qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm doing the sound design replacements. It's difficult to find good results for "professional sounding hentai sounds" ^^ But for now I've at least managed to get my hands on an expensive SFX packs for butchery sounds and stuff like that (yay :KappaPride:).
Lokplart: I'd like to add sfx. For example, I have a good "page flipping" lossless audio file that could be used for when clicking an arrow. I'd like to also add cricket singing for when the night sets. And a flute playing during woodwind music lesson. Is that something you'd be able and willing to help me implement?

Question, I really need your feedbacks: would you like this picture to go back in place of White Palace? guard_palace.jpg
I chose the palace song with this picture in mind. There's a sense of bravery, almost adventure in them. They don't look hostile towards you, but they could be at any moment.

At the last moment I accepted this suggestion and this went to the final game:
guard_palace.png
It's a lot more menacing, like the president is an emperor of evil and was summoned from the gates of hell. I don't know if it even fits his lore. But it gives credibility to the map picture topography (you can imagine where it's placed). However, It'd need another song if I keep it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pianocat

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Interesting, the work about sfx, it's really something which could be an amazing improvement (y)
About pics I prefer the first one, perhaps, it looks more "in the action", the second is more static, even if it gives more visual informations about the place.
If I remember correctly there is a pic for when you are turned back (the first one could fit for this) and another one when you access the palace?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
@Lokplart: I'd like to add sfx. For example, I have a good "page flipping" lossless audio file that could be used for when clicking an arrow. I'd like to also add cricket singing for when the night sets. And a flute playing during woodwind music lesson. Is that something you'd be able and willing to help me implement?
Sure. I'll look into how sound works in QSP since I haven't fiddled with it yet. It's totally doable if the sounds have the appropriate length of time.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Question, I really need your feedbacks: would you like this picture to go back in place of White Palace?
I think the first one would represent more the entrance to the palace, not the palace itself..

If there's any event that happens there, the first pic is perfect but as an overall picture, the second one gives a better idea of how to palace looks.

If I remember correctly there is a pic for when you are turned back (the first one could fit for this) and another one when you access the palace?
This could be a good idea.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
No, it stays the same image. It's just that then, you access to "throne.png", which is generic.

And the two images... they give a totally different image. Anyhow, I thought this through, and I think I prefer what the first picture conveys too :)

Sure. I'll look into how sound works in QSP since I haven't fiddled with it yet. It's totally doable if the sounds have the appropriate length of time.
Great! I'll first find the files... then I'll tell you names they'll have and when they should activate. :)

Can anyway register on this please? I found some great quality sounds, but they refused me the access!! (probably because I didn't give my real name) :WutFace:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Is there a cheat trainer available for the current version?
Top left, there's a green icon. Click it and a menu will appear in which, down in the first column of buttons should be a cheats button.

It doesn't appear on story mode though.

Edit:
Play in sandbox mode. It's in the option menu. (you won't miss any quest, there's no real difference with story mode)
One second too late. Damn :KappaPride:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Can anyway register on this please? I found some great quality sounds, but they refused me the access!! (probably because I didn't give my real name) :WutFace:
1590099452844.png
Awaiting a response. I'll give you the account if I get accepted.

• Red Heart

charhess

Sep 23, 2018
Great work on this project, devs and modders. I'm enjoying the game a fair bit.

I'm running into a problem trying to pass Mistress Tiamat's requirements (not Charm related).
I have all of the requirements as shown in the Wiki, and I pass the Charm requirement.
Slave.png

However, Tiamat says "NO! SHE HAS BEEN TRAINED TOO POORLY TO BE ALLOW IN MY PRESENCE. BAD HUMAN. BAD!"
The only thing I can think of is that the requirement specifies "Singing" to be A ranked, rather than "Musician"?
Though I'm not sure how I would train Singing specifically since that's now grayed out.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hmm, there is something wrong with these requirements: it seems you need painting to be at least A+, but Tiamat (no matter what she saids) doesn't require a specific level in music...

drebin

May 1, 2017
I can only just watch the fight, my slave isn't participate in it.
Your slave needs to have three energy left, and she has to be branded.
If you want some easy sparks, just use a girl from a guild contract to fight. They are already branded.
On the hardest difficulties I usually just stay afloat from the sparks I get in Coluseum fights, and train out my first guild contract in the meanwhile.

I think you watch the fight the first time. Ten days later, you might be able to make her participate (train her at home and in the Coliseum, to be sure). (y)
You don't need to watch even once. You just need her branded.

vasvaril

May 17, 2020
Your slave needs to have three energy left, and she has to be branded.
If you want some easy sparks, just use a girl from a guild contract to fight. They are already branded.
On the hardest difficulties I usually just stay afloat from the sparks I get in Coluseum fights, and train out my first guild contract in the meanwhile.

You don't need to watch even once. You just need her branded.
Thank you! My slave wasn't branded. That was the problem.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Thank you! My slave wasn't branded. That was the problem.
Happy to help.
It took me a while to figure it out why my contracts could participate, but not my own slaves, since I usually keep them unbranded. (I like the extra difficulty.)

drakkuon

May 15, 2020
couldn't get into this one, mostly because I could not break the will of my slaves, I tried everything, naked walks, shameful podiums, anyone able to help?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes