• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
We could make ineffective punishments clear merit as well as guilt, but making them increase obedience would be taking it too far I think.
Yes, I think that's a first step we can take immediately.

Right now, there are some infinite loop (like you "give a hug" because she has +1 merit but it's ineffective so she still has +1 merit). The slave should notice that even if inneffective, the slaver considered it as a punishment, therefore she should be free (like in The Soprano when the daughter convince her parents to give her a mediocre punishment; then she doesn't expect anything more to happen to her, even if that's well below her level of guilt).

About increasing obedience... well it depends on the descriptions. If you're still giving her a correction that hurts more than what would give her pleasure, then it shouldn't be considered a reward like all the others. If she gets out of her spanking by almost thanking you, then it definitely be considered a viable reward by the game (even though it'd be in the punishment categorie)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm having trouble seeing how a slave could be more motivated to obey if they are being rewarded for disobedience. So if the slave feels any guilt, I don't think an ineffective punishment should make them more obedient.

If the slave feels only merit, and is in the mindset to be appreciative of punishment, they're already very obedient (this is a slave whose devotion is strong enough to make them servile).

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
how a slave could be more motivated to obey if they are being rewarded for disobedience.
She would NOT get rewarded for disobedience. If you spank a masochist when she's feeling guilt, it would act like you're offering her soft slippers when she feels guilt.

So if the slave feels any guilt, I don't think an ineffective punishment should make them more obedient.
Right, nobody said otherwise.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
As I noted, the only time the reaction descriptions reflect the slave being appreciative of punishment is when the slave is servile, which reflects very high obedience already. It's unlikely the slave would have less than max awareness at that point, not to mention habit and taming. So increasing those stats wouldn't do anything, leaving aside whether it would even make sense. At the point where this comes into play, it is no longer relevant for gameplay. I think clearing merit is a sufficient change for roleplay purposes.

Reactions: drebin

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
What slaver skill is the pony and petting skill training currently under? I can't increase my slave's skill currently but I have no idea which skill is limiting it.
There is also a bug where if you click the back diagloue option at the slave market you can sell your current slave even if she is branded.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I havent been watching the thread closely for awhile to notice, but how are things coming along qwertyu12359?? I remember you mentioning an update in the past, so I just wanted to ask...

PS: No this isnt attempting to pressure (thats rude af), etc. Just wondering how things are going...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I havent been watching the thread closely for awhile to notice, but how are things coming along qwertyu12359?? I remember you mentioning an update in the past, so I just wanted to ask...

PS: No this isnt attempting to pressure (thats rude af), etc. Just wondering how things are going...
Well we want to release the update, we really do... But yesterday I found a fatal bug by random chance.

So basically I want to die we need to make sure everything is okay. Since we hadn't had much feedback from beta version, I put on alpha version on the thread. We're still on the "if we don't find bugs and oddity since three days, we can think of a stable release". (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Well we want to release the update, we really do... But yesterday I found a fatal bug by random chance.

So basically I want to die we need to make sure everything is okay. Since we hadn't had much feedback from beta version, I put on alpha version on the thread. We're still on the "if we don't find bugs and oddity since three days, we can think of a stable release". (y)
Considering this is on my top 10 list here, keep me in mind PERSONALLY when you need a Beta test... I will be glad to help. Just tag me so I know to look alive for it lol

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Considering this is on my top 10 list here, keep me in mind PERSONALLY when you need a Beta test... I will be glad to help. Just tag me so I know to look alive for it lol
Well, right now ^^ The release date could happen within a day or two if we were sure that no bug is to be found.

So if you could simply play the game as you normally would... until selling a slave to the pope, that would be cool. You tell us if you find any bugs and it will help us tremendously! :)

It's kind of an exclusivity because a large portion of the playerbase is unaware of this alpha version, yet it contains all the content one should expect from next stable version; so it's also an opportunity for you to play in advance (y)

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Well, right now ^^ The release date could happen within a day or two if we were sure that no bug is to be found.

So if you could simply play the game as you normally would... until selling a slave to the pope, that would be cool. You tell us if you find any bugs and it will help us tremendously! :)

It's kind of an exclusivity because a large portion of the playerbase is unaware of this alpha version, yet it contains all the content one should expect from next stable version; so it's also an opportunity for you to play in advance (y)
Sadly, I dont play the story usually... I mostly stick with free mode...

*What bugs I do find:*
Auto-Auspex froze my game on the first loading screen after sleep.
Pictures on right not showing up. Did I need all three downloads or no??

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Sadly, I dont play the story usually... I mostly stick with free mode...

*What bugs I do find:*
Auto-Auspex froze my game on the first loading screen after sleep.
1606443447004.png
Auto-Auspex doesn't freeze on my end.

Did you really download the link of the Alpha in the first post? Or the outdated beta in Lokplart's post?

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 917236
Auto-Auspex doesn't freeze on my end.

Did you really download the link of the Alpha in the first post? Or the outdated beta in Lokplart's post?
Weird, but admittedly I use cheat engine to boost money. Perhaps that aided too? I also briefly tried a single console command but the system is far different from renpy apparently... Usually CE doesnt disrupt the QSP engine at all...

And yes, I did... Do you also need "media patch", or was I being a derptato and misread something?

Also did I need to do all three like a patch or seperate entirely from 2.1, excuse me if I am seeming like an airhead, lol

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Weird, but admittedly I use cheat engine to boost money. Perhaps that aided too? I also briefly tried a console command but the system is far different from renpy apparently...

And yes, I did... Do you also need "media patch", or was I being a derptato and misread something?
You don't need cheat engine to boost money, just do a custom start in easy mode and it offers 10000$ spark (which is a lot).

Cheat engine usage is really not expected, we cannot predict the behavior of the game if the game gets modified.

You don't need the "media patch" if you downloaded "no-loli code" and the "no-loli media".

Reactions: Asia Argento
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes