i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwertyu12359 the following items can be marked as done on the roadmap:
- "Avek Plesir" is called "Avec Plaisir" when he starts to talk. Unify the names into one (the first form is better; more subtle). :Kappa:
- The game fetches for "necro-gothi-kitchenc" in the UI overhaul folder. Remove the "c" at the end, in the qsp. :Kappa:<- I can't find this, so I assume it's already fixed.
- Typo present on Handjob lesson (seeable on the 5th screen on the OP, oops): "lubrication or coaching form you". :Kappa:
- When living in the slums, "leave the house" should place us in the Slums, and not the City Gate. Smuggler's RDV and Moneylander should be located in the Slums instead of the city Gate. <- Also seems fixed already? OR I'm misunderstanding.
- The little arrow (which gives indications) for a spell that necessitates "magic skill lvl 4 or 5" states "mage or magister" instead of the current skill names.
- Replace "Bro" by "Sir" in Sir Arumus dialogues (and maybe other characters) for better immersion. :Kappa:

Lokplart feel free to work on anything else assigned to me, but only if you feel like it. I'll try and get to the rest sometime soon. I'm working on the Felicity fixes right now, so don't worry about that and the saving time improvement.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
we just link to the v2.2 static tag on the gitgud, saves a lot of effort and gets people familiar with how it works. (And it's really easy, as people who've downloaded the game from my development thread have seen. Or at least I think it's very easy).
We could link to the direct download as zip link for each appropriate branch

Or we could make separate branches for base and patch on the media repo that we also upload the code to and link to the direct download as zip of those.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I merged your json branches now, so deleting the branches.

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I merged your json branches now, so deleting the branches.
Merge the portrait braches from the media_base and media_patch too otherwise the portraits are gonna bug out because the those json files have the paths to the new portraits in them

Reactions: i107760

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
There is an "END" at the end of the "generate stock" that I have no idea which "IF" it belongs to.. I took it out and everything still works the same, which is even weirder. Can I get a second confirmation from someone else that the "END" doesn't have an "IF"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Can I get a few directions for these:
  • Unable to buyanything in the Fetish category of Steel Rose because they're already all in the house at the start of Sandbox Mode.
    • What's the problem here? Those things are supposed to unlock options for you in the rules and in punishments which works in sandbox mode.
  • Reworking prisoner fiend cum to work with fiend tattoo.
    • What's the problem here? You can set the prisoner to eat fiend cum with the fiend tattoo.
Are these already done and just not marked as done?

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
  • Reworking prisoner fiend cum to work with fiend tattoo.
    • What's the problem here? You can set the prisoner to eat fiend cum with the fiend tattoo.
Are these already done and just not marked as done?
I believe this refers to the fact that in the dungeon, if you feed a slave with fiend tattoo fiend cum, it still applies the non-tattoo effects instead of applying the positive effects. I made a post about it before I believe, let me try to find it.

EDIT: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...munity-developpment.390/page-132#post-2850296

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Which option do you all prefer for the "teach special technique menu fix"?
I can make it so only one option goes into the second column
Or I can split the menu in two and 5 options on the first column and 4 on the second one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First one is a more logical menu.
Second one looks better imo.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
qwertyu12359 mark these as done in i107760 's roadmap:
- "Teach Special technique" in the Coliseum have menus that overlap the text. | Also, the diary texts overlap the UI for "guild contracts".
- The guild will ask for "a servant" which seems to correspond to "a maid" in the specialization pop-up window. Unify both terms, to avoid confusion.
- Reworking prisoner fiend cum to work with fiend tattoo.
- re-Implement random skills when getting a new slave (thanks@ Betcher)
- Broken Interior choices for Outcast boudoir.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Lokplart: Option 1 in my opinion ^^

I'll handle all the roadmap marking and answer questions addressed to me in the following hours :)

drebin

May 1, 2017
Option 2 for me.
It's easier on the eyes, less space to cover. Less relevant opinion, but it also tickles my inner designer more.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm thinking, this time around, we do NOT make a zip for the game, we just link to the v2.2 static tag on the gitgud, saves a lot of effort and gets people familiar with how it works. (And it's really easy, as people who've downloaded the game from my development thread have seen. Or at least I think it's very easy).
Cons: - It's not really up to us, I think. Each times I released a new version, the mods have added some mirrors themselves by editing my post. Given how all threads first posts look alike, there must be some rules of presentation that don't really allow us to do as we please.
- Gitgud is intimidating and not-intuitive for people; proof here. It'll create frustration. I think the reason might be the name of the folders, "game-patch-base", "game-base-master", etc. It all looks austere.

Pros: - It'll be less time consuming for you and me, not to have to repack an archive each time.
- It might be a way to unify loli and no-loli versions while still abide by the rules? Loli version is supposed to be the full game by default. Even thought there always was a way to disable lolis in the options, f95 made us split the game into two branches... I would be in favor of being less dependant from F95.

qwertyu12359- The game fetches for "necro-gothi-kitchenc" in the UI overhaul folder. Remove the "c" at the end, in the qsp. :Kappa:<- I can't find this, so I assume it's already fixed.
It wasn't in the qsp file actually, but in "menu_icon" json file.

- When living in the slums, "leave the house" should place us in the Slums, and not the City Gate. Smuggler's RDV and Moneylander should be located in the Slums instead of the city Gate. <- Also seems fixed already? OR I'm misunderstanding.
Tested last github version. It's not fixed. When in the Slums house, "leave home" puts us directly in the Fog Gate

But it's still here: Annotation 2020-05-20 010311.png instead of here: Annotation 2020-06-04 011622.png . It's a first step to making the Slums useful; moreover Smuggler's Rendezvous's image is "Slums_street", so it doesn't make sense not to be located in the slums. The moneylander being a pig and a crook, it's not to far-fetched to imagine him living in the slums. You can also remove the Unfimilar Houses, it's not like the game will make them familiar if you fill conditions (although that'd be cool).

• Unable to buyanything in the Fetish category of Steel Rose because they're already all in the house at the start of Sandbox Mode.
    • What's the problem here? Those things are supposed to unlock options for you in the rules and in punishments which works in sandbox mode.
My bad!

- "Teach Special technique" in the Coliseum have menus that overlap the text. | Also, the diary texts overlap the UI for "guild contracts".
We're both talking about that, right? Annotation 2020-06-04 031109.png + Annotation 2020-06-04 031114.png
I'll assume your last branch hasn't be unified to make these changes appear in last version.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I'll assume your last branch hasn't be unified to make these changes appear in last version.
No, I don't think it is. My branch is called "misc_bugfixes".

Anyway, For the guild thing, I just put two of those on each row (so D- and D+ on the first row, C- and C+ on the second one, etc).

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
No, I don't think it is. My branch is called "misc_bugfixes".

Anyway, For the guild thing, I just put two of those on each row (so D- and D+ on the first row, C- and C+ on the second one, etc).
I've merged your branch now.
- Gitgud is intimidating and not-intuitive for people; proof here. It'll create frustration. I think the reason might be the name of the folders, "game-patch-base", "game-base-master", etc. It all looks austere.
True, I guess. Not sure why... People refuse to follow instructions for some reason lol, and do random shit that I don't tell them to. I'm really not a fan of the way we host the base game vs. the loli patch right now, since the downloads for the loli patch are so slow for no real reason (we can just download from gitgud at good speed).

Probably would rename the download options and rewrite the instructions to be even more clear. Like very detailed. I'm not exactly sure why people keep misunderstanding, and downloading multiple branches and trying to merge shit.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
qwertyu12359
Is this the desired result here?
In the slave page, on the left next to rank, there's "key : ?". Remove "key" and put the "?" next to "Attributes".
I would raise "owned for" above "rank" imo

Last edited:

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Is there any beginners guide how to really play this game? I tried it a while ago and then it was pretty nice, but rn I am not achieving anything.
My slave is depressed to severly depressed and I can't change that. I checked up the wiki, but nothing seems to help. I just bought her, she doesn't obey me, except learning how to cook, clean and do sport.
I try to reward her in a way she isn't spoiled, but that doesn't matter, because after a few days she just runs away.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i107760: I'd also need you to merge my branch, please* (sorry for the dry tone this morning, I just forgotten to write the message in full :illuminati:).
qwertyu12359
Is this the desired result here?
In the slave page, on the left next to rank, there's "key : ?". Remove "key" and put the "?" next to "Attributes".
I would raise "owned for" above "rank" imo
It looks perfect!

Just make sure "1000 days" isn't too big. If it is, maybe let's put the count in decades instead of day. (y)

As for putting it above rank... as it is right now, it doesn't bother my sense of aesthetism the slightest. Feel free to do decide :lepew:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes