ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wait, hold up. Selling your branded slaves at the auction doesn't boost your brand's reputation? That seems messed up. How do you raise brand rep then?

I figured two S+ slaves should be worth a good amount considering how much time and effort it takes to train one.
I thought so too, but unless I'm just not seeing it, auction sales do not appear to be increasing brand reputation.

Selling A+ or higher ranked slaves directly to customers should work. Winning the arena absolute championship (once per slave) also contributes, so depending how long it takes you to train each slave you may want to aim for that too.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
That sounds like a bug or oversight to me - no way it's intended that literally auctioning off your branded slave to the highest bidder in a highly public event doesn't make anyone aware of your brand... if anything, it's way more public and visible than just selling direct to a customer.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Wrell

Jun 26, 2020
I agree, in fact it would almost make more sense for the opposite. In the auction you are selling a high quality slave to the highest bidder, it would make sense for the buyers to be more concerned with the slaver responsible for the slave rather than their guild at that point. Likewise, selling a slave to a client in the residences is a much more specific request and could be interpreted as the player being the middleman between the client and the guild who is fulfilling the specific order.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
That sounds like a bug or oversight to me - no way it's intended that literally auctioning off your branded slave to the highest bidder in a highly public event doesn't make anyone aware of your brand... if anything, it's way more public and visible than just selling direct to a customer.
I agree.
I agree, in fact it would almost make more sense for the opposite. In the auction you are selling a high quality slave to the highest bidder, it would make sense for the buyers to be more concerned with the slaver responsible for the slave rather than their guild at that point. Likewise, selling a slave to a client in the residences is a much more specific request and could be interpreted as the player being the middleman between the client and the guild who is fulfilling the specific order.
I disagree with everything after "Likewise" - if you're selling your a slave personally it reflects on you more than your guild. In any case, guild reputation is your reputation with the guild, not the guild's reputation with the city.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Ok, I'm a little desperate: any pointers how to make my slave not run away from spiders? She is ok with everything else, just this one gives me a headache.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I think raising her stats and training in other areas can help... but I just had to power through. There's usually a turning point in xenophily somewhere around B+ where the slave stops being freaked out about fucking whatever it is and starts making progress again, but it can take a while to overcome that.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
She is S+ in every sexual thing except demonstration (C+) and xeno (A+). 4 in devotion, 4 or 5 in everything else except fear, obedient, not spoiled. Not sure what else I can do except raising fear as much as I can because even with magic support (Domini Dictum + Magna Magnafika) she still does not want to do it. And no, she does not have a natural fear of spiders.

• Thinking Face

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
oh she's just straight up refusing, not failing to advance? That's weird. I haven't had that problem with sufficiently obedient/devoted slaves.

Though, if she has 4 devotion, I'd imagine fear is doing nothing for her. Maybe she needs better gear? Did you try a latex suit?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Leather Corset + Boots + Nipple Chain + Domini Dictum + Magna Malifika + increased fear to 3 (+ Spiked Collar but that hardly counts).

Maybe someone smarter than me can figure out what is wrong with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Nevermind, she finally moved with it. Don't ask me how many times I needed to slap her.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Leather Corset + Boots + Nipple Chain + Domini Dictum + Magna Malifika + increased fear to 3 (+ Spiked Collar but that hardly counts).

Maybe someone smarter than me can figure out what is wrong with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Nevermind, she finally moved with it. Don't ask me how many times I needed to slap her.
Maybe she needed to be at 4 or 5 fear?

But fact she refused even with Domini Dictum screams to me that there's something wrong, might be a bug :unsure:

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Maybe she needed to be at 4 or 5 fear?

But fact she refused even with Domini Dictum screams to me that there's something wrong, might be a bug :unsure:
I think I was just stupid here: she got into the spider chamber but tried to run from it. So, probably just not advancing and I panic a little because everything else was running smoothly. Still begs the question why this one is hardest to do when we have a bloody tentacle monster running in the basement, but... *shrugs*

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I think I was just stupid here: she got into the spider chamber but tried to run from it. So, probably just not advancing and I panic a little because everything else was running smoothly. Still begs the question why this one is hardest to do when we have a bloody tentacle monster running in the basement, but... *shrugs*
Working as designed.
Is it? The obedience requirement of Spider sex is lower than Fiend mating and Sea T mating for non-phobics, by one point.

Maybe I forgot something?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Try to replicate it if you can. I moved forward with my save so I can't give it, but that was the only time I needed to beat slave for a couple of days so she would actually do something. Got into D- on the first try and then she was stuck for a moment. At the end she did not mind, but I did scratch my head for a moment. Just get someone with max end from the market and see the difference how much she will be willing to progress to the next stages of training. Have fun.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is it? The obedience requirement of Spider sex is lower than Fiend mating and Sea T mating for non-phobics, by one point.

Maybe I forgot something?
It’s not obedience. It’s diligence. The lesson text explicitly says the slave tries to escape. Therefore, she gets a poor grade. But she still makes progress, and eventually conquers her fear.

In general, 2.2 is much more faithful to the text in terms of its mechanics...

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Is there some sort of condom in this game? Every time I train my slave to be a concubine and therefore need to do group sex it is guaranteed she will get rotphillis to reach B rank. Multiple times if I go to doctor between the sessions.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Is there some sort of condom in this game? Every time I train my slave to be a concubine and therefore need to do group sex it is guaranteed she will get rotphillis to reach B rank. Multiple times if I go to doctor between the sessions.
Nothing like that. Luckily the disease does not do much damage so if you cure it after training for a week you won't spend a ton of sparks.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes