vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
do this game have a dedicated discord channel or a dedicated forum were you can share mods / girl packs or was this the one slave game that did not support girl packs?

it has been a long time sins i played this and back when i did i played most of the slave games out there and i do remember that there was one that dident support it

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
dose it have mom/son sis/bro dad/daughter incest
It has bro/sis incest. But it's one event, quite hidden and conditional for truly excellent players.

Any chance the patch can be ported from a different site, gets blocked due to phishing.
I can't, personally.

And it's tricky to send another link because F95 rules disallow direct links to such content.

Your solution is therefore to use another browser. It's not like you risk some phishing since the website to download the patch requires no login or password.

do this game have a dedicated discord channel or a dedicated forum were you can share mods / girl packs or was this the one slave game that did not support girl packs?

it has been a long time sins i played this and back when i did i played most of the slave games out there and i do remember one that dident support it
The game supports image packs (not girl packs, this is not SlaveMaker3)... However they are all outdated, as in already included into the game.

Maybe a discord would be nice to gather a new community, but there's also a risk of splitting it up from F95. If anyone wants to do a discord, they should feel free to, I'll share it in the OP.

And there's the wiki also which already exists and has some nice things in it like guides and old mods.

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
The game supports image packs (not girl packs, this is not SlaveMaker3)... However they are all outdated, as in already included into the game.

Maybe a discord would be nice to gather a new community, but there's also a risk of splitting it up from F95. If anyone wants to do a discord, they should feel free to, I'll share it in the OP.

And there's the wiki also which already exists and has some nice things in it like guides and old mods.
i can understand your fear of it spiting up the community but as a game grows and games like this tend to have allot of different parts to it. it can be really helpful to have a place were you can split up the conversations so its easier to find information and so that your own conversations don't fill up every thing

but its not my place to say if its even worth the time it takes to make a discord channel. 30 min ago i didn't even know this game was still being develop but it can be something to have in mind if the game grows more

and thanks again for your hard work with replying to every one so fast keep up the good work

Reactions: qwertyu12359

IMBJS

Jan 16, 2021
I saw a cheat button on the game interface, but it needs a password. Where can I find the password?

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
not working the loli patch link for me, I tried to open it on two different browsers... any idea?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I can't, personally.

And it's tricky to send another link because F95 rules disallow direct links to such content.

Your solution is therefore to use another browser. It's not like you risk some phishing since the website to download the patch requires no login or password.
Thanks for responding, it's not my browser, it's my protection service that is blocking it, I did try another browser, and it wanted me to download a "safe download" extension. I don't understand, I've got a good adware blocker that even lets me download from Zippy which used to send my spy protection into spastic fits.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Sorry, but now I got msvcr120.dll could not be found error, I reinstall all The latest supported Visual C++, restart, and run sfc /scannow, I even found it on my system that dll at %WinDir%\System32, so I got no clue whats happening... I appreciate any help, thanks

belzewolf22

May 8, 2020
Sorry, but now I got msvcr120.dll could not be found error, I reinstall all The latest supported Visual C++, restart, and run sfc /scannow, I even found it on my system that dll at %WinDir%\System32, so I got no clue whats happening... I appreciate any help, thanks
x86 ver. what you need is x64

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
is the game end If I impregnate the slave or the assistant or I can raise their children?
If you make your girls pregnant, then you have 2 things to know:
Bring her to Medicare and remove that
or The Vatican will take the girl away, included your child and of course, you cant raise the child since its forbidden

I suggest once you obtain a new slave, bring her to Medicare and sterilize her

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
x86 ver. what you need is x64
Okay, just in case I install both
Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019
x86: vc_redist.x86.exe
x64: vc_redist.x64.exe

Visual Studio 2013 (VC++ 12.0)
Download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

Still not working T T

Hi Kitsune

Jan 12, 2018
hey guy's i have a question in the way of a nerd-like start. i would like the challenge to start with nothing. no skills, slum house all to nothing. the problem is, as far i see, all contracts need specializations and they need the specific skill on B+. how do i reach that with no skills? sure, its possible to get the clothings for the skill but it do's not push it high enough to be able to train the slave fast enough that she get ready to deliver her to someone. so... do i miss something? :( With clothing its only possible to level her skill up once but no chance to get to B+.

With the most skills that way its really difficult to level them up AND train a slave. xD example for secretary. as far i see, i have to train a slave to the point i cant train her anymore... throw her out, buy next slave to train her... and repeat till the point i have myself at skill B+ to be able to teach slaves high enough that i can turn her in to contracts. because of that even the "easy" guild contracts are not possible to fullfill in time. Or i run out of money if i buy the slaves.

please someone help me. xD

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
moin

ill test this version these days and mail you, when i found some "strange" things ;D

regards

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes