qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So, how do I install the patch? I am confused.
"Replace your existing "Jack-o-nine-tails" folder with the one from the archive. You will be prompted to replace files, do it."

Is there something not understandable in this instruction? If so, what is unclear?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You can get a girl pregnant but the child is deadborn without a magical ritual only the Vatican knows

So if your slave is pregnant for two long, there's an event where the slave is taken from you in order for the child to be born, and the child stays with the Vatican

Everyone has a problem with that including the developers and we hope to give the possibility of pregnancy content and expend the lore in that regard. But not for 2.2
How about a daycare for girls (the vatican needs men, they can have the guys) and a new nanny-job for slaves? Then you only need to build it and train a slave to take care of them. Later you can decide to let them work, make them slaves or just sell/rent/eat them ^^

Stupid question, whats in the patch? Its been a while and there are so many changes since i played the game...is it still the loli patch or is there more?

Reactions: AlexnChaos

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So, compared to the old version, whats news we have ?
Everything is in the roadmap but if you want a briefing...

1) 1000 new pictures for non-sexual lessons (before, a lot of slaves--depending on their age and hair color--had no assigned pictures, only generic ones zoomed to the max. Not anymore)
2) Obedience overhaul. Now girls are more likely to obey if you ask them to do their hobbies. They are more likely to prefer cleaning over cardio if they are lazy, they are more likely to prefer painting over martial arts if they are pacifist. Dozens of combinations really, making every slave more or less unique and realistic in their approach.
3) Guilt and Merit now work a lot differently. It used to be mostly random. Now a haughty and spoiled slave will expect abused gifts from you, while a slave who is scared to death and used to obey won't even expect an encouragement.
4) It used to be impossible to change the slave rules or check her stats if you were outside... It's now possible.
5) Armors and weapons were all adjusted for more balance. There's also a visual preview before equipping them, which is neat.
6) The slaver stats are more balanced in terms of how they grow. So, the game is more serious and requires dedication about its RPG mechanics.
7) A doctor slaver or a nurse slave can now take the role of a nutritionist for free

etc. Lots of things to discover. Not really new quests or new events, but mostly quality of life changes, gameplay edits, removing inconsistencies and cancer-like mechanisms.

Stupid question, whats in the patch? is it still the loli patch or is there more?
It's the loli patch, nothing more. :)

Reactions: Jamsalad

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
any one else having problems with trying to download the lawd patch it seems to go to a dead site
Not me, it works as expected.
Is it just that patch? Did you try to download a different file?
Other people use Torbrowser to successfully download stuff from that site.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Wow ... look at this huge changelog ... I already said thanks but I have to repeat that qwertyu12359 ... THANK YOU one more time for the revival AND improving of my all time favorite trainer game (y)(y)(y):love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
2.2 have a lot of bug
I got scared for a second... but I don't see these bugs on my version

-Slaughter slave but dont take them meat
You can't without a fridge, so if you are in the slums, that's normal.

I got the meat from the butcher:

2021-01-21 093345.png
Black Sceen after buy slave in market
a.png
Tried 5 times, everything is fine.
---------------------

How exactly did you install the game? Maybe you loaded a very old save?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Okay so, what hoops do I have to jump through to modify this game? While I haven't played it yet I can already tell from a few posts in the thread I'm going to be quite annoyed with a few things and will be willing to change them for my own use, lore be damned.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok this game have fridge ?
Yes, that's why the game gives you a lot of diegetic hints that you should rent an apartment as soon as possible and leave the slum.

Nevertheless it is the least of your concerns if you have black screens. :unsure:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Okay so, what hoops do I have to jump through to modify this game? While I haven't played it yet I can already tell from a few posts in the thread I'm going to be quite annoyed with a few things and will be willing to change them for my own use, lore be damned.
I put Qgen in the game for that purpose. In the qgen folder, you open qgen.exe, then with the software you open jack.qsp in the "game" folder.

What exactly do you think is bond to annoy you?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
I put Qgen in the game for that purpose. In the qgen folder, you open qgen.exe, then with the software you open jack.qsp in the "game" folder.

What exactly do you think is bond to annoy you?
Mostly the pregnancy, perhaps even what one user alluded to was some sort of hardcoded suicide and/or escape after a certain amount of time. Thanks for the quick reply.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Mostly the pregnancy, perhaps even what one user alluded to was some sort of hardcoded suicide and/or escape after a certain amount of time. Thanks for the quick reply.
If you want to keep the children, you won't be able to even by changing some lines of code in qgen :Kappa: If you want the girl to stop being pregnant, the game still allows you to have the girl undergo an abortion. So what exactly do you want to change about the pregnancy system?

About suicide/escape, a player can avoid it 100% of the time, very easily. The game gives you every tool you need.

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
fresh unpack is throwing a jack.exe system error "code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." This repeats with MSVCR120.dll. and throws each error twice in that order,

Yes i am executing the Jack-o-nine-tails.exe, none of the others in the game or qsp folders. not sure if it's user error or i'm drawing some unique 'windows os go brrrrt" problems.

edit: anti-virus logs don't show any action within the time frame of downloading, unpacking, attempting to execute, or much before/after beyond typical activity, so i'm pretty sure it hasn't yeeted a key file into quarantine or something.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Will there be any aditional contents on loli side of things? Or will it be the same as Old Huntsman releases?

You know, generate a loli from full grown slave via natural means. Age up said loli a few times with some potions until she is early/late teen. Groom her into being obidient while she is still smol, and then age her up some more until she is a full grown and can have childern of her own.
That sort of incestuous circle, maybe with some possible inbred traits.

Being able to grow a loli in a tube homonculy style, like Illya from fate, would also be a nice add.

Reactions: Daioh and vesolan
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes