Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You don't need cheat engine to boost money, just do a custom start in easy mode and it offers 10000$ spark (which is a lot).

Cheat engine usage is really not expected, we cannot predict the behavior of the game if the game gets modified.

You don't need the "media patch" if you downloaded "no-loli code" and the "no-loli media".
Well, I did add lolis to my game... so thats a yes. And should I keep all of 2.2 seperate from 2.1 or ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well, I did add lolis to my game... so thats a yes.
You "added" lolis :unsure: Lolis are included in the of 2.2 Alpha. You didn't download the loli patch of 2.1, I hope ^^

And should I keep all of 2.2 seperate from 2.1 or ?
Yes (y) If you don't, it shouldn't create any bugs. But you should still do it anyway for multiple reasons (like for exemple because 2.1 will have duplicate images with different names and so your game folder will be a clusterfuck).

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You "added" lolis :unsure: Lolis are included in the of 2.2 Alpha. You didn't download the loli patch of 2.1, I hope ^^

Yes (y) If you don't, it shouldn't create any bugs. But you should still do it anyway for multiple reasons (like for exemple because 2.1 will have duplicate images with different names and so your game folder will be a clusterfuck).
So yeah... that's probably my issue. 2.1 and 2.2 are causing glitches together.

Goddess1337

Jun 15, 2019
The download time for the files admittedly put me off from downloading and playing releases. That's mostly because of the poor internet and not the best laptop. I Will download 2.2v alpha and do a playthrough, though. Might take a few days to play through. I'll still say something if I find anything, though.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I've pushed some additional updates to the master-ia/master-ia-patch branches. Notably, the formula that determines how much effort a slave puts into lessons or other tasks and how much merit they gain now gives less weight to fear, making mood and devotion (if you have it) more influential. A slave who is in a depressed mood (or who has despair in their aura) will often get F- grades. Max fear can compensate for this to an extent, but you'll need more than just fear to get a positive result; equipment bonuses, teaching bonuses (academy/tutor/master skill), etc. If you're not able to raise her mood, you might even consider using drugs, if you can make her take them...

This will be more noticeable on hardcore difficulty than normal difficulty, because on normal you will usually achieve positive obedience long before you reach 5 fear, and on normal difficulty, with positive obedience, even if the slave is depressed, she will still put at least minimal effort into whatever she does.

These adjustments seem to be working well from my testing so far, but I'll do a more extensive test tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'd appreciate feedback if anyone else wants to try it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
No, but you can develop the appropriate wrist movements without a whip in hand. Slippers and belts can serve in a pinch. And it's not like you'll have trouble finding reasons to apply a spanking... or ten. Once you've reached D-, training a slave from F- to D- will also increase your whipping skill (maybe not by enough to level up to C-, but at least part-way, and you can go back to spanking or flogging for the rest).

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi. Game looks interesting, but I had a question about some of the tags. Is the "cannibalism" avoidable? And how bad is the graphic violence? Is it also avoidable, and if not, how frequent is it?

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
If possible I’d be nice if we could make the rape actions count as punishments. As the game currently stands the slave may refuse sex which gives them guilt but then raping them isn’t treated as a punishment, ie: they still have guilt over refusing casual sex after you rape them. Considering the flavor text that appears when they refuse sex directly mentions rape it seems odd.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi. Game looks interesting, but I had a question about some of the tags. Is the "cannibalism" avoidable? And how bad is the graphic violence? Is it also avoidable, and if not, how frequent is it?
There's a "NoGore" option (though it's really legacy, it's something some modder added a few years ago and we never thought about checking to what extent it still works. But it should be mostly fine).

There are still images with a bit of blood, like when you win a gladiator fight. Nothing shocking.

About canibalism, the images are cartoonish or over the top, I don't think anyone has ever been shocked by them (it's mostly the theme that shock people). But you can in theory avoid any cannibal picture by simply buying food at distance rather than going to the butcher. And not going to the restaurant for buying meat. You can also play a vegan if you want ^^

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
There's a "NoGore" option (though it's really legacy, it's something some modder added a few years ago and we never thought about checking to what extent it still works. But it should be mostly fine).

There are still images with a bit of blood, like when you win a gladiator fight. Nothing shocking.

About canibalism, the images are cartoonish or over the top, I don't think anyone has ever been shocked by them (it's mostly the theme that shock people). But you can in theory avoid any cannibal picture by simply buying food at distance rather than going to the butcher. And not going to the restaurant for buying meat. You can also play a vegan if you want ^^
Ok, I'll give it a try. Thank you for the info! =)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Can you actually gain the higher lvls of strength without eating meat?
Yes. Win battles, high level spars, train slaves in athletics or martial arts just below your level, eat S+ quality vegetarian meals at home. Meals can only take you to A+ strength, S+ is meant to be a bit more challenging to reach.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
If possible I’d be nice if we could make the rape actions count as punishments. As the game currently stands the slave may refuse sex which gives them guilt but then raping them isn’t treated as a punishment, ie: they still have guilt over refusing casual sex after you rape them. Considering the flavor text that appears when they refuse sex directly mentions rape it seems odd.
Rape will now clear guilt. (y)

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes