qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
that would explain a lot on why my slave's mood was so low all the time
do the reward mood buff only last a day btw
No I think it lasts longer, for exemple giving the Ambrosia, I could see the positive moodlet for a while.

But that was more than 6 hours ago, so maybe it has been "fixed" :Kappa:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I have tested it on 2.2 dev based on 4 day ago update on gitgud. Its my second play through with 2.2, also experienced with more than 1 slave. They are on restricted or moderate portion and after buggy event changing the portion creates only has minuscule difference. (Regardless of Diet type fresh, dehydrated etc)
uploading both day 4 (normal) and 14 (extreme calorie)
Found the bug, thanks for the report!

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like the coliseum spars have gotten much harder recently. I used to have a pretty decent chance of victory against shinobi with my current stats: (Vigorous, C in fighting with a whip and battlecry/roundhouse as moves) but i've run into a wall where even with both fury, unsteady, and them blocking with red I'm still not reaching the damage to kill.

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
I guess some of my problems with combat is that there is parts of it that I just flat out don't understand. For instance morale gain is a mystery to me, why does my opponent randomly regain morale throughout the fight? what defensive stances should I be using, is there any way to increase vitality beyond just lvling strength? Sometimes I think I've finally got a handle on combat and then suddenly I can't do anything and I'm flailing about trying to do a tiny bit more damage to win the fight.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
A portion of the damage done each round is added to morale. If they hit you harder, they gain more morale. If they use only two of the three attack types, setting your defense to the one they aren't using will reduce your damage taken because you deny them a multiplier. Your energy level when entering combat affects your initial stamina. Bull ring gives a bonus. Besides strength, the chimera gem increases vitality in combat, with an increasing bonus based on the strength of your aura. Morale is based on personality, domination and fighter skill. Serpent amulet gives a bonus.

Which of your hearts is damaged by their attacks depends on their weapon type, not your defensive stance or the color of their attack.

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
because at the moment the thing that keeps getting me killed is that my vitality is around 30 and i'm getting 2-3 shot by the shinobi.

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
is enforce rule still being counted as a rule for spoiling? Asking since ticking that rule doesn't cause the rule number to go up

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes