panzerelite

Jan 18, 2018
Suggest

Cooking system It wiil be good if MC can live without use any money if they can get all food ingredient from slave milk egg and meat and if game have some where in game don't need to pay rent too.

Cooking system you can choose ingredient for use cooking and I think farm hand can grow some vegetable too

--------------------
domestics slave

cheaper than normal slave but they can't lean any Normal Human Skill They can use only milking egg laying Slaughter for meat And Jack can Slaughter them by himself too

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Suggest

Cooking system It wiil be good if MC can live without use any money if they can get all food ingredient from slave milk egg and meat and if game have some where in game don't need to pay rent too.
The slums residence has no rental cost. But it has no kitchen, and no stasis chamber, so you can't cook or keep fresh food there. You have to pay for canned food or eat at restaurants.

It's already possible to pay living expenses without selling slaves by winning arena events every decade.

Cooking system you can choose ingredient for use cooking and I think farm hand can grow some vegetable too
Food selection is restricted to the ingredients you have. If you keep only certain ingredients then only food that uses those ingredients will be prepared.

Growing vegetables contradicts the lore that fresh food is imported.

domestics slave

cheaper than normal slave but they can't lean any Normal Human Skill They can use only milking egg laying Slaughter for meat And Jack can Slaughter them by himself too
Are you proposing some kind of non-human slave? What's the purpose? You can acquire slaves for "free" from the Fogs and for as little as 20 sparks from the market. What would prevent them from learning? There's already the concept of mentally broken slaves in the game, but they can still learn (slowly).

spice88

Aug 9, 2020
Found a bug with faerie pollen i think. Slaver strength keeps falling forever, even when not using it, if I build strength back in colloseum it drops to weak next turn again. Using 2.2 build

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Found a bug with faerie pollen i think. Slaver strength keeps falling forever, even when not using it, if I build strength back in colloseum it drops to weak next turn again. Using 2.2 build
It's not forever, but it takes a long time to recover from over-indulging in raw drugs. Talk to Mystra and pay attention to what she says.

If you're eating low-quality food, that may also explain why your strength is dropping.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
I found out that loli pictures are illegal in my country, not only for distribution, but also personal ownership. We had this debate on the thread last year and it seemed fine. But it isn't and I had no idea... I have to say, the text laws and even Wikipedia was really blurry about "representations", as in drawings... and whether or not it's still forbidden even though we say the girl is 3000yo (classic technique :cool: ).

It turns out that the law is what it is, and unless it changes, the possible consequences are coercitive enough to make me not want to take personal risks.

However I read from someone that seemed to be an official that it concerned only images. Videogames are in theory not concerned with this law because the legislation forgot about them. I'd like to have confirmation but I will cling to this for now. Moreover, it still means that I can't work on this part of the content anymore, nor do the quality control.

Nevertheless, the game files contain pictures. Unlike some Unity games that hide their visual content in the files, JONT make pictures easily accessible; that's a problem.

So until we can fix that, I will temporarily unlink loli content from the thread. If we can make the pictures invisible in Windows and part of the game only, this might not only protect me but you also. If ImperatorAugustus is unable to do it, I will ask for someone else to take ownership of the thread so I won't be considered as the one sharing the content, and you'll still be able to continue playing the version you want according to your taste and country's legistlation.
Another method is just making them base64 perhaps. I don't know what QSP is capable of, so maybe this is not viable. If images are not legal then one just stores it in code and possibly encrypted. If that is the same then one can store the code within other images or files.
I am just a scripter, so it is entirely possible that I do not know what I am talking about.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Any form of image encryption would require modifications to the QSP player. Among the current developers, only Lokplart has access to the operative code repository and build environment, and he is currently on hiatus.

Urmomrocks

Mar 3, 2018
I practically never post anything but i'd like to say thank you for taking the time to work on this game. There's just too much focus these days on 3d graphics and what not and not enough on content, the simplicity of leveling and developing your character. I personally enjoyed slave maker and similar games. So again, thank you

Urmomrocks

Mar 3, 2018
And if i can add my two cents I think that one day i'd like to see the possibility of your character becoming "overpowered" Meaning that many slaves and decades (in game) down the line you could just talk to a slave and she'd be obedient or a single training session and she'd jump from an F to a B+. Just a thought

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
And if i can add my two cents I think that one day i'd like to see the possibility of your character becoming "overpowered" Meaning that many slaves and decades (in game) down the line you could just talk to a slave and she'd be obedient or a single training session and she'd jump from an F to a B+. Just a thought
Maybe as a cheat mode you can enable or something, but if slaves literally autotrain after a chat that kind of skips the entire point of the game.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hence why i said after many slaves and many years. Not like 3 hours in
A maxed slaver can train slaves to high ranks very quickly if you know what you are doing. Reaching B+ in one day is a bit unrealistic considering how many skills that requires but getting slaves to be obedient on the first day is definitely possible in most cases even on hardcore difficulty.

Urmomrocks

Mar 3, 2018
Oh i didn't mean B+ in overall rating but just in said skill being trained. Either way it's just an opinion and nothing more than that

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Think about what that would mean. Going from zero experience to professionally qualified in a single session. No matter how good the teacher, that’s unrealistic.

Urmomrocks

Mar 3, 2018
Again, I'd like to really point out i meant after many years in game... maybe after 300-500 slaves you'd think he'd be a slaver of legendary status that was capable of turning a simple girl into something only worthy of the gods. But if it's unrealistic then it's unrealistic. Let's leave it at that

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
According to the screenshot, you are using version 2.1. The slave editor is working in the 2.2 pre-release, of which you can obtain the latest snapshot here (excerpted from the first post of this thread):

Instructions:
1) Extract the "Code" archive wherever you want your game to be.
2) Open the "Media" archive, then extract the "pic" and "snd" folders into "game/content" (create the "content" folder if it doesn't exist).

Download:
2.2 Alpha (no-loli edition) — ( , )

Discussion and bug reports for the Alpha: Jack-o-Nine-Tails Developer Versions and Mods

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
There might debatably be some loli images in base image pack since it includes alternate assistant images of Wilhelmina, Julia and Felicity.

Two characters which are disabled from being acquired in non-loli edition anyway and the last which has arguable images (except secretary Felicity which should be yeeted down a permenent delete immediately)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes