Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
For strength not to come down, you need at least "good food". For you to decide if it's worth your money. You can also do some sparing in the colosseum against opponents that aren't too week for you to sweat a bit (the winning description will tell you if it was good for your strength).

About tutor skill, it's difficult to know just from your number of days... It's how you act these days that matter. Also, try to give lessons that are around your level of skill in the area (if you are a B+ musician, give music lesson to a slave at C+ music level).

About Domini Dictum not lowering pride, I assume it's on purpose. Your slave blanked out magically, you did not made her yield to your authority. We can debate about it whether or not that makes sense.
Thanks for your answer, I`ll check the tips about the strengths and tutor skills. It would be helpful if we had numbers on the progression of the slaver skills.

About Domini Dictum, it only doesnt work on shameful podium and naked walk, Seems strange, For example Public use does reduce pride.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for your answer, I`ll check the tips about the strengths and tutor skills. It would be helpful if we had numbers on the progression of the slaver skills.
We thought about it too but it's not necessary. For trained slaves, it's useful to see the skill rate because you have to train her, for the slaver, the surprise factor of seeing the level up is too good not to keep.

About Domini Dictum, it only doesnt work on shameful podium and naked walk, Seems strange, For example Public use does reduce pride.
I'll put it in the roadmap so we examine if it's intended

Last edited:
Reactions: Shpendik

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hey, playing with 2.2 on its day-release (no patch alert from following the topic so i'll assume i'm up to date), i'm on day 280 ish and got a weird slave.
See her current stats below : test.JPG

She's doing basic chores with good diligence already (b+ score at school/ okay with me teaching too) but there must be some kind of bug, because she absolutely refuses to workout! Athletics is out of the question for her, she doesn't have a lazy trait or anything. But even at the time of this screenshot, she either plainly refuses the lesson (assistant, school or trainer) or fails it on purpose (gets guilt).

Is there some hidden stats that give her particular aversion to doing sports, or did i find a bug/broken data slave? i'm short on money and i can't afford to kick this one out, and food supplements+massage every day gets expensive to raise her health to B (started at E - Feeble already)

Now that this is out of the way... You guys are doing incredible work, this game is getting more and more amazing, and personally i feel 2.2 is a vast improvement on 2.1 in all aspects so again, gg.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

firefox933

Sep 1, 2020
Hey, I have been playing the 2.2 version for a bit and I just realize execute prisoner give +2 instinct.... immediately. And it is repeatable. So I can execute 3 salve in a roll for 5 instinct (and +3 fear) for the low low price of 60-135 sparks.
This seems a little op. Is this a feature or a bug? Or should it be a once per salve kind of thing?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hey, I have been playing the 2.2 version for a bit and I just realize execute prisoner give +2 instinct.... immediately. And it is repeatable. So I can execute 3 salve in a roll for 5 instinct (and +3 fear) for the low low price of 60-135 sparks.
This seems a little op. Is this a feature or a bug? Or should it be a once per salve kind of thing?
And if the slave you're making witness the execution is sadistic (trait), she gets 1 full point of devotion too. Also you can get girls from the fogs if you're good at fighting and their stats rolls are not worth training.

firefox933

Sep 1, 2020
And if the slave you're making witness the execution is sadistic (trait), she gets 1 full point of devotion too. Also you can get girls from the fogs if you're good at fighting and their stats rolls are not worth training.
lol. This makes the early game a lot easier. I guess hardcore nerd is very possible after all.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, playing with 2.2 on its day-release (no patch alert from following the topic so i'll assume i'm up to date), i'm on day 280 ish and got a weird slave.
See her current stats below : View attachment 1025189

She's doing basic chores with good diligence already (b+ score at school/ okay with me teaching too) but there must be some kind of bug, because she absolutely refuses to workout! Athletics is out of the question for her, she doesn't have a lazy trait or anything. But even at the time of this screenshot, she either plainly refuses the lesson (assistant, school or trainer) or fails it on purpose (gets guilt).

Is there some hidden stats that give her particular aversion to doing sports, or did i find a bug/broken data slave? i'm short on money and i can't afford to kick this one out, and food supplements+massage every day gets expensive to raise her health to B (started at E - Feeble already)

Now that this is out of the way... You guys are doing incredible work, this game is getting more and more amazing, and personally i feel 2.2 is a vast improvement on 2.1 in all aspects so again, gg.
Unless she has the Torpid trait I'd expect her to accept athletics with those stats. Can you attach a saved game?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Feature. Limiting the effect to once per slave is a good suggestion.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Here. right now she'll do it but fail and get guilt 3, but it's the best result i've had. She's still refusing all assistant/trainer/school though. View attachment 1025372
Remove the slippers to get her mood to hopeful (down from pleased) and she'll straight up refuse the lesson.
Equip her with Boots instead
Slave assignments -> take a drug -> blaze it
Slave assignments -> take a drug -> chug
Tutor -> athletics

Reactions: clockwinding

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Equip her with Boots instead
Slave assignments -> take a drug -> blaze it
Slave assignments -> take a drug -> chug
Tutor -> athletics
All working as intended then? Guess this one hit close to the lowest affinity roll possible for athletics then... damn (i tried looking into the game with Qgen but it's kinda hard to read).

Looks like i'll have to look into drug effects... If the wiki is up to date, the 3 actions you suggest would give the slave +1 mood (-1 feet gear+1 drug+1 alcohol) and the boots give an everyday bonus to health? And tutoring has a bonus to compliance.

Thanks. Still feels kind of weird to meet that level of reluctance when she's happy to have sex already.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
All working as intended then? Guess this one hit close to the lowest affinity roll possible for athletics then... damn (i tried looking into the game with Qgen but it's kinda hard to read).

Looks like i'll have to look into drug effects... If the wiki is up to date, the 3 actions you suggest would give the slave +1 mood (-1 feet gear+1 drug+1 alcohol) and the boots give an everyday bonus to health? And tutoring has a bonus to compliance.

Thanks. Still feels kind of weird to meet that level of reluctance when she's happy to have sex already.
She has the Torpid trait. Negative traits are a powerful malus, but can be overcome. You're right at the borderline for it. The boots give a bonus to athletics training, and the drugs were to get her mood back up again. You could use other methods to boost her mood instead, for example encouraging her. Tutor has a bonus also, yes.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes