ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Bug report: Currently, defeating the beastmen gang of Camira in the fogs does not reward you with a slave
Should be fixed with the latest update.

I've also made some further adjustments to the depressed-slave-obedience-with-item-bonuses formula. Still play-testing, but if you're running into issues you can try the update.

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
Bug Report: Refusing medical procedures services for slaver at technosphere doesn't put you back at technosphere but the list of location in the city.
Not sure if it's a bug or not: Fear doesn't seem to go down with spending time together and erotic reward, only Garden of Gethsemane so far seems to reduce fear.
Also Not sure if it's a bug or not: fight against multiple enemies means that the rest of the enemies aside from your target will only use one type of attack (usually red)

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Bug Report: Refusing medical procedures services for slaver at technosphere doesn't put you back at technosphere but the list of location in the city.
I'll check on this, thanks for the report.

Also not sure if it's a bug or not: Fear doesn't seem to go down with spending time together and erotic reward, only Garden of Gethsemane so far seems to reduce fear.
Spending time with your abuser doesn't make you less afraid of him. There should be only a few ways to lower fear: Garden, resisting spells, resisting punishments, being allowed to sleep with guilt unpunished, and being more devoted than afraid.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
It's because they only have that one attack type. Also, each of the scum types has only one attack, and they are randomly selected for each battle, so you may have had a battle where they all had the same attack color.

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
My slave seems to be dropping in endurance by 2 everyday for no reason, checked at the technosphere and no disease what so ever. I think this has happened before and im not sure if it is a bug or not.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
My slave seems to be dropping in endurance by 2 everyday for no reason, checked at the technosphere and no disease what so ever. I think this has happened before and im not sure if it is a bug or not.
Are you checking just before and just after end-day, or are you doing other things in between? What does she say when you ask how she is feeling?

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Just decided to get back into this game. If I grab 2.1 will I be able to update to an eventual 2.2 stable release without losing progress, or should I start with 2.2 alpha in anticipation for an incoming stable release?

jpolk

Feb 16, 2018
Hi quick question, I am doing the felicity quest and when the pop up after having a threesome from the serve me - menu choice saying that she enjoys sex with both sexes it doesnt show in the list of traits in her profile, what am I doing wrong?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hi quick question, I am doing the felicity quest and when the pop up after having a threesome from the serve me - menu choice saying that she enjoys sex with both sexes it doesnt show in the list of traits in her profile, what am I doing wrong?
Are you using a recent version of 2.2?

Does Bisexual appear in the traits list of your assistant instead?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm not sure then, but if it's just a visual glitch you still should be able to complete the quest when you meet all the other requirements. If not, you can send me your saved game and I can take a look.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes