waaaghkus

Dec 19, 2018
when in try to open the game, right after i click " yes i am an adult and i want to continue" i get this error
Area: on visit
Line: 35
Code: 120
Desc: incorrect arguments count
when i click on "ok" and then do the tutorial the game sends me to a dead site as soon as i choose my charakter.
did i do something wrong ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
fresh unpack is throwing a jack.exe system error "code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." This repeats with MSVCR120.dll. and throws each error twice in that order,

Yes i am executing the Jack-o-nine-tails.exe, none of the others in the game or qsp folders. not sure if it's user error or i'm drawing some unique 'windows os go brrrrt" problems.

edit: anti-virus logs don't show any action within the time frame of downloading, unpacking, attempting to execute, or much before/after beyond typical activity, so i'm pretty sure it hasn't yeeted a key file into quarantine or something.
That sounds like a generic windows problem.

You know all these "vc_redist.x64" you get when you install a game? Usually the MSVCR missing dll happen because there's one of these we said "nah" to install. Try to install the most recent version of Visual Studio from Microsoft website.

Will there be any aditional contents on loli side of things? Or will it be the same as Old Huntsman releases?

You know, generate a loli from full grown slave via natural means. Age up said loli a few times with some potions until she is early/late teen. Groom her into being obidient while she is still smol, and then age her up some more until she is a full grown and can have childern of her own.
That sort of incestuous circle, maybe with some possible inbred traits.

Being able to grow a loli in a tube homonculy style, like Illya from fate, would also be a nice add.
There is some additional content that was planned for lolis (post-patrician quests), but we ported them to the non-loli versions. There are also a lot more pictures than there were back in the days of Old Huntsman, so that's a plus. And some little tweaks here and there, like the difficulty to win fights, etc. That's about it.

No, there's none of that "have the slave age up" and then "incestuous circle", nobody had the idea before you... but it's good, I like it ^^

when in try to open the game, right after i click " yes i am an adult and i want to continue" i get this error
I do not... So I am clueless as to why it'd happened. Wrong installation maybe? Like corrupted archive or some weird stuff like that.

when i click on "ok" and then do the tutorial the game sends me to a dead site as soon as i choose my charakter.
a "dead site"? You mean on the internet or did I misunderstand?

What's the URL? ^^ That's not something I am aware of.

Reactions: Daioh and rance4747

purple lemon

Dec 22, 2020
I have the same issue, can somebody please help me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have the same issue, can somebody please help me?
What is the host you downloaded the game from? Maybe try another one and do another installation from the very first link; I didn't upload the mirrors so there might have been an error from the uploader.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
If you want to keep the children, you won't be able to even by changing some lines of code in qgen :Kappa: If you want the girl to stop being pregnant, the game still allows you to have the girl undergo an abortion. So what exactly do you want to change about the pregnancy system?

About suicide/escape, a player can avoid it 100% of the time, very easily. The game gives you every tool you need.
Well, yes, I do want to keep them. Though I'm now saddened. Is this tool not as powerful as one would be led to believe then?

If that's the case about the suicide/escape, then alright there won't be a need for any change there.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well, yes, I do want to keep them. Though I'm now saddened. Is this tool not as powerful as one would be led to believe then?
Well it's coding.

If you want the game to make the child stay with you, you can't just code: "IF baby = keep". You have to create the visual content, the whole list of interactions, as well as descriptions and dialogues.

Reactions: lil boom toob

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
Последняя версия, которая была у меня, была 1.1 вроде... А тут аж 2.2 ! Раз не указано, я полагаю русский язык отсутствует ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Последняя версия, которая была у меня, была 1.1 вроде... А тут аж 2.2 ! Раз не указано, я полагаю русский язык отсутствует ?
Russian branch here:
But it's completely different than our English 2.2.

Русский филиал здесь:
Но он полностью отличается от нашего английского 2.2.

That's fine. I wasn't expecting it to be as simple as a variable or string change.
Best of luck! Stay in contact with us. Try to make your own mod, and then release it; if it's successful or simply flawless, we'll make it part of the official game ;)

Sky_p

Mar 9, 2019
Thanks for the update!

The website for "Full content" patch times out upon download... Can we have a mirror?

Edit: nevermind, works now! :)

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for the update!

The website for "Full content" patch times out upon download... Can we have a mirror?

Edit: nevermind, works now! :)
I stopped getting the time out once I used a different browser, brave in this case.
Edit: Whoops, didn't notice your edit.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
Might want to update the roadmap because I see no "done" emojis. Great work. Together with Free Cities this game is something special.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Might want to update the roadmap because I see no "done" emojis. Great work. Together with Free Cities this game is something special.
That's how updated it is. Task that have been done until now were moved to the changelog. And today we start from a blank page again :)

And thank you ;)

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
HOLY SHIT, jack o'nine is still being worked on!? this is the game that got me into slave management games all those years ago.
great stuff, i'll give it a try, see what's different

• Red Heart

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The pervert is so difficult to use its practically impossible to succeed using it.
Challenging, yes! But there was an entire walkthrough posted here with Johnny in hard obedience difficulty, so if that's doable, probably the old pervert should be doable too :)

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
oh nice this is one of the really good ones dident know it was till being updated. i just saved up 700GB out of my NFW hard drive ;)
i think i will see what have changed in the years i have not played
by glancing over the change log it looks like you guys are still working hard on the game with im really happy to see

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes