ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
here is the saved file for when you have a chance to look at it.
She doesn't have the trait yet, so the pop-up was misleading. Isabella has the trait, so my guess is that the pop-up was revealing Isabella's trait instead of Felicity's. If you have Felicity do more threesomes or lesbian shows, she should get it fairly soon.

jpolk

Feb 16, 2018
She doesn't have the trait yet, so the pop-up was misleading. Isabella has the trait, so my guess is that the pop-up was revealing Isabella's trait instead of Felicity's. If you have Felicity do more threesomes or lesbian shows, she should get it fairly soon.
Duh I feel stupid now lol .. you were correct glad I had a few days left on the quest after repeating the threesome command a few more times it worked. Thanks again :)

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
So all the guides I see for maximum difficulty tell me to fight in the colosseum to raise my strength, but when I fight in the colosseum and win I get a message that specifically says "Unfortunately, while defeating such opponents may still hone your fighting ability, it will not improve your strength." So, which is it? How do I increase my strength?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So all the guides I see for maximum difficulty tell me to fight in the colosseum to raise my strength, but when I fight in the colosseum and win I get a message that specifically says "Unfortunately, while defeating such opponents may still hone your fighting ability, it will not improve your strength." So, which is it? How do I increase my strength?
By defeating better opponents. You indeed won't gain strength by pwning shitty unarmed slaves. You're supposed to increase your strength by defeating commendable opponents; no pain, no gain.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
By defeating better opponents. You indeed won't gain strength by pwning shitty unarmed slaves. You're supposed to increase your strength by defeating commendable opponents; no pain, no gain.
I'm Johny. Even after spending nearly all the money I have on gear I can only sometimes beat the shitty unarmed slaves. I don't even get halfway through fighting the wardress at the next level. But I can't train any slaves because they always refuse to do anything unless I harshly punish them, but when I do that they fight back and kick the crap out of me. I can't even save scum to win any battle but the unarmed slaves.

So after a bunch of save scumming I managed to narrowly beat a Wardress and.... got the same message about not gaining any strength...

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm Johny. Even after spending nearly all the money I have on gear I can only sometimes beat the shitty unarmed slaves. I don't even get halfway through fighting the wardress at the next level. But I can't train any slaves because they always refuse to do anything unless I harshly punish them, but when I do that they fight back and kick the crap out of me. I can't even save scum to win any battle but the unarmed slaves.
Learning a special technique that can synergize with your weapon helps a lot. If you scroll back a few pages you'll find a very long post where I gave some examples.

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
ok I thought it was me being dumb but the slave is now dropping endurance by 3 each day. I made a save and did nothing for two days and the endurance dropped both days. Changed it to no rules and moderate food and it was still happening. I attached the save, see if it occurs on your end or just me.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
ok I thought it was me being dumb but the slave is now dropping endurance by 3 each day. I made a save and did nothing for two days and the endurance dropped both days. Changed it to no rules and moderate food and it was still happening. I attached the save, see if it occurs on your end or just me.
Your slave is Chubby, and in an earlier build (which you're still using), we had an endurance drain for overweight slaves who went to sleep with unspent calories. In , Chubby slaves are exempt from this, but Corpulent (max physique) slaves lose endurance proportional to weight that they gain (they can't get fatter, so instead they get weaker).

The help text when you click on the slave's endurance attribute has been updated too.

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
Welp guess i need to lose weight on her. Weight lose requires calorie to be negative each day right? I will be honest I have no clue what the math is for weight gain/lost

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Somewhere between -100 and -500 depending on her metabolism level. Lower also works, but is treated as starvation.

You can also update to the latest build without needing to restart your game. Just make sure "ignore version check when loading" is ticked in the Game menu at the top of the window.

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
I usually just update when you guys update the file on the site and replace the entire folder after moving the pics and saves

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The link in my earlier post is updated much more frequently. You can just unpack into your existing game folder and overwrite files when prompted, without having to move media folders or saves. Also, unless we say there's been a change, no need to re-download media.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
v2.2 Alpha (November 29th)
not sure if it matters, old save from the 27th version.
It seems Doom of the Arena is immune to stamina and morale damage, and the red special attack is classified as crushing (blunt) damage, which only damages stamina and morale unless the opponent is flagged as "fragile" - which Doom is not. The Woodcutter attack, by contrast, is considering a "chopping" attack and does damage vitality.

As for the damage being displayed incorrectly, the combat code is a spaghetti mess and the damage is displayed before modifiers are calculated and applied to it. I don't see any easy way to fix that unfortunately.

Doom of the Arena is a bit of a special case because most enemies don't have double immunity... A crushing attack on anyone else would show the damage somewhere.

Dogalicious

Dec 25, 2019
Considering how many messages there are on this board by everyone I assume this game is still being developed, but can someone tell me what community development means? Cue me into this games general situation?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes