• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Wait, why don't i see the "prostitution for your slaves" in the roadmap anymore ?
Also congrats for pre 2.2 release.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Wait, why don't i see the "prostitution for your slaves" in the roadmap anymore ?
Also congrats for pre 2.2 release.
I think I renamed it another way.

But there were lore discussions... The fact is that you can already sell a whore at the brothel, this is prostitution, it's just that it's not economically viable to be the pimp in a city with so many monopolies and secret organizations.

However I'm personally in favor of finding lore friendly ways to tweak things up and allow it. In the future. It might be a plan for 2.3 depending on what part of the roadmap we'll prioritize.

Thanks alot for your encouragement about the pre-release :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba and Yukihirou
Jan 13, 2018
Anybody got a guide/walkthrough/tips for the game?
There should be 2 word docs in the game folder. They both contain vital information for learning the game.

When you pick out a slave, make a save before going to the guild or auction. Try to get a slave with low temperament, pride, and nature stats. These stats contribute the most to a slave's base obedience.

And finally your slave will be rebellious when you first acquire her. That's just the nature of the game. Make a second save after you acquired a slave you think you can handle. Dole out punishments accordingly and be patient, it can take several days of training before she finally becomes obedient. If you get stuck read through the guides again and if you get really stuck then come back and ask some specific questions.

kurowan

Apr 23, 2017
What determines the success rate for training sex techniques? I don't remember it being so hard the last time I played it. Even with the gear that increases sex training, I can spend weeks in a row spamming the same technique and failing every time. Is it a % chance of success? Does anything affects it to make it successful?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
up I don't know whats in code but from my observations:
Your skills (+ bonus from Your/Slave equipment)
Her mood (training when letters are Red is somewhat useless)
Her intelligence (there was old bug when low intelligence gave better result than high, don't know how it's now) and temperament

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What determines the success rate for training sex techniques? I don't remember it being so hard the last time I played it. Even with the gear that increases sex training, I can spend weeks in a row spamming the same technique and failing every time. Is it a % chance of success? Does anything affects it to make it successful?
Dilligence has been made very important. The minimum amount of dilligence you get from a lesson can be improved in many ways. Improving mood to the max can be a good path. (y)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So i'm dead set on living in the slum, that means no kitchen.
Can I eat at the bar instead ? Or are the food there just flavor text and do nothing on their own ?
Without foods, how can I improve my strength?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Can I eat at the bar instead ? Or are the food there just flavor text and do nothing on their own ?
Assuming we're talking about 2.2 pre-release, eating at the pub improves your strength. More valuable food is better. You can also spar at the colosseum and personally train slaves in athletics or martial arts.

Reactions: Yukihirou
Jan 13, 2018
I'm noticing more people doing slum only runs. Is there actually a benefit for doing this in 2.2, or are people just challenging themselves?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
For best results in sex lessons specifically, have no pride, no despair, the best mood for both the master and the slave, bonuses from worn items (only the slave has items that give sex bonuses currently), and high diligence. Up to B+ should be possible for most sex lessons with one lesson per rank if you have enough bonuses. Master skill in the relevant sex category helps too, but you should be able to train a slave to B+ level in individual sex skills without too much difficulty even with a master who is F- in all sex skills.

If she gains merit instead of guilt, but the level of the skill did not increase, you were partially successful and received an accumulating "bonus" towards the next attempt, so eventually you will succeed if you have minimal progress each time. To raise sex skills above B+ requires repetition for some of them even with the best stats. Note that you don't need sex skills above B+ to qualify for the concubine specialization unless you also raise her rating above B+.

Diligence is limited by mood and psychological status (the text at the bottom of her stats screen reflects her psychological status - if she's resistant or unhappy, that's bad for diligence), increased by mood, devotion, fear, high obedience, item bonuses, maxed arousal, aligned traits (e.g. exhibitionist, pervert, nymphomaniac, bisexual, for applicable lessons), and decreased by despair, spoil, opposed traits (e.g. frigid, purist, shy, lesbian, homophobic), exhaustion (red energy stars), pride, rebellious attitude, being mind-broken or compelled by magic.

Interestingly, while intellect helps with training common skills, it does not contribute at all for sex skills currently. Implication: a dumb whore can still be a very good one. Also, high temperament probably should help train sex skills faster, but currently it doesn't. It does help with active sex, though.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm noticing more people doing slum only runs. Is there actually a benefit for doing this in 2.2, or are people just challenging themselves?
It's just a challenge for me mostly. Though I snatched Isabelle and forced her to live in the slum with me, contrary to her wish to live in the city. :p

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes