qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked before, but does this version includes all the hongfire girl pictures?
2.2 includes every picture from 1.7.3 AND 1.7.5. Which (I believe) had every pictures of every mod?

The ones with censoring have been replaced by some without censoring.

And then about 1500 to 2000 pictures were added on top of that for 2.2.

Reactions: Eurocorp

Eminem101

Dec 2, 2017
Is it alright if I update the info on the wiki to the latest version? A lot of it stuff from Jack-HF and is not applicable anymore.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is it alright if I update the info on the wiki to the latest version? A lot of it stuff from Jack-HF and is not applicable anymore.
Of course! That the community starts to become active again is all I ever asked for.

Please do :)

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
Well, that was fun. Tried the new 2.2 version. Slave keeps rebelling on me.
Kinda lost interested there.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well, that was fun. Tried the new 2.2 version. Slave keeps rebelling on me.
Kinda lost interested there.
Two possibilities:
1) there is a bug that makes it more complicated than it should be
2) you've done something that would arguably make a slave oppose resistance in real life too

If you want to describe what you did, what you expected, and what happened instead, we could get to the bottom of this. (y)

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
Maybe I'm just a bit too used in how I did things in the previous version.
So after they disobey I use first words "if you don't behave, things will get worse".
But can't keep that up so first slapped her. She fought back losing me a day.
Next I tried to use torture, she acted up and I lost another day.
3rd time in dang row after I now tried public humiliation instead... she went and started fighting me AGAIN.

Having her fight back 3 times in a row (with me losing a day in between due to fatigue from the fight) just made me go screw it and I closed down the game.

Back in 2.01 when I first tried the game out this was never an issue and I've got like 1000 days recorded, so not particilarly new, even if a bit rusty.

Is there something I'm missing in how to deal with this?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Maybe I'm just a bit too used in how I did things in the previous version.
So after they disobey I use first words "if you don't behave, things will get worse".
But can't keep that up so first slapped her. She fought back losing me a day.
Next I tried to use torture, she acted up and I lost another day.
3rd time in dang row after I now tried public humiliation instead... she went and started fighting me AGAIN.

Having her fight back 3 times in a row (with me losing a day in between due to fatigue from the fight) just made me go screw it and I closed down the game.

Back in 2.01 when I first tried the game out this was never an issue and I've got like 1000 days recorded, so not particilarly new, even if a bit rusty.

Is there something I'm missing in how to deal with this?
First of all, they won't obey everything equally. If you ask her to do a blowjob from day one, punishments are not likely to work (unless they happen to give the slave enough fear, which would increase obedience, which you can check in the aura).

There's also the stats of the slave to take into account. If she has low endurance, you'll not be able to do much training everyday. If she has high pride or temperament, she is likely to be a bitch. And the slaver stats are important too.

Also, you only said the punishment category. Not the tier of punishment. If the slave doesn't feel guilty enough, you won't be able to give punishments that will be effective after many repetitions.

Try to also get obeyed and get the slave merit... Gifts and stuff are important to raise the mood on short term, which makes it easier to raise obedience on long term.

Finally, the main difference with 2.1 is what order gets obeyed first. In 2.1, fitness was likely to get obeyed from the get go. In 2.2, depending on the slave, she might hate doing cardio and prefer to learn music instead... Or she might plot to kill you and therefore is more likely to accept being taught how to fight. Or she might refuse absolutely anything until you work on her mind long-term (explain her position works three times, that's already a start... Then there are a lot of other things to raise obedience, clothes and accessories to help specifically with that, etc. It's part of the pleasure of the game to solve the puzzle on your own)

But... I suspect there's a bug; at least on my save, my slave feels guilty for some actions instead of merit. I'm waiting for Imperator_Augustus to confirm and fix.

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for your reply.

I tried again with another girl this time around and worked better. Maybe bravery is a part on how they react here? Both had high endurance as I purposely looked for that. This new one is a coward, and since I didn't save last time I don't know what they was.

I did also do "on par" I think. Like 1 guilt I'd choose the top option as I recall that's to be used with 1 and 2nd is for 2 and so on. Maybe I got that wrong.

Was just this new feature that got me a bout annoyed as it triggered 3 times in a row. If I know what to do to avoid this one that'll be nice.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you for your reply.

I tried again with another girl this time around and worked better. Maybe bravery is a part on how they react here? Both had high endurance as I purposely looked for that. This new one is a coward, and since I didn't save last time I don't know what they was.
That's cool if it works for you now!

I did also do "on par" I think. Like 1 guilt I'd choose the top option as I recall that's to be used with 1 and 2nd is for 2 and so on. Maybe I got that wrong.
That's what you are expected to do.

But that works on long term. That's setting up ground work, it slowly builds taming, awareness, fear, etc. But unlike magic, it's not magical. Think of yourself as a child, your parents punish you for not doing your homework... depending on the intensity of the punishment, you still might not want to do it the next day

Was just this new feature that got me a bout annoyed as it triggered 3 times in a row. If I know what to do to avoid this one that'll be nice.
The new feature is not changing how disobedience works fundamentally. It's not making the slave more bitchy than she would have been in 2.1. It's just that you probably had a slaver with better stats and picked slaves with easier stats to work with... and maybe you'd always start with fitness training which was admittedly OP.

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
Well, is fitness training OP or just the best way to start? But yeah, must have managed to get a slave with high nature that made her rebel. Will keep an eye on that in the future.

That said, what the heck does these different masters require in stats? Like this guy wants a D+ Witch Master and my girl is C- and got B+ in Witchcrafting. What am I missing?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well, is fitness training OP or just the best way to start? But yeah, must have managed to get a slave with high nature that made her rebel. Will keep an eye on that in the future.

That said, what the heck does these different masters require in stats? Like this guy wants a D+ Witch Master and my girl is C- and got B+ in Witchcrafting. What am I missing?
Click on the slaver's face, then go to Objectives, then the "Specializations". You'll see what are the requirements for a Witch Doctor*. It's not just witchcraft that is required. Moreover, as explained in the tutorial (I seem to recall at least), a client will refuse your slave if he has refused her once or if she doesn't meat the charm requirements

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
Hi all

So I just installed version 2.2 "complete" version and Im trying the tutorial.
Did I do something wrong during the installation or its normal to not able to see the energy on this screen ?
1610781331557.png

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi all

So I just installed version 2.2 "complete" version and Im trying the tutorial.
Did I do something wrong during the installation or its normal to not able to see the energy on this screen ?
View attachment 987838
Hi. There is no "complete version of the 2.2". Did you mean that you install v2.2 completely?

Anyway, yes, there was probably something wrong during the installation. But it's difficult to guess what exactly went wrong. Maybe you installed several versions onto one another?

I don't have the game folder my eyes right now but in theory, the stars are located in game/content/pic/UI overhaul/energy

Try to read the description on how to install v2.2 again and see if there's something you did wrong.

I have to sleep and will come back in a few hours to check on if you managed to resolve your problem and if not I'll give more help.

Reactions: Metalfuck

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
Hi. There is no "complete version of the 2.2". Did you mean that you install v2.2 completely?

Anyway, yes, there was probably something wrong during the installation. But it's difficult to guess what exactly went wrong. Maybe you installed several versions onto one another?

I don't have the game folder my eyes right now but in theory, the stars are located in game/content/pic/UI overhaul/energy

Try to read the description on how to install v2.2 again and see if there's something you did wrong.

I have to sleep and will come back in a few hours to check on if you managed to resolve your problem and if not I'll give more help.
Ok, I performed a new installation and its working properly now. I guess I did some mix during the installation with some different versions.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Eminem101

Dec 2, 2017
Running 2.2, appears behave: humility with enforce rules is impossible to enforce, since it relies on something called a "shock collar," which doesn't exist anywhere in the game's code (at least nowhere that I could find).

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Running 2.2, appears behave: humility with enforce rules is impossible to enforce, since it relies on something called a "shock collar," which doesn't exist anywhere in the game's code (at least nowhere that I could find).
I recall a conversation with Imperator August about it several months ago...

Several hypothesis, either we've made it available from the get go but not appear in the inventory (same as some art material and plush are not counted in the furnitures). Which means the "behave: humility" is actually enforced in-game but requires a charitable suspension of disbelief from the player.

Or it doesn't work... yet, and we planned to make the shock collar available in a future version.

Eminem101

Dec 2, 2017
The value is never set above 0, so it's never enforced, unfortunately. Shock collar does sound pretty neat as a way to enforce some rules, though :D

Reactions: qwertyu12359

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
quick question: does the game allow to keep any slave beside your first slave ? honestly adding girlpack but not allow to keep too many, feel sad...

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
quick question: does the game allow to keep any slave beside your first slave ? honestly adding girlpack but not allow to keep too many, feel sad...
Serpentine > Technosphere > Cryostatic Store

You should be able to store some of you slaves here. I tend to keep those that are good for racing and fighting + when I get someone really good (at least at first glance) from the fogs but currently training someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: raingirth
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes