RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
I saw "Loli patch" in the main page of this game with link on this thread, but there no loli patches in. Where I can found some? Is it on wiki and I'm just blind and can't see it?
It's on the wiki or in the spoiler for 2.2.

I know this has been asked many times, but will there be a stable release anytime soon? The only thing left to do is bug fixing? I don't want to start a new game and then have to keep updating the code.

Also, is the cheat menu available in Johny mode? I've never seen the Julia event, but I don't like Johny's portrait because I'm petty like that. Also, I'm terrible as Johny.

Mee-Mee

Dec 27, 2020
I saw "Loli patch" in the main page of this game with link on this thread, but there no loli patches in. Where I can found some? Is it on wiki and I'm just blind and can't see it?
Not pretty sure, try this web

The info I got it from this link
I am not sure which are the files I have to download, on the first link if you click on game base the whole game is there and you have the change to download it, but I do not know if that is the regular game or the developers version

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's on the wiki or in the spoiler for 2.2.

I know this has been asked many times, but will there be a stable release anytime soon? The only thing left to do is bug fixing? I don't want to start a new game and then have to keep updating the code.

Also, is the cheat menu available in Johny mode? I've never seen the Julia event, but I don't like Johny's portrait because I'm petty like that. Also, I'm terrible as Johny.
You are legitimate to ask, our plan for release was in October, and look at us. But, we should be "fairly stable" according to Imperator Augustus (who has had to put the game development in pause for a while for real life obligations).

We only have to wait that he finishes the post-patrician quest, he started it already. If he doesn't find a bug, he'll then have to finalize a full-game archive ready to be released (with an updated changelog).

Then I will test the final version of the game for a few hours, to see if everything seems to be working fine.

And then we'll release it here, hoping we weren't too eager about it not to notice obvious bugs.

I am excited about a full release however, we've worked a lot on it :)
----------
You can activate cheats on custom game, in easy mode. That is the only way.

Edit: and yes, you can have Julia but you must do as Celerarity says below, change his pictures.

Last edited:

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
What I usually do is just go into the game files, find where johnny's picture is stored, and replace it with another char's. Easy way to play his difficulty without having the pic.

Reactions: RedGreen3
Jul 29, 2019
You are correct. You can have additional slaves in cryogenic storage (visit the Serpentine District), and you can also rent a barn and a prison cell for temporary or long-term housing of additional slaves.
Honestly i like this game better in pretty much every way in comparison to Strive 4 power, but that part kind of puts me off

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Honestly i like this game better in pretty much every way in comparison to Strive 4 power, but that part kind of puts me off
One day (2.3 probably) we'll put several slaves and assistant available at once. Lokplart wanted to do this, Imperator Augustus too.

I, as a player before anything, am wondering how it could be fun or manageable. 1610327968727.png

Reactions: raingirth

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
Are there plans to implement some kind of business beside the farmland? A brothel or mercenary group creates the need to have multiple characters at a time, it also could add more spice to the late game when it gets stagnant.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are there plans to implement some kind of business beside the farmland? A brothel or mercenary group creates the need to have multiple characters at a time, it also could add more spice to the late game when it gets stagnant.
Not for version 2.2 but yes in the future.

There were some discussions about that 6 months ago. It stands to if it makes sense in terms of lore: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...mmunity-development.390/page-181#post-4049484

For exemple, there was a counter argument against the brothel; there's one already, and it's a monopoly, to which you sell your slaves too. So if we implement a brothel, either it means we implement the ability to buy a shop to its owner, or we install a competition.

Reactions: Daba

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Do you know any any game have cannibalism & guro like this game?
Cannibalism I don't have in mind but guro... I can propose the game Euphoria, it's a nightmare fuel with a fucked up story (with a lot of completely different paths and endings). The home music of Jack-o-nine-tails when in very bad mood is ripped from Euphoria. (y)

Shogeton

Oct 27, 2020
Say, I'm seeing a lot of what I'd like to do in the game, but while I managed the Tutorial well enough, I keep bouncing off of my first slave. She keeps refusing my demands, I punish her, she remains unhappy but it doesn't really improve and eventually she escapes. Some things I'm doing.
1: I try to buy ones with not too high pride or temprament, accepting I'm not going to get A+ grade slaves out of the gate
2: Bought a nice house with a bath
3: Go with M'lord, one of the easier trainers
4: Make sure the slave got a brand tattoo.
5: Do the 'explain the situation' thing.
6: Try to make sure I don't drive their energy in the red stars, so their health can recover a bit.
7: Feed them Fresh food so their happiness can recover a bit.
8: Punish in a variety of ways whenever they do something to get guilt.
9: Don't really buy them any clothing, because I don't really get any opportunity to reward them.

Is there some obvious thing I'm doing wrong?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Say, I'm seeing a lot of what I'd like to do in the game, but while I managed the Tutorial well enough, I keep bouncing off of my first slave. She keeps refusing my demands, I punish her, she remains unhappy but it doesn't really improve and eventually she escapes. Some things I'm doing.
1: I try to buy ones with not too high pride or temprament, accepting I'm not going to get A+ grade slaves out of the gate
6: Try to make sure I don't drive their energy in the red stars, so their health can recover a bit.
9: Don't really buy them any clothing, because I don't really get any opportunity to reward them.

Yes.

7) Feeding a new slave with Fresh food is spoiling them. It's written in the description of the fresh food rule, in-game. Though spoiling can have its perks, I don't recommend it unless you are doing it with a precise purpose.
8) Although you should do that... if you only punish them, it means you are giving them too much opportunities to misbehave. So, watch for the orders you give; try to give them orders they'll obey so they'll feel merit; the rewards will boost their mood.
9) You can buy clothing from the city and make her wear it not as a gift but as a demand; if it's comfortable, it'll give a mood boost.

And indeed, you can't expect punishing your slave to improve her mood; it is the other way around. So now your task is to find what your slave is willing to do and then order that to her. In theory, the mechanics are no different than in the tutorial, so you should be able to find your own viable strategy :)

Shogeton

Oct 27, 2020
I have a really hard time finding things they are willing to do? I figured cleaning or gymnastics are some of the orders the least pressing, but generally even those get refused, or done so half-assed than I can only punish for them. What are some orders I can give that are generally followed?

Edit: Ooh, the whole 'clothing can be given without it being a reward' made a big difference for her mood. Also, turns out going into the slums gets you an assistant. Wasn't expecting that one.

Last edited:

Wrell

Jun 26, 2020
I have a really hard time finding things they are willing to do? I figured cleaning or gymnastics are some of the orders the least pressing, but generally even those get refused, or done so half-assed than I can only punish for them. What are some orders I can give that are generally followed?

Edit: Ooh, the whole 'clothing can be given without it being a reward' made a big difference for her mood. Also, turns out going into the slums gets you an assistant. Wasn't expecting that one.
Mood also has a rather large impact on what the slave is willing to do early game (before the Slaver's aura and appeal is great enough to influence the slave). A slave that stays at negative mood for several days is likely to start a depression spiral or just flat out refuse any task because she believes her situation to be completely hopeless and doesn't see any reason to try and please you. Sometimes showing the carrot before the stick can show the slave that they can still live a somewhat happy life so long as they follow orders. Although obviously you should avoid spoiling her, but giving her a nice sundress is a great way to boost mood and make the slave more receptive to commands.

Nefty969

May 28, 2017

What I do in the beginning with most new slaves after branding and a medical check-up:

1. Put on a leather collar, shackles on hands and feet and if the pride is high a crown of thorns. Don´t mind the mood at that point.
2. Explain situation before the next few sessions.
3. Trying different training subjects, she may have an affinity for one or multiple. If I feel lazy I just ask what she wants to do and punish her non-answers.
4. Go through all punishment categories, she may be susceptible to one.
5. If her sanity holds, repeat until she stops rebelling aka breaking the rules. If sanity get´s too low or despair too high, jump to point 6.
6. Throw a dress and slippers on and remove the crown.
7. Encourage helps out big time at the start to get her mood a little up.
8. At that point she´ll do all common skills and mood will improve steadily if she´s rewarded with some free time and a few dates.
9. Remove hand shackles when she´s obidient enough or when the mood drops too low.

Check her aura often if you´re not sure how you´re doing. Use your aura boost with headstrong slaves.
If you think you can afford the despair and mood hit ... anal rape is the nuclear option.

Edit: If you have a few days in a row where she fucks up everything, she might be menstruating... I have no idea how to handle them there either.
Edit2: Don´t fret over the cost of magic, clothes and rewards. They add up but are well worth it.
Start with D- and D+ assistants, servants and maybe artists for the guild. You need a good money cushion for the higher ones. I´d recommend 4k for a C+ and 7k for B+ and above. Gives a little room to fuck up a few days... maybe weeks.

Last edited:

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked before, but does this version includes all the hongfire girl pictures?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes