Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caradolaser

Feb 8, 2020
Can't get the sister event....tried completing the cardinal challenge but no matter how he just doesn't accept any of my slaves.
The dialogue is always the same:
''She is not impressive. Formal indicators is good, but... I do not know. It's not something you can dream of. I'm not ready to recommend you to the Pope.''
I had no problem in the previous versions, but even with a S+ Secretary S+ Petting, Oral, Penetration Intelligent slave he doesn't let me talk to the Pope, it's starting to get really frustrating, i was looking forward for this mod :/.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Can't get the sister event....tried completing the cardinal challenge but no matter how he just doesn't accept any of my slaves.
The dialogue is always the same:
''She is not impressive. Formal indicators is good, but... I do not know. It's not something you can dream of. I'm not ready to recommend you to the Pope.''
I had no problem in the previous versions, but even with a S+ Secretary S+ Petting, Oral, Penetration Intelligent slave he doesn't let me talk to the Pope, it's starting to get really frustrating, i was looking forward for this mod :/.
Sister mod has the following requirements to activate:
Code:
IF sandbox_game = 1 AND decade >= 2 AND julia_start = 0 AND no_loli = 0:
julia_start = 1
END

IF hero_choice = 10 AND decade < 8 AND difficulty_setting = 2 AND npc_progress['pope'] = 2 AND julia_start = 0 AND no_loli = 0:
julia_start = 1
END
To activate it in story mode, you have to be: 1. Be Nerd, 2. Finish Pope Quest, 3. Before 80 days. If you want an easier version, you can do it in I believe sandbox mode, where the cheat menu is activated, only requirement then is past day 20.

As for the pope quest, I have no clue why it wouldn't work. Pianocat did the moo mod touch the cardinal/pope's requirements? I don't think so right. I can't imagine anything else affecting it, try to use the save editor to see what your slave is missing.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Not at all, as far as I know: I'll take another look, but it's not the first time their is issues with this quest, I guess :unsure:

Angel389

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, I've just gone and downloaded all the files but have only merged the base files. Not sure how to play the game? Looked online for something to play .qsp files which had me use qsp570. Opened the game and I get an error at the Warning screen.

Error:
Area: on visit
Line:18
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect arguments' count

What do I do??

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hi, I've just gone and downloaded all the files but have only merged the base files. Not sure how to play the game? Looked online for something to play .qsp files which had me use qsp570. Opened the game and I get an error at the Warning screen.

Error:
Area: on visit
Line:18
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect arguments' count

What do I do??
What exactly did you merge? You don't need to download all the files. You need to download only the files from the branch you chose. So if you want the non-loli version of the game, download:

1. Base branch.
2. Base images.
3. Unzip base branch. Unzip images. Put the images in game\content.

What step are you going wrong on? To play the game, you execute "Jack-o-nine-tails.exe", don't use a standalone QSP player.

Last edited:

Angel389

Jun 3, 2020
What exactly did you merge? You don't need to download all the files. You need to download only the files from the branch you chose. So if you want the non-loli version of the game, download:

1. Base branch.
2. Base images.

What step are you going wrong on? To play the game, you execute "Jack-o-nine-tails.exe", don't use a standalone QSP player.
As mentioned above, I've merged only the base branch and base images. I've done all 3 steps that you've mentioned. . . Oh wait. I didn't see the "Jack-o-nine-tails.exe" yesterday. (I have played the old OG versions so I did know what to look for.)
Just looked again and I see it now. Sorry!!

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
hi, umm when i go to buy the slaves helen or yasmin to the smuggler in the fug the imageface of the slave no show in the menu of the right

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
hi, umm when i go to buy the slaves helen or yasmin to the smuggler in the fug the imageface of the slave no show in the menu of the right
Yes. There is a problem custom in general right now. Thanks for the bug report, I'll fix it soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: adriangm30

Angel389

Jun 3, 2020

1. Base branch.
2. Base images.

As mentioned above, I've merged only the base branch and base images. I've done all 3 steps that you've mentioned. . . Oh wait. I didn't see the "Jack-o-nine-tails.exe" yesterday. (I have played the old OG versions so I did know what to look for.)
Just looked again and I see it now. Sorry!!

Angel389

Jun 3, 2020
I was wondering if I'm the only one that experiences this. In the old and this current version, every time I save, it causes the game to freeze for 30-60 seconds. Is this a bug, my own laptop's issue or the qsp program's fault?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I was wondering if I'm the only one that experiences this. In the old and this current version, every time I save, it causes the game to freeze for 30-60 seconds. Is this a bug, my own laptop's issue or the qsp program's fault?
It's a known issue.
There's already a fix for this done and on it's way.

Reactions: Angel389

Angel389

Jun 3, 2020
Awesome! :D

I've made a new game as my old save don't seem to be available or maybe I need to move them from the old game files to the new ones somehow?
I've got Isabella as my assistant, made her fertile and an egglayer. Now, in the old game, you had to have vaginal sex with her in order for her to lay eggs. But that's not happening. Has that been changed?

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I've made a new game as my old save don't seem to be available or maybe I need to move them from the old game files to the new ones somehow?
Put your old save files inside "game/save". Open the game and on the top left, under "game", enable "ignore version check when loading". Then load your file. Idk if 100% compatibility is guaranteed, I never played older versions.

I've got Isabella as my assistant, made her fertile and an egglayer. Now, in the old game, you had to have vaginal sex with her in order for her to lay eggs. But that's not happening. Has that been changed?
I'm pretty sure that's still the case. To be more specific, she has to get pregnant and then stay pregnant for a while. Maybe you're just a little unlucky? Or maybe not enough time has passed? I don't know.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Pianocat, I've merged your branch. However, when testing, this happens when I travel anywhere:
1.PNG 2.PNG
Not sure why this happens, is it only on my end? EDIT: Problem was on my end.

Lokplart after merging your additions on top of the above, when I travel the following happens:
3.PNG
Again, not sure why this happens. Might be related to the error above. Or could again be on my side only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pianocat

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
@Lokplart after merging your additions on top of the above, when I travel the following happens:
Yes.. I'm sorry, I did one change after I tested everything and of course I got it wrong :D
Inside "city_screen", line 9, I screwed up the call to #var_base, it doesn't have a "_", it's just #varbase. You deleted my branch so can you please take care of that?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yes.. I'm sorry, I did one change after I tested everything and of course I got it wrong :D
Inside "city_screen", line 9, I screwed up the call to #var_base, it doesn't have a "_", it's just #varbase. You deleted my branch so can you please take care of that?
Done, fixed the error, but the error mentioned above it still happens, so the problems are not related.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Done, fixed the error, but the error mentioned above it still happens, so the problems are not related.
Is the problem the fact that the assistant portrait disappears? If yes, that doesn't happen for me.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Is the problem the fact that the assistant portrait disappears? If yes, that doesn't happen for me.
I guess something went wrong when I reset my local versions of the media branches. Fixed now, thanks for confirming that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote