• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

kurowan

Apr 23, 2017
What is this diligence stat you guys are mentioning? Is it named differently in the game? I don't remember ever seeing a diligence stat

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Diligence is a dynamic value calculated whenever you ask her to do something. It determines the amount of merit she gets, if any, and the absence of it makes her feel guilty. In lessons, the texts that say she wasn't very interested or she captured everything on the fly are a reflection of her diligence.

kurowan

Apr 23, 2017
I see. My question was mostly after C+ lessons, because I max everything I can, including mood. The slave has all stats maxed (green), with highest mood and all, and some lessons never succeed, giving the message "Slave was not able to fulfill". So I was wondering if it was because she has highest nature/temperament. Or if it was for any other reason. Some training types work after spamming it 10-20 times, but the penetration lessons haven't worked for me at all after C.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Which lesson specifically?

If you click the console button, you can type in the following and hit enter to check the progress for the respective lesson:

slave['sub_vaginal_xp']
slave['sub_anal_xp']
slave['sub_fisting_xp']
slave['sub_anal_stretch_xp']

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Some training types work after spamming it 10-20 times, but the penetration lessons haven't worked for me at all after C.
A couple more bugs, selecting the deprivation suit punishment does not display an image properly. Selecting perverse games > fisting during active sex soft-locks the game.
The deprivation suit images will be corrected tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the master-ia and media-base-ia branches are updated with a fix for the active sex soft-lock and a rebalance of the sex skill leveling rate. You'll want the media update because it includes new purple energy stars without which your slaves may appear to have no energy at all when they have reached their daily exercise limit (a new balance mechanic in 2.2 that says the number of times you can safely exercise each day depends on the slave's endurance level).

Also, inspired by earlier comments on the thread, intellect and temperament are now important stats for sex skill training; a slave with S+ intellect and temperament will have enough of a bonus to reduce the number of lessons required for level-up to B+ and higher levels compared to an otherwise identical slave with B+ intellect and temperament.

With three exceptions, all skills required for the concubine specialization can be leveled to B+ or below in a single lesson if you have sufficient bonuses, even with an unskilled slaver character, for slaves with at least B+ intellect and temperament. There are 23 skills in the skill categories required for the concubine specialization, and several of them are linked so that they increase when other skills are trained. According to my calculations, it should be possible to train a B+ concubine within two decades (measured from the time when you achieve sufficient obedience to begin sex training). Note this assumes that if you have an unskilled slaver you will use item bonuses to compensate for that; otherwise, training to B+ will take around twice as long. Having S+ intellect and temperament can allow you to level up most of the skills to B+ in a single lesson with less than the maximum item bonus, but still requires a moderate bonus from items or master skill.

Beyond B+, eleven of the thirty-four sex skills can be raised to A+ in a single lesson, the others require a minimum of two lessons (or three in a couple of cases). To reach S+ requires a minimum of 2-3 lessons depending on the skill. These are minimums, it can take twice that many lessons, or more, depending on all the relevant factors.

In general, master skill is treated as interchangeable with item bonuses for sex skill leveling; if the master has A+ skill, that's equivalent to having boots, a corset and a nipple chain. An exception is made when leveling skills to S+; for that, having item bonuses plus master skill can reduce training time, so those items remain useful in the end-game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wrell and Yukihirou

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
A couple more bugs, selecting the deprivation suit punishment does not display an image properly.
The media-base-ia and ia-media-patch branches are updated with the dsuit images moved from content\pic\girls\sex_scenes to content\pic\girls\torture_scenes and a couple of non-fitting images transferred to the bdsm category. This is purely cosmetic so no need to update but if you want to see those images it's now fixed.

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug but I've noticed that my assistant won't consistently cook high quality meals even though I have all ingredients and she has S+ cooking. The meals are generally coming out between C-B rank and the assistant is Isabella at C+ rank. Also I'm not really sure how to get my strength past B+, I fight regularly in the coliseum against shinobi(winning) but I'm still stuck at vigorous.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Are you well-stocked with ingredients?

You need to fight stronger opponents than Shinobi to raise your strength above B+. The text when you end the spars should say that if you're using an up-to-date version of the 2.2 pre-release.

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
I definitely have a full stock of ingredients. the text for Shinobi is the usual, "I knock my opponent to the ground".
I've been running Johny runs and the turn over rate of starting over is pretty high since I'm trying to learn the game again with all the changes from 2.2. Funnily enough I've found that staring the game out staying in the slums is more economically viable for Johny then staying in the city as far as not going broke before day 20.

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
So, just to clarify. Am I gaining fighting exp./strength while using the Aketon? Or is it just not stating that I'm not gaining anything?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes