Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the lore? Where did you find the location of the theater? And It might be easy just to move it a better place without impacting the lore anyway. (if needed of course)
ALSO WAIT.... Murdered at the end of each representation? Really? I don't want to seem nitpicking, but that feel so bullshit... I mean, an actress needs time to learn her abilities and good actors don't grow on trees. The idea of killing them for a "realistic" feeling feels out... Especially cause I'm not really picturing a "loyal" and brave slave doing a perfect show and then eager to be killed... But more a rebellious "victim" screaming around to trying to save her life.
He refers to the "Anatomical Theatre" in "Necropolis" the owner tells you he constantly needs new artists because of their high mortality rate
1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
He refers to the "Anatomical Theatre" in "Necropolis" the owner tells you he constantly needs new artists because of their high mortality rate
That creepy place is the theater? I might suggest separating them so... I mean, I can't see a slave being happy to go to a Necromancer "show" or to the arena... Maybe I'm wrong though.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Considering that the undead are very proficient in magic and detest or even fear day light haveing the city covered in an eternal night seem plausible...
here is some more... this time Vampire Hunter D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could imagine an eternal twilight (Bloodborne mood and scenery image.jpg ) but not eternal night (it would contrast too much with the rest of the neigborhoods, and wouldn't make sense to hear night sounds when going to sleep). However, I totally dig the underground/crypt-like style of city like here). It'd just be complicated (as always) to find the "streets" equivalent, but I can get behind this as being Necropolis's feeling.

So it'll be between this 743603_ObU19Z.jpg (the choice that'll need me to find another) and this 3.png (easy choice since I have the corresponding "street" already)

You forgot to answer: What do I need to do if I want to remove a short hair girl and want to add a long hair one?
Hum... you need to change "1015 black short" to "1015 black long". In the full folder and the face folder. Then in the json files; which you probably need to copy paste from someone else with short hair so the scenes match. Ideally, you'd also push the first "black short" further in the number order, so you don't see "1014 black short" "1015 black long" "1016 back short".

I really wonder where you found this, looks super cool!

A bit less fitting than the others, because of the number of horses (slaves have that function), and maybe the roofs. But certainly top 3 of all pictures I saw, from yandex, google, artstation, pinterest and deviantart.

Selling slaves in white town? You make high quality ones? That could be an interesting idea... But for what purpose?
Post patrician content. It would be put as a condition for living there that you already are a Patrician and you sold at least one excellent/perfect slave there. Then if you do all the quests, you'd be able to sell a slave to the pope (the real endgame. Unless... :coffee:)

Lovely pic, it's great. Really really impressive view
Thanks! We'll go on that one :)

That creepy place is the theater? I might suggest separating them so... I mean, I can't see a slave being happy to go to a Necromancer "show" or to the arena... Maybe I'm wrong though.
Your slave can feel proud of fucking a giant spider, she can feel pleasure while drinking your tentacle fiend's cum...

Forget all about today's world social conventions ^^ This is really not a stretch, in ancient times, if you were able to take a slave with you to watch a gladiator fight (to death), he'd feel like: "wow, so this is the life? :love:". Imagine the same for the undead theater.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Your slave can feel proud of fucking a giant spider, she can feel pleasure while drinking your tentacle fiend's cum...

Forget all about today's world social conventions ^^ This is really not a stretch, in ancient times, if you were able to take a slave with you to watch a gladiator fight (to death), he'd feel like: "wow, so this is the life? :love:". Imagine the same for the unread theater.
You got a point (y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I could imagine an eternal twilight (Bloodborne mood and scenery View attachment 729230 ) but not eternal night (it would contrast too much with the rest of the neigborhoods, and wouldn't make sense to hear night sounds when going to sleep). However, I totally dig the underground/crypt-like style of city like here). It'd just be complicated (as always) to find the "streets" equivalent, but I can get behind this as being Necropolis's feeling.

So it'll be between this View attachment 729231 (the choice that'll need me to find another) and this View attachment 729286 (easy choice since I have the corresponding "street" already)

Hum... you need to change "1015 black short" to "1015 black long". In the full folder and the face folder. Then in the json files; which you probably need to copy paste from someone else with short hair so the scenes match. Ideally, you'd also push the first "black short" further in the number order, so you don't see "1014 black short" "1015 black long" "1016 back short".

I really wonder where you found this, looks super cool!

A bit less fitting than the others, because of the number of horses (slaves have that function), and maybe the roofs. But certainly top 3 of all pictures I saw, from yandex, google, artstation, pinterest and deviantart.

Post patrician content. It would be put as a condition for living there that you already are a Patrician and you sold at least one excellent/perfect slave there. Then if you do all the quests, you'd be able to sell a slave to the pope (the real endgame. Unless... :coffee:)

Thanks! We'll go on that one :)

Forget all about today's world social conventions ^^ This is really not a stretch, in ancient times, if you were able to take a slave with you to watch a gladiator fight (to death), he'd feel like: "wow, so this is the life? :love:". Imagine the same for the unread theater.
How about "The city of the dead" of LotR?
1000.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The concept is alright, but the art doesn't fit as an in-game location (even with a stretch of mind, it just looks so blurry, like a water reflexion). It also doesn't look like an "A+ place to live in".
art-of-bloddborne-9.jpg
not sure if it's fitting better... but corpses hanging in cages from teh houses yet no ruins and houses seem to be decent

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
View attachment 729378
not sure if it's fitting better... but corpses hanging in cages from teh houses yet no ruins and houses seem to be decent
That would fit the Outcast... albeit it looks worse to live in than the slums ^^ While, even despite the criminal rate, Necropolis is better to live in than all the other neighborhoods except White Town.

I will go for the gothic architecture megalopolis, but thanks for your alternative proposition!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That would fit the Outcast... albeit it looks worse to live in than the slums ^^ While, even despite the criminal rate, Necropolis is better to live in than all the other neighborhoods except White Town.

I will go for the gothic architecture megalopolis, but thanks for your alternative proposition!
Honestly I thought at minimum I'd find some screen from World of Warcraft, haveing a Zombie standing in the middle of their Capitol... but couldn't dig out anything

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone knows what the "I cannot forget all this horror ... yadi yada" means and how to help my slaves get over that?
I've already beaten the game on very hard and still dont know what that implies lmao.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Anyone knows what the "I cannot forget all this horror ... yadi yada" means and how to help my slaves get over that?
I've already beaten the game on very hard and still dont know what that implies lmao.
I think that's the level of fear still being high, or maybe despair. You can make sure by checking the aura or the debug menu

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think that's the level of fear still being high, or maybe despair. You can make sure by checking the aura or the debug menu
It's actually doing something exceptional perverted while she wasn't ready... it'll pass after a few days unless you keep trying it.
being unashamed should prevent it in most cases (loosing virginity in a Gang Bang tends to cause that no matter what for exaple)

dcdragon

Oct 19, 2019
I noticed that there are some pictures of cooked slaves in "game\content\pic\girls\torture".
But I did't find out where I can cook a slave.
Does anybody know how to do that or it is just under development.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I noticed that there are some pictures of cooked slaves in "game\content\pic\girls\torture".
But I did't find out where I can cook a slave.
Does anybody know how to do that or it is just under development.
Not my Cup of tea and a totally waste in most cases... but
"Slave Activities" -> "Get Rid of Her" -> "Roast Alive"

drebin

May 1, 2017
Emmmmmmm, you call this a game? I know where 80% of the CG and images came from and they are from all sorts of art collections and pixiv artist or DLsite illustrations. Or even from some other games.
Emmmmmmm, you call this a comment? I've already seen 90% of the words you used elsewhere. You're just quoting a couple of dictionaries, how original of you.

I hope you do realize how conceptually wrong what you said is.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Emmmmmmm, you call this a game? I know where 80% of the CG and images came from and they are from all sorts of art collections and pixiv artist or DLsite illustrations. Or even from some other games.
At least you commented your opinion and didn't post a 1 star critique. That almost deserves a praise, in comparison to some other users.

You're used to the standard of F95games, with man-made renders for every act. But I assume you weren't playing much hentai games before 2014. Jack-o-nine-tails is an old gem, from a time when not every game was a wannabe clone of Big Brother and Dating My Daughter, and when Akabur hadn't even claim to have finished one game yet. Games were mostly in flash or html and your saves would be cookies from Gamcore and Newgrounds.

Back in the days, Jack-o-Nine was amongst the most ambitious and exotic games we had ever seen. There were tons of possibilities, stats to improve, rule making, psychology, limitless fetishes... And it hasn't got so old; it's still worth in comparison to a lot of the recent games out here that will never be finished anyway.

So about the game being a portfolio, yes. adqjs1t3ujp31.jpg
And at the time of release, it wasn't a good one. But in spite of that, the game remained god tier. My personal goal, is to make of this game the best portfolio of hentai it can possibly be. To make it at least visually better than its spiritual competition: Slave Maker and Brothel King. Unless some artist is interested in the game and wants to draw about 5000 pictures by himself, the game will keep being a collection of hentai. And it will remain a good game. :)

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
At least you commented your opinion and didn't post a 1 star critique. That almost deserves a praise, in comparison to some other users.

You're used to the standard of F95games, with man-made renders for every act. But I assume you weren't playing much hentai games before 2014. Jack-o-nine-tails is an old gem, from a time when not every game was a wannabe clone of Big Brother and Dating My Daughter, and when Akabur hadn't even claim to have finished one game yet. Games were mostly in flash or html and your saves would be cookies from Gamcore and Newgrounds.

Back in the days, Jack-o-Nine was amongst the most ambitious and exotic games we had ever seen. There was tons of possibilities, stats to improve, rule making, psychology, limitless fetishes... And it hasn't got so old; it's still worth in comparison to a lot of the recent games out here that will never be finished anyway.

So about the game being a portfolio, yes. View attachment 730388
And at the time of release, it wasn't a good one. But in spite of that, the game remained god tier. My personal goal, is to make of this game the best portfolio of hentai you can possibly find. To make it at least visually better than its spiritual competition: Slave Maker and Brothel King. Unless some artists is interested in the game and wants to draw about 5000 pictures by himself, the game will keep being a collection of hentai. And it will remain a good game. :)
Correct, and let me add that his is a: 100% free game, for people to enjoy. A game born from the passion and the love of many, many contributors that left their touch over it.

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019

Back in the days, Jack-o-Nine was amongst the most ambitious and exotic games we had ever seen. There were tons of possibilities, stats to improve, rule making, psychology, limitless fetishes... And it hasn't got so old; it's still worth in comparison to a lot of the recent games out here that will never be finished anyway.

So about the game being a portfolio, yes. View attachment 730388
And at the time of release, it wasn't a good one. But in spite of that, the game remained god tier. My personal goal, is to make of this game the best portfolio of hentai you can possibly find. To make it at least visually better than its spiritual competition: Slave Maker and Brothel King. Unless some artist is interested in the game and wants to draw about 5000 pictures by himself, the game will keep being a collection of hentai. And it will remain a good game. :)
Well, nothing offensive or anything to be argue about, I don't rate games, and yes, I start playing H-games after 2016 because till then I have a clear understanding of my own sex requirement and real life can no longer satisfied me. I just saw this game recently and the tag of the game make me feel interested, but when I was actually playing the game it makes me felt like it's not a game for it's simply using the CGs from other places, but anyway, thanks for your explain, once again there's nothing really offensive, have a nice day.

Reactions: Lokplart

dcdragon

Oct 19, 2019
Not my Cup of tea and a totally waste in most cases... but
"Slave Activities" -> "Get Rid of Her" -> "Roast Alive"
Thank you for the answer but I've tried them before. It seems only three pictures would display like "fireswing_general_loli.png", "fireswing_general_milf.png" and "fireswing_general_young.png". The other pictures like "cooked_general_young_2.png" never showed up. And it said that "Fear will have spoiled the meat so ...."
Is there any additional condition to show the other pictures?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes