qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I persevered, got out of my bed, turned on the computer and tried again
slum sandbox mode_exchange button_personal training with your slave……
and this i found every lesson could Cause a change in painting skills——make it rise to max level(and the gray lesson make A level of progress)……
………………………………
Maybe some thing went wrong with my game file i guess?:eek::eek:
Maybe it's 2.1 only and it has been ninja-fixed since! Hopefully

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
Maybe it's 2.1 only and it has been ninja-fixed since! Hopefully
I wanted to show that I wasn't cheating so I made a video screen

A 13.5mb screen video,now You can actually see it
Links that can be downloaded multiple times:

Last edited:

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I wanted to show that I wasn't cheating so I made a video screen

A 13.5mb screen video,now You can actually see it
Links that can be downloaded multiple times:
That is so hilarious to watch.
It's not happening anymore so that's good.
I'm not gonna actually look but my guess is that somewhere in the code lies one of those well thought out if-else-end structures that were causing the blue "?" bug

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
is the wiki out of date or am i completely blind?
Quote from the wiki: " Password: You'll get the password in F95Zone's Jack-o-nine-tails thread, very first post" very first post as in the first reply or the one detailing the game? if its the one detailing the game then i must be really blind. >_<

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
is the wiki out of date or am i completely blind?
Quote from the wiki: " Password: You'll get the password in F95Zone's Jack-o-nine-tails thread, very first post" very first post as in the first reply or the one detailing the game? if its the one detailing the game then i must be really blind. >_<
There seems to be something wrong with the OP atm.
The password is "jack".

Reactions: vixifairy

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
thank you lokplart. where is the "ahem" missing json file? the "3rd" max one. i am not sure what the policy is on just talking about "that stuff" is it already in the files somewhere and im just missing it? the download of the game seems to be gone here, so does gitgud link, the wiki contains that link though, which is where i got the game from (gitgud, not wiki)

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
thank you lokplart. where is the "ahem" missing json file? the "3rd" max one. i am not sure what the policy is on just talking about "that stuff" is it already in the files somewhere and im just missing it? the download of the game seems to be gone here, so does gitgud link, the wiki contains that link though, which is where i got the game from (gitgud, not wiki)
The download links are not missing. They're in the roadmap spoiler. Don't ask :D
I think you can ease up a bit on the censor.. I can't figure out what missing json file you're talking about..

Edit: OOOH I get it. You downloaded the dev version from gitgud.
What you downloaded is the non-loli branch, which btw doesn't have the images in it.

First off, The wiki's link is a general link to the development repository.
Go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...e-development-builds-and-outfit-system.41551/
And then follow the installation tutorial to install the version you want

As a quick warning, again, those are the dev versions.
If you want the stable 2.1 version. Download it from this thread, and add the patch on top. The json image change is not live in v2.1 so don't worry about it

Last edited:

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
The download links are not missing. They're in the roadmap spoiler. Don't ask :D
I think you can ease up a bit on the censor.. I can't figure out what missing json file you're talking about..
EDIT: ty again. yes sorry guess i forgot to mention i am new to this game.
i just realized everything was in the roadmap >_< who puts the links in a spoiler >_< probably a smart person way ahead of their time.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
loli one. missing as in not in the base game. but i cant seem to find the paticular one i need in the pack from the wiki either.
I figured out a few minutes after I posted my last reply. I edited the post above with instructions

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
EDIT: ty again. yes sorry guess i forgot to mention i am new to this game.
No problem. Just decide on what version you want, download everything from one thread and it should work fine. This one if you want the 2.1 version or the Modding thread if you want the latest dev version.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I'm reading the roadmap with every addon and fix (Very neat to see where the game is going, I love it) and I just saw this:

- Fix Neoplasty (could previously be applied only once per slave). :KappaPride:

Now I have a question: I didn't play the game for a while, but the neoplasty was used to "improve" the beauty of a girl, right? (I'm not 100% sure). If I'm not wrong, that was only usable 1 time... but it was intended and not a bug.(At least if I understood good what is this fix about)
The idea was that with neoplasty you could improve the beauty of a girl, but just one time to not cause an exploit.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm reading the roadmap with every addon and fix (Very neat to see where the game is going, I love it) and I just saw this:

- Fix Neoplasty (could previously be applied only once per slave). :KappaPride:

Now I have a question: I didn't play the game for a while, but the neoplasty was used to "improve" the beauty of a girl, right? (I'm not 100% sure). If I'm not wrong, that was only usable 1 time... but it was intended and not a bug.(At least if I understood good what is this fix about)
The idea was that with neoplasty you could improve the beauty of a girl, but just one time to not cause an exploit.
Although it intuitively makes sense, it was indeed a bug. As i107760 argued: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-developpment.390/post-3102006

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Although it intuitively makes sense, it was indeed a bug. As i107760 argued: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-developpment.390/post-3102006
I agree too. Although the text makes it seem like it was intended to be done only once since it says that they are "removing some of the disadvantages in the salve's appearance" not adding something to push her towards the ideal look, so the text itself is hinting at limited possibilities.
I don't know if this is already the case but imo you shouldn't be able to go further then A+ with Neoplasty
And after you do it twice or more it should start reducing the cost, not much, but it should... After all, a natural A+ would and should be worth more then an artificial A+.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I agree too. Although the text makes it seem like it was intended to be done only once since it says that they are "removing some of the disadvantages in the salve's appearance" not adding something to push her towards the ideal look, so the text itself is hinting at limited possibilities.
It's not excluded that it's a faulty translation.

There's also room for interpretation in what the doctor says. One can think that someone with 0 disadvantages will look perfect, after all!

don't know if this is already the case but imo you shouldn't be able to go further then A+ with Neoplasty
There are pros and cons to that idea.

Pros: It'll make a S+ looking slave a rare pearl. Creating emotions, like as a kid when you first saw a beautiful Pokémon.
Cons: It'll encourage save scumming, or at the very least be frustrating for anyone that actually needs a beautiful looking slave.

And after you do it twice or more it should start reducing the cost, not much, but it should... After all, a natural A+ would and should be worth more then an artificial A+.
In 2020, in our world, yes. In Eternal Rome, with the best surgeons of the multi-world and in an unknown time... I think the result is seamless. If you can make a girl oviparous, you can make an ugly girl look seemlessly beautiful ^^ That's what the game is going for at least.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes