Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for the answer but I've tried them before. It seems only three pictures would display like "fireswing_general_loli.png", "fireswing_general_milf.png" and "fireswing_general_young.png". The other pictures like "cooked_general_young_2.png" never showed up. And it said that "Fear will have spoiled the meat so ...."
Is there any additional condition to show the other pictures?
You can visit the Butcher in White town and tell him to slaugther your slave for meat or sparks.
And you can order your farm hand to slaughter your pig girl for meat
But neither of these options should contain anything about cooking

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
qwertyu12359
Just a couple of cool backgrounds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only Problem I see with the UD quarter pics so far is that they indicate a false perspective of dimension.
all pictures so far indicate dimensions of a metropolis... while Eternal Rome is meant to be small on the overall size and duo to the large apartments in the UD Quarter space is even more limited than in the others

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359
Just a couple of cool backgrounds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, they look super cool!

I wouldn't (yet?) replace them with one of those that already exist in the game, as they must fit descriptions etc. But they are totally in the appropriate artsyle; it's good art!

only Problem I see with the UD quarter pics so far is that they indicate a false perspective of dimension.
all pictures so far indicate dimensions of a metropolis... while Eternal Rome is meant to be small on the overall size and duo to the large apartments in the UD Quarter space is even more limited than in the others
What are you refering to by UD? I'm reading it as "Universal Dimension" for some reason. :Kappa:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree, they look super cool!

I wouldn't (yet?) replace them with one of those that already exist in the game, as they must fit descriptions etc. But they are totally in the appropriate artsyle; it's good art!

What are you refering to by UD? I'm reading it as "Universal Dimension" for some reason. :Kappa:
UD=Undead

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Do you have sources for that? Because although I trust your knowledge, I think what you're saying can be up to interpretation. You can have a metropolis looking quarter that'll run out of space because of how overpopulated the world is. That's not incompatible.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you have sources for that? Because although I trust your knowledge, I think what you're saying can be up to interpretation. You can have a metropolis looking quarter that'll run out of space because of how overpopulated the world is. That's not incompatible.
From the picture the game painted all of Eternal Rome can be considered a metropolis, yet each quarter is at best a city
I don't remember where I read it... but one of the lores say that there is no professional livestock keeping in Eternal Rome as space is far to tight (Slaves are used for Meat)... the biggest producer of vegetables are the greenhouses of house serpis.
Travelers from across the Fog are considered Slaves as the City couldn't support a populance of such a significant size if they were to become citizens and even Citizens are more often than not forced to live in the slums as the Quarters of the houses are limited to a very limited Clientele
and further more here
1.png

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
From the picture the game painted all of Eternal Rome can be considered a metropolis, yet each quarter is at best a city
I don't remember where I read it... but one of the lores say that there is no professional livestock keeping in Eternal Rome as space is far to tight (Slaves are used for Meat)... the biggest producer of vegetables are the greenhouses of house serpis.
Travelers from across the Fog are considered Slaves as the City couldn't support a populance of such a significant size if they were to become citizens
and further more here
View attachment 733029
Well, everything being relative. I think it's reasonable to think that a multiverse metropolis is AT LEAST twice larger than Paris or New York. With that in mind, if all the world were trying to immigrate there, inhabitants would say: "ow wow, calm down, there's limited space here!".

Well, I think that with quarters pictures combined still match Gloria's description of Eternal Rome. The entire multiverse cannot fit into it, and life there cannot be very valuable in itself. Makes sense.

Last edited:

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
Are animated PNG's possible yet? Ive attempted to add some but they dont seem to work. If not is there any functionality for animated images as I'm pretty sure they were possible in an older version.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are animated PNG's possible yet? Ive attempted to add some but they dont seem to work. If not is there any functionality for animated images as I'm pretty sure they were possible in an older version.
They are! Look at the beginning of the game, when you fuck Gloria from the real estate... One of these picture is animated.

Maybe animated PNG aren't possible (engine limitation, for now)... but you can just place a gif, and change the extension (not the format) to png, and the game will read the animation just fine.

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
They are! Look at the beginning of the game, when you fuck Gloria from the real estate... One of these picture is animated.

Maybe animated PNG aren't possible (engine limitation, for now)... but you can just place a gif, and change the extension (not the format) to png, and the game will read the animation just fine.

Cool! I noticed something about running a Load Pictures.exe is this needed as the file is not present.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Cool! I noticed something about running a Load Pictures.exe is this needed as the file is not present.
I'm assuming you're playing on the dev versions since those are the ones that have the new image system implemented. If you're not, then adding a picture requires going through all the slave json files and adding it manually to the act you want it in.

If you are, Load Pictures.exe doesn't work anymore (and I can't really figure out why), if you want to mod the game, please download and install python.

So, after you've installed python:
  1. Put all the pictures you want in the correct folders (in your case, make sure to change their extensions from ".gif" to ".png")
  2. Go into "game/picture_modding" and run "Load Pictures.py" using python. (right click on it -> open with -> python)
  3. Open the game and it should work. (Keep in mind that the images are completely random, so it might take somewhere from 1 to a lot of tries to have it show up.)

Reactions: qwertyu12359

DLKin

Apr 2, 2018
is there an issue with the savegames? I haven't tried it vanilla i have both patches but it never saves for me i always only have the option of starting new games

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
qwertyu12359

I have worked on 012 and 98 from that image pack, let me know how are them.

I'll give a look at the others later or another day.

0005 - 508 - 1078 - 219 - 335

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359

I have worked on 012 and 98 from that image pack, let me know how are them.

I'll give a look at the others later or another day.

0005 - 508 - 1078 - 219 - 335

Password same as the last time: r****n
View attachment 738618
Hey, thank you for that. But... it doesn't work.

012, in your correct size, looks blurry to me. Is it truly the source size? It looks like a low-cost scaling algorithm multiplied the size. Besides, I notice she is censored. If I add another slave post v2.0, I refuse to repeat the horribly amateur uncensoring I had to do on half the slaves already; rather we'll go for something without censor to begin with.

098, I'm afraid the outlines are still lackluster. Look at all this white: Annotation 2020-07-21 015510.png
But again, her model looks fantastic. I'll give it a try on my own, for her and the pink haired girl before the release of 2.2 (if you haven't done a better version before).

--------------
I got to talk to you about something just gave me a headache ^^ Remember the color overhaul? There are two color schemes. A 5 color scheme (for skills), and a 10 color scheme (for mood, hygiene).

Well... something is wrong. The skills fit for F-, until C-. But then, it becomes B+, A+, S+:
Annotation 2020-07-21 020543.png

Here's the symptom: while the S+ for the 10scheme is bright green, the S+ for the 5 color scheme is dark green.

That's a problem, but I have two solutions.

1) Either we do like in 1.7.5. And for the hygiene stats, the improvements in terms of color takes two levels of skills. A- and A+ would have the exact same shade of light blue.
2) We keep both color schemes, but in the 5 color scheme, we brighten B+, A+ and S+ for them to fit their counterpart on the 10 color scheme.

The only problem left is S++, which forces another color... For that, I think the optimal solution is a "gold" color. One that looks cool and is still readable even on such a background.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Hey, thank you for that. But... it doesn't work.

012, in your correct size, looks blurry to me. Is it truly the source size? It looks like a low-cost scaling algorithm multiplied the size. Besides, I notice she is censored. If I add another slave post v2.0, I refuse to repeat the horribly amateur uncensoring I had to do on half the slaves already; rather we'll go for something without censor to begin with.

098, I'm afraid the outlines are still lackluster. Look at all this white: View attachment 738633
But again, her model looks fantastic. I'll give it a try on my own, for her and the pink haired girl before the release of 2.2 (if you haven't done a better version before).

--------------
I got to talk to you about something just gave me a headache ^^ Remember the color overhaul? There are two color schemes. A 5 color scheme (for skills), and a 10 color scheme (for mood, hygiene).

Well... something is wrong. The skills fit for F-, until C-. But then, it becomes B+, A+, S+:
View attachment 738639

Here's the symptom: while the S+ for the 10scheme is bright green, the S+ for the 5 color scheme is dark green.

That's a problem, but I have two solutions.

1) Either we do like in 1.7.5. And for the hygiene stats, the improvements in terms of color takes two levels of skills. A- and A+ would have the exact same shade of light blue.
2) We keep both color schemes, but in the 5 color scheme, we brighten B+, A+ and S+ for them to fit their counterpart on the 10 color scheme.

The only problem left is S++, which forces another color... For that, I think the optimal solution is a "gold" color. One that looks cool and is still readable even on such a background.
I think gold would create unnecessary complexity. And why simply not rename the skill in simple F,D,C,B,A,S? I don't see point of A+, S+ as you don't move from S- to S to S+

S++ would become a simple S+ or SS.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I think gold would create unnecessary complexity. And why simply not rename the skill in simple F,D,C,B,A,S? I don't see point of A+, S+ as you don't move from S- to S to S+
I remember having once noticed a good reason but I forgot about it ^^ Maybe to avoid the confusion of not looking like a grade. F+ automatically gives you the idea, while S looks awkward next to a text.

Anyway, no matter how we rename S++... it remains an odd number, and unless we go with the following first solution, it needs an additional color. Either we make it light green--and since it is so rare, it means we always have a disparity between the color of max energy and max level of a certain stat (kind of like now)--or we put current S+ in light Green and make current S++ feel special, but then we have a great disparity between the colors lightness of C- and B+ skills, which might look bad.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
98. I have no idea how I missed those lol What about now? For 012 I didn't found the original version

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes