i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
The assistants should be fine, their images are clothed and not engaged in sexual acts. Although I believe one of Wilhelmina's pictures is lewd (panty), it shouldn't be against the law in any country since she's still clothed.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There might debatably be some loli images in base image pack since it includes alternate assistant images of Wilhelmina, Julia and Felicity.

Two characters which are disabled from being acquired in non-loli edition anyway and the last which has arguable images (except secretary Felicity which should be yeeted down a permenent delete immediately)
Wilhelmine shouldn't be included in base game... ImperatorAugustusTertius did you add her back?

Julia and Felicity are borderline. So we made them available in no-loli version and they lead to "young" (=adult aged) art. It's on purpose, though it's a debatable choice in terms of immersion.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
There might debatably be some loli images in base image pack since it includes alternate assistant images of Wilhelmina, Julia and Felicity.
Thanks for reporting this. Sure enough, the base media pack included identical duplicate copies of those images. They were accidentally added on June 6, 2020, apparently as part of a broader cleanup effort.

The Julia images in the base media are not loli and not nude, so they can stay. Felicity alternate images have been removed from the base media, but considering that she can no longer be made into an assistant without triggering game-over, the alternate images for her (even in the patch media) are somewhat moot. Wilhelmina alternate images are now in the patch media only.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
guys i have already play for a full month but still i am confuse that the spoil keap incrasing and obidient didnt even increse by one even using cheat on the master that makes everything S+ on sanbox(slave did not cheat) and how many punishment that is require to get this lower? 2021-01-03.png 2021-01-03.png

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
guys i have already play for a full month but still i am confuse that the spoil keap incrasing and obidient didnt even increse by one even using cheat on the master that makes everything S+ on sanbox(slave did not cheat) and how many punishment that is require to get this lower? View attachment 969053 View attachment 969053
How many and which rules do you have in place? If you start giving your slave too much before she is obedient and/or devoted her spoilage rating will increase. For example sleeping in the boudoir is a privilege that only obedient slaves should enjoy. It's really difficult to tell what you've done wrong simply from her aura alone since I do not know how you've acted with her.

I'd just get rid of her any way possible because removing three spoiling is incredibly time consuming and difficult. But I play on Hardcore so it might be another matter entirely on a different difficulty.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

I'm playing 2.2 dev build.
Has something in regards merits changed? I can't really get the girls to feel worthy of merits, I'm only at the beginning but I'm assuming it's going to cause problems with mood later on. Even when they get a perfect score they don't feel worthy of any reward in my "real" game. Playing on Hardcore if that has anything to do with it.

I started in another game in Easy custom start and max stats. The girl got a perfect score and only feels worthy of a level 1 reward. This is the first time I've even seen a girl wishing for a reward however.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm playing 2.2 dev build.
Has something in regards merits changed? I can't really get the girls to feel worthy of merits, I'm only at the beginning but I'm assuming it's going to cause problems with mood later on. Even when they get a perfect score they don't feel worthy of any reward in my "real" game. Playing on Hardcore if that has anything to do with it.

I started in another game in Easy custom start and max stats. The girl got a perfect score and only feels worthy of a level 1 reward. This is the first time I've even seen a girl wishing for a reward however.
Yes, merit has changed. Frequent repetition of the same task reduces how much merit the slave feels for completing that task. She also feels less merit for tasks that aren't demanding of her, compared to other things she has done recently. A slave who hardly ever does anything sexual views a kiss differently than a slave who is milking your Fog fiend. A slave who is spoiled feels more merit. A slave who is devoted feels less merit, and may even feel guilty if they complete a task successfully but perform poorly.

I've not found it necessary to spoil a slave even on hardcore difficulty, but allowing a slave to be slightly spoiled can be tactically useful if you're aiming to give more rewards for some reason. Also, Sententia Veritas is a very useful spell. As the slave becomes more devoted and better trained, they can gain more mood from their assigned rules too.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
guys i have already play for a full month but still i am confuse that the spoil keap incrasing and obidient didnt even increse by one even using cheat on the master that makes everything S+ on sanbox(slave did not cheat) and how many punishment that is require to get this lower? View attachment 969053 View attachment 969053
You're using version 2.1. The game will play quite differently in 2.2, and the dev builds are quite stable, so you may wish to try 2.2 instead.

Your slave has high Pride (Haughty), which lowers obedience. She has no taming, despite having a weaker aura than you, which probably means that she has been disobeying you frequently. She has 4 habit, which suggests that you have had her for a while, but she has no skills at all, which also suggests she has been refusing everything that you've asked her to do.

How many and which rules do you have in place? If you start giving your slave too much before she is obedient and/or devoted her spoilage rating will increase. For example sleeping in the boudoir is a privilege that only obedient slaves should enjoy. It's really difficult to tell what you've done wrong simply from her aura alone since I do not know how you've acted with her.

I'd just get rid of her any way possible because removing three spoiling is incredibly time consuming and difficult. But I play on Hardcore so it might be another matter entirely on a different difficulty.
I agree with this advice except for the "get rid of her" part; reducing spoil is not hard once you stop doing whatever is causing her to become more spoiled, and she is already obedient enough to accept training in skills that would allow you to raise her rating and get some value from her.

Reactions: TheKingCobra

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Yes, merit has changed. Frequent repetition of the same task reduces how much merit the slave feels for completing that task. She also feels less merit for tasks that aren't demanding of her, compared to other things she has done recently. A slave who hardly ever does anything sexual views a kiss differently than a slave who is milking your Fog fiend. A slave who is spoiled feels more merit. A slave who is devoted feels less merit, and may even feel guilty if they complete a task successfully but perform poorly.
So essentially it makes sense now? Thank you kindly for that improvement :) I started to figure out the merit system progressively as I went along. It was just really weird not seeing much merit from the girl when I was to them asking for rewards after every action. So no more "don't reward them more than twice a day!" any more I suppose :D
I've not found it necessary to spoil a slave even on hardcore difficulty, but allowing a slave to be slightly spoiled can be tactically useful if you're aiming to give more rewards for some reason. Also, Sententia Veritas is a very useful spell. As the slave becomes more devoted and better trained, they can gain more mood from their assigned rules too.
I don't have a decent level in magic yet. Speaking about rules, it's very helpful to be able to visually confirm that you have 3 rules in place.
I agree with this advice except for the "get rid of her" part; reducing spoil is not hard once you stop doing whatever is causing her to become more spoiled, and she is already obedient enough to accept training in skills that would allow you to raise her rating and get some value from her.
The get rid of her part comes from me only really dealing with spoiled slaves who are not yet obedient. In such cases I've often felt that it's just not worth the hassle, but I'll defer to your experience:)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So essentially it makes sense now? Thank you kindly for that improvement :)
You're welcome!

So no more "don't reward them more than twice a day!" any more I suppose :D
That still spoils them, but that isn't necessarily a compelling reason not to do it.

I don't have a decent level in magic yet.
Sententia Veritas unlocks at C- mage skill. Not hard to reach with the wizard robe.

Speaking about rules, it's very helpful to be able to visually confirm that you have 3 rules in place.
You're welcome!

Reactions: TheKingCobra

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
ahh thats why huh and does fresh food also include as spoil? if so i have to rethink the girl soo she does not give some fats
You're using version 2.1. The game will play quite differently in 2.2, and the dev builds are quite stable, so you may wish to try 2.2 instead.

Your slave has high Pride (Haughty), which lowers obedience. She has no taming, despite having a weaker aura than you, which probably means that she has been disobeying you frequently. She has 4 habit, which suggests that you have had her for a while, but she has no skills at all, which also suggests she has been refusing everything that you've asked her to do.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it then i should increse the taming skill first and someohow lowering the Haughty with punishment if she disobey me according to the negative point . and what will it says if she can at least obay me?.and does the golden cage also increse spoil?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
ahh thats why huh and does fresh food also include as spoil? if so i have to rethink the girl soo she does not give some fats
Fresh food does increase spoil.

If you want to learn; the release notes.rtf file that comes with the game (it's in the same folder as jack.exe) has a lot of good information in it :)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Is there any android port if Yes can someone give me a link?
I don't think QSP games can be ported to Android, and this is a custom version of QSP as well which was developed a long time ago. So it is highly unlikely that there is a port or that one will exist in the future.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Bowdel

Jul 3, 2017
I found something a little strange in the Slave Market but quite useful when it happens: sometimes there is no other buyer for some slaves (usually the first two)

I'm on the 2.2 Alpha (December 29th)

Shadow'sDeity

Oct 20, 2019
I saw "Loli patch" in the main page of this game with link on this thread, but there no loli patches in. Where I can found some? Is it on wiki and I'm just blind and can't see it?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes