qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So a bit more like this?

View attachment 686938
Actually yeah, this makes sense.
In my previous example there was no way for the Outcasts to have a centralized building like the Citadel.
I still can't figure out where the wall should go. In between the Outcasts and the Slums, or in front of the Slums? Or maybe there are multiple walls? Kind of like in Attack on Titan, you watched/know what I mean.
Let's say the wall is in front of the Slums. So, the slums are "kinda" protected from the fog, but it still sucks to be nearby (and some monsters decide to live there, like the moneylander).

It forces any knight to traverse the entire city and see the misery before patrolling the fog. It also explains why the guild can catch you when you order a parcel.

Edit: Lokplart ; here's the new avek plesir miniature. You can place it in the UI overhaul :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokplart

Notran

Jun 8, 2020
Hi, I've really enjoyed this game recently, and I played both 1.7.1 translated version for korean and latest 2.1 version. and then I founded that my favorite character image in 1.7.1 lacks in 2.1, maybe because of bad quality. so I've refined it for smooth outlines, while adding my style a little more. You could re-add this image again, If you don't mind. 2010_black_long_milf.png

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, I've really enjoyed this game recently, and I played both 1.7.1 translated version for korean and latest 2.1 version. and then I founded that my favorite character image in 1.7.1 lacks in 2.1, maybe because of bad quality. so I've refined it for smooth outlines, while adding my style a little more. You could re-add this image again, If you don't mind. View attachment 687941
There's a korean version of Jack-o-nine-tails? :PogChamp:First time I hear of that, it's a nice anecdote.

Anyway, yes, we should be able to re-add her, no problem. Her skin is however darker than most of the sex scenes, that's why I usually tweak the color balance to make their skin a bit more white, and maintain the suspension of disbelief.

What do you think about it? Do you think it would reduce her beauty if her skin was whitened, or would you enjoy her the same?

Notran

Jun 8, 2020
Oh I'm glad to here that :) but actually I like her bcs of dark skin.. It really fits well with her active & sexy image. I never cared about the difference between the scene and character, I think the more important thing is the quality of the scene. but if you think like that surely no problem, and if so, It would be better to classify her as young than mature.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Oh I'm glad to here that :) but actually I like her bcs of dark skin.. It really fits well with her active & sexy image. I never cared about the difference between the scene and character, I think the more important thing is the quality of the scene. but if you think like that surely no problem, and if so, It would be better to classify her as young than mature.
Do you happen to have her json file too? it should be in game/json/slaves, then search for her id (the file should be called 2010.json). It would make re-adding her easier.

Also, qwertyu12359, (stating the obvious) you or Pianocat need to make the sepia and b&w portraits for her too.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, I've really enjoyed this game recently, and I played both 1.7.1 translated version for korean and latest 2.1 version. and then I founded that my favorite character image in 1.7.1 lacks in 2.1, maybe because of bad quality. so I've refined it for smooth outlines, while adding my style a little more. You could re-add this image again, If you don't mind. View attachment 687941
That's a lovely and sexy girl... I like your tastes! Nice catch :cool:
Anyway, yes, we should be able to re-add her, no problem. Her skin is however darker than most of the sex scenes, that's why I usually tweak the color balance to make their skin a bit more white, and maintain the suspension of disbelief.

What do you think about it? Do you think it would reduce her beauty if her skin was whitened, or would you enjoy her the same?
I do think myself that her skin color is part of her beauty, giving her a lighter tune would kinda "waste" her charm in my opinion. I think it should be ok to just add her to the group, she is not to "dark" feel unfitting into the images..

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Do you happen to have her json file too? it should be in game/json/slaves, then search for her id (the file should be called 2010.json). It would make re-adding her easier.

Also, qwertyu12359, (stating the obvious) you or Pianocat need to make the sepia and b&w portraits for her too.
Maybe the korean version have those already? No idea, just saying it

Notran

Jun 8, 2020

I attached the json file extracted from 1.7.1 version.
Do you guys need sepia and b&w image just like old version? I thought it was pulled out purposly, to make the slave's appearance look clearer.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Pianocat: was the one that mastered template. I was merely helping to achieve a nice color balanced result for the sepia version.

Lokplart: will her json really make adding her an easier job? Except for the breast and pussy size, the json structure changed so much, we'd be better off copy-pasting a current black_hair_milf json file.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I also made 3 versions of portraits.
This is amazing! Unfortunately we can use them three as it, since the color scheme we have is a bit different:
2001_black_long_milf.png 2001_black_long_milf_gray.png 2001_black_long_milf_sepia.png

And we would want the slave you're adding to totally fit the others homogeneously. Pianocat will be happy to do it hopefully. :)

Lokplart: I assumed it would be easy, but I forgot about one part... the numbers. Adding one slave in between the other existing one necessitate to change the names of all the other ones; both in the json and the face+full image folders. That's going to be a bitch, isn't it? I've already done that once and I wanted to die.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
@Lokplart: I assumed it would be easy, but I forgot about one part... the numbers. Adding one slave in between the other existing one necessitate to change the names of all the other ones; both in the json and the face+full image folders. That's going to be a bitch, isn't it? I've already done that once and I wanted to die.
I think we just change the number to the last of her age + 1 and bump up the number in "slave_index.json"

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I think we just change the number to the last of her age + 1 and bump up the number in "slave_index.json"
That means there's going to be a black_hair_milf just after a white_short_milf?

That'd be a bit ugly.

How about we just replace an existing slave? Like: "2005_black_long_milf"?

Reactions: Riujin

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
That means there's going to be a black_hair_milf just after a white_short_milf?

That'd be a bit ugly.

How about we just replace an existing slave? Like: "2005_black_long_milf"?
True.
I'll make a python script that renames them, both the images and the jsons.

• Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
True.
I'll make a python script that renames them, both the images and the jsons.
Just shooting an idea, if you are going to do so... Would it be easier to just do a rework: Milf_Black_long_1, Milf_Black_long_2, Milf_Black_long_3. Milf_Blonde_long_1..... And go on for loli and young too.

I have no idea on how the internal code work, but that could improve the possibility of adding or even removing characters... Something like you did for the image pack.

Again, just shooting and idea

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I don't think that's going to work because I'm 80% sure the name of the file becomes the id of the slave. So when you see in code an array with the "slave_type" parameter, "slave_type" is that id.

And if it worked, it would transform the array from number indexed to string index which I don't like.
Anyway, those files should enjoy their life for as long they have it cause I plan to kill them anyway. I have a system that's similar to the image one WIP, but it's still a draft.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The armor bug's still not fixed at all in ver 2.1, whenever you wear heavy armor you automatically earn defense stats far beyond what the armor offer even after unequiping said armor. I'm a god in combat now, troll when I wear Light armor one or 2 hits ko me, when I wear heavy armor 3 hits, now even after unequiping the armor, troll only hits me for 1 damage.
Gonna restart once 2.2 release, i'll no longer wear armor again i guess, god damn my 100 hours save...

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The armor bug's still not fixed at all in ver 2.1, whenever you wear heavy armor you automatically earn defense stats far beyond what the armor offer even after unequiping said armor. I'm a god in combat now, troll when I wear Light armor one ot 2 hits ko me, when I wear heavy armor 3 hits, now even after unequiping the armor, troll only hits me for 1 damage.
Gonna restart once 2.2 release, i'll no longer wear armor again i guess, god damn my 100 hours save...
What do you mean "still not fixed"? ^^ It's not like everyone has been insisting and we've ignored it. Truth be told, it might be the first time in 166 pages that someones mentions this.

When I played, I thought the character was becoming strong not because of armor, but because of successful fights and trainings... Assuming your bug report has nailed down the right cause, it seems I was mistaking that for a relationship of cause and effect.

I think everyone agrees about one point anyway: that the combat system needs to be rebuilt, entirely. Not for 2.2, but ambitiously for 2.3. (y)

Reactions: Yukihirou

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
The armor bug's still not fixed at all in ver 2.1, whenever you wear heavy armor you automatically earn defense stats far beyond what the armor offer even after unequiping said armor. I'm a god in combat now, troll when I wear Light armor one ot 2 hits ko me, when I wear heavy armor 3 hits, now even after unequiping the armor, troll only hits me for 1 damage.
The code is Russian. Can you please tell me what the description of the armor is? I think it's the only way I can find it

Edit: Does it happen with any item in the armor slot that you wear?

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Yukihirou
There is something wrong with reverting armor effects but I don't think it's related to the equip action..
The effects of the armor are added when battle starts but then they are never reverted.

Are you 100% sure it's the equip/unequip of an armor that produces the bug and not consecutive wins with armor equipped? I just want to know if I'm on the right tracks for this bug or if I accidentally stumbled into another one.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes