Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yukihirou
There is something wrong with reverting armor effects but I don't think it's related to the equip action..
The effects of the armor are added when battle starts but then they are never reverted.

Are you 100% sure it's the equip/unequip of an armor that produces the bug and not consecutive wins with armor equipped? I just want to know if I'm on the right tracks for this bug or if I accidentally stumbled into another one.
This, though I'm fairly sure i'm fused with the armor already now, enemies's damage are the same whether I wear armor or not.
The heavy armor I wear into battle is Gothic plate.

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Yukihirou I think I have a fix for it. The thing is, I have no idea how to test it. :D I tried recreating the bug but I can't really see any effect..

Can you please help with that? If yes, here's how you do the fix:
  • Open qgen.exe
    • If you have no files/folders on left, press CTRL+O and go to the "game" folder and select "jack.qsp"
  • Open this loctaion: "конец_боя" (Should be in the "trinity engine" folder)
    • You know you found it if this is on the second line: "!WHEN FIGHT IS FINISHED WE WILL BE HERE"
  • Paste this below the "killvar" statement:
    • слабость = 0
      скованность = 0
      боль = 0
      шаткость = 0
      ошеломление = 0
      рассеянность = 0
      dynamic $броня_снять[$броня]
  • Press CTRL+S to save, close qgen and open the game.
    • Try on a new game please.
If this fixes the bug, give me your save file, I can fix it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry I was not around, this good news sure is godsent.
Here is my save :

Thank you very much for your effort Lokplart.
I'll try your method while I wait for your response.

Edit: too many killvar lines, I don't know which one to aim for ?

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Sorry I was not around, this good news sure is godsent.
Here is my save :

Thank you very much for your effort Lokplart.
I'll try your method while I wait for your response.

Edit: too many killvar lines, I don't know which one to aim for ?
So, open qgen and get the folders if you don't have them by loading the .qsp, then:
  • Expand the "trinity_engine" folder
  • Click on that location
  • Make the file look like mine does by adding the following line:
    • dynamic $броня_снять[$броня]
      • I know I gave a lot more lines before but those are not needed. Only add this one :D
  • Save and you're done
1592042453755.png

Reactions: Yukihirou

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Yukihirou Done. Here's your save file.

If anyone else has the same problem, pm me with your save file and also tell me which version of the game you're on (dev, dev-loli, 2.1 or 2.1 loli).

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So, open qgen and get the folders if you don't have them by loading the .qsp, then:
  • Expand the "trinity_engine" folder
  • Click on that location
  • Make the file look like mine does by adding the following line:
    • dynamic $броня_снять[$броня]
      • I know I gave a lot more lines before but those are not needed. Only add this one :D
  • Save and you're done
View attachment 691291

So the save I downloaded did not work as i can't load the game with it at all , I play 2.1 no loli ver by the way, I decided to edit qgen, but after the edit, the game won't even start anymore, it's just black screen...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So the save I downloaded did not work as i can't load the game with it at all , I play 2.1 no loli ver by the way, I decided to edit qgen, but after the edit, the game won't even start anymore, it's just black screen...
Have you ticked the option "ignore version check when loading"? Directly in the options from the window, not in-game

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Do what qwertyu12359 said. If that doesn't work, give me a screenshot with how you edited the file in qgen pelase.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you both of you, the game works now.
Still, not sure if the fix worked or not, Ogre's still a pushover now, only hitting me for 1-4 damages, with or without heavy armor. I remember in the past he double me for 56 damages, now even if he double, the max damage he can deal is 4.
Not sure if I become stronger or something, werewolf still double me for 20 damages, though that's quite low too. How can a werewolf be stronger than an ogre that drops the legendary staff by the way ? I'm quite sure the ogre hit harder than the werewolf, but now...
P/s: Lokplart, can you spare me some of your time, use my save and test the battle with the ogre in the game and tell me the result ?

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
2.1 no loli right? Here's the result: A crushing defeat, the thing did 60 dmg to me. Albeit not an ogre but a fog fiend, still, I don't think that's the kind of damage you get with the bug.
Different armor gives you different modifiers for each type of attack. Maybe you're wearing armor that is effective against the Orge's attack type and bad against the Werewolf's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure you loaded the correct save file? I renamed it from "quicksave.sav" to "yukihirou.sav"

Here, do a quick test for me. copy paste this into the same file you added the fix, below the line you added:
  • msg'<<модификатор_колющий>>
    <<модификатор_рубящий>>
    <<модификатор_дробящий>>
    <<модификатор_холод>>
    <<модификатор_молния>>'
Then win a battle and read the pop up.
  • If the numbers are 0, then it worked
  • If they are in the triple digit range then I fucked up somehow

Last edited:

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
I find a bug that every time I click on the gray "Enema"button,then my slave's painting skill up to a higher level (The premise is that her grade is not “not a painter”)

update:
I checked again and found that any grey training button due to lack of facilities would lead to a rise in the painter's level

Steps to reproduce
start from sandbox mode with not using any points which makes you live in a worst house——As a result, many buttons are gray
and sl to have a girl with painter skill not in "not a painter",than try some gray button
(v2.1 loli involved)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
2.1 no loli right? Here's the result: A crushing defeat, the thing did 60 dmg to me. Albeit not an ogre but a fog fiend, still, I don't think that's the kind of damage you get with the bug.
Different armor gives you different modifiers for each type of attack. Maybe you're wearing armor that is effective against the Orge's attack type and bad against the Werewolf's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure you loaded the correct save file? I renamed it from "quicksave.sav" to "yukihirou.sav"

Here, do a quick test for me. copy paste this into the same file you added the fix, below the line you added:
  • msg'<<модификатор_колющий>>
    <<модификатор_рубящий>>
    <<модификатор_дробящий>>
    <<модификатор_холод>>
    <<модификатор_молния>>'
Then win a battle and read the pop up.
  • If the numbers are 0, then it worked
  • If they are in the triple digit range then I fucked up somehow
Wait a minute, on top of the fix I have to load the save file you sent me as well ? i didn't know, i'll test it.

Edit: It worked, combat is unforgiving now, though does this fix negate the positive effect of armor ? I'm struggling so hard to mop the floor with fog fiend now, made me realize how bugged my save was all this time.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I find a bug that every time I click on the gray "Enema"button,then my slave's painting skill up to a higher level (The premise is that her grade is not “not a painter”)

update:
I checked again and found that any grey training button due to lack of facilities would lead to a rise in the painter's level

Steps to reproduce
start from sandbox mode with not using any points which makes you live in a worst house——As a result, many buttons are gray
and sl to have a girl with painter skill not in "not a painter",than try some gray button
(v2.1 loli involved)
I'm having difficulties reproducing this one. Can you please give me a few more directions?
Which training menu did you use? The one where you click the book, the one where you click the slave or the one where you go through the menus on the left?

Does it happen for the slave or for the assistant.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm having difficulties reproducing this one. Can you please give me a few more directions?
Which training menu did you use? The one where you click the book, the one where you click the slave or the one where you go through the menus on the left?

I tried with the last no-loli version from Github, and the bug isn't there.

Started a new game in the slums, the slave was "not a painter", clicked on the grey "Enema" button in the lessons (from the book, and "sex education" in the main menu). The paining skill didn't raise even after 20 clicks.

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019

book menu

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
I tried with the last no-loli version from Github, and the bug isn't there.

Started a new game in the slums, the slave was "not a painter", clicked on the grey "Enema" button in the lessons (from the book, and "sex education" in the main menu). The paining skill didn't raise even after 20 clicks.
just a bit misunderstanding. i mean it can't using a "not a painter"slave to reproducing,she should have a skill level

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
just a bit misunderstanding. i mean it can't using a "not a painter"slave to reproducing,she should have a skill level
I tried again, slave was Painter at D- this time, still not possible to raise her skill by spamming the grayed-out Enema lesson. :illuminati:

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
I tried again, slave was Painter at D- this time, still not possible to raise her skill by spamming the grayed-out Enema lesson. :illuminati:
I persevered, got out of my bed, turned on the computer and tried again
slum sandbox mode_exchange button_personal training with your slave……
and this i found every lesson could Cause a change in painting skills——make it rise to max level(and the gray lesson make A level of progress)……
………………………………
Maybe some thing went wrong with my game file i guess?:eek::eek:

——————————
god It's interesting to note that this happened at the same time as my 1.75 version game(singer level)(some times won't happen)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes