Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I remember having once noticed a good reason but I forgot about it ^^ Maybe to avoid the confusion of not looking like a grade. F+ automatically gives you the idea, while S looks awkward next to a text.

Anyway, no matter how we rename S++... it remains an odd number, and unless we go with the following first solution, it needs an additional color. Either we make it light green--and since it is so rare, it means we always have a disparity between the color of max energy and max level of a certain stat (kind of like now)--or we put current S+ in light Green and make current S++ feel special, but then we have a great disparity between the colors lightness of C- and B+ skills, which might look bad.
S++ is not supposed to be possible with normal means... you always require a special outfit to reach that level of mastery...
It also applies to bodily changes... namely the bust size... until 1.7.5 that size was only available for girls with max breast size that got a breast enchantment... lately girls can have a natural Super size though.
I think it comes with reason to give that level of Mastery a colour pattern outside the norm... even more to indicate "OK guys S+ is supposed to be the best... but you found the Secret Level congrats... still that's the end of it!"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

Found this guide with a search. Any on here that I couldnt find that someone could be a real cool ass dude and link me to?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

Found this guide with a search. Any on here that I couldnt find that someone could be a real cool ass dude and link me to?
On the same place, but different page:

Scroll down. Below the "Guides" section, I've placed 5 or 6 guides made by generous contributors of Hongfire and F95Zone. (y)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Sir,do you have any release plan in 2020?
Yes!

I plan to dedicate my summer to the game.

For the most daunting task, there's 250 pictures left to implement. I do from 6 to 12 in a day (about 1h30 of my time). If I do that 3 times a week (that's my minimum), it means 13 weeks left. If I work everyday (that's my maximum), it means 3 weeks.

So, between 3 and 13 weeks is a good release window for v2.2. :)

RayForward

Oct 22, 2019
Yes!

I plan to dedicate my summer to the game.

For the most daunting task, there's 250 pictures left to implement. I do from 6 to 12 in a day (about 1h30 of my time). If I do that 3 times a week (that's my minimum), it means 13 weeks left. If I work everyday (that's my maximum), it means 3 weeks.

So, between 3 and 13 weeks is a good release window for v2.2. :)
Eternal Rome bless you(y)

Apr 23, 2020
Is there a way to edit the rate in which skills are taught. It currently seems really long to teach any skills and takes quite alot of clicks to get up even one level. How does the code for leveling up skills even work?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to edit the rate in which skills are taught. It currently seems really long to teach any skills and takes quite alot of clicks to get up even one level. How does the code for leveling up skills even work?
raise the slaves intelligence
and improve your tutor skill by repeatedly teaching slaves... pretty much any common skill counts for that

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I meant like putting a modifier in the code. Even with max tutor and intelligence training takes forever.
Not sure what you want than... training skills difficulty raises with overall levels of trained ability... if you want to train an all S+ Slave that requires an excessive ammount of time... which is logical... a human can only learn so much before hitting walls, which take increasingly longer to overcome.
The game is one of the more realistic Slave trainers as it doesn't gloryfy the slaver and his job aswell as showing both resistance and learning curves for the slaves... which adds to the dificulty of this game... sometimes quiet frustrating but if you manage to get through the struggle it gets rewarding quiet easily
If you are more interested into lighter games in regards to game play there are quiet alot other games.

Apr 23, 2020
Not sure what you want than... training skills difficulty raises with overall levels of trained ability... if you want to train an all S+ Slave that requires an excessive ammount of time... which is logical... a human can only learn so much before hitting walls, which take increasingly longer to overcome.
The game is one of the more realistic Slave trainers as it doesn't gloryfy the slaver and his job aswell as showing both resistance and learning curves for the slaves... which adds to the dificulty of this game... sometimes quiet frustrating but if you manage to get through the struggle it gets rewarding quiet easily
If you are more interested into lighter games in regards to game play there are quiet alot other games.
I just wanted to edit the game to make it a bit less grindy. On a similar note I thought to sell a slave they needed S+ rank in their specilization. Like if they wanted a B+ artist they needed to be S+ in painting and music?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just wanted to edit the game to make it a bit less grindy. On a similar note I thought to sell a slave they needed S+ rank in their specilization. Like if they wanted a B+ artist they needed to be S+ in painting and music?
it's true that the skill level must be above or equal the slave qualifications, but getting S+ in 2-3 abilities shouldn't be an issue with a smart slave and a seasoned slaver... and you don't need much more skills in order to get her to S+ rank
Also what are the requirements for different specializations? Can't find it on the wiki anywhere.
Click on the Slavers Portrait -> objectives -> specialization requirements

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Cheat Menu has a skill multiplier that does what you want.

player 53

Jun 20, 2019
So random thought I had, why not include a feature for the killing of the slave to be petrification, turning them into a statue, as a way to improve the obedience of other slaves. As in you turn them into statures to ensure they understand the threat of crossing you. Give a limit to how often this can be done obviously, and maybe make it expensive. Optimally make it more intensive than button click, like the more destroyed the person is the more effective statue it has. Maybe also the overall value before the process will also have an impact, like an S ranked girl in everything would have maximum status. Maybe one statue made from every execution technique or something.

sliced

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone else having problems with weapons not working in combat? I have weapons equipped but there is no option to attack with them.
For example, I have flamberge over shoulder, left hand katana and right hand epee. I can only kick, push and sweep. If, in combat, I 'change primary' to katana, I get the uchiotoshi and renzoku attack options. Then I get deep thrust option by selecting epee in 'change secondary'. Trying to select Flamberge (only shows up in 'change secondary') does nothing. Even unequiping my other weapons doesn't let me use the Flamberge.
I have max strength and martial ability.

edit: The 'use previous weapon configuration' option stops me from having to manually equip my weapons at the start of battle.

Edit2: oooh, nevermind. You have to equip stuff during the pre-battle equip screen. This allows the Flamberge to work. I guess the only possible bug is that you can't equip a flamberge mid-battle via the 'change weapon' menu.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone else having problems with weapons not working in combat? I have weapons equipped but there is no option to attack with them.
For example, I have flamberge over shoulder, left hand katana and right hand epee. I can only kick, push and sweep. If, in combat, I 'change primary' to katana, I get the uchiotoshi and renzoku attack options. Then I get deep thrust option by selecting epee in 'change secondary'. Trying to select Flamberge (only shows up in 'change secondary') does nothing. Even unequiping my other weapons doesn't let me use the Flamberge.
I have max strength and martial ability.

edit: The 'use previous weapon configuration' option stops me from having to manually equip my weapons at the start of battle.

Edit2: oooh, nevermind. You have to equip stuff during the pre-battle equip screen. This allows the Flamberge to work. I guess the only possible bug is that you can't equip a flamberge mid-battle via the 'change weapon' menu.
I equip stuff before battles and the only way it works for me is switching weapon in combat mode... but idk...

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes