• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Strenght loss is way to insane.
Your chance on losing is 4x times the rate of gaining...

Fighting certain people in Colloseum doesn't give you any Strength XP but then the ones who do wil defeat you 90% of the times.
It says you can practice Martial Arts i have gone through the whole city TWICE and i did not find anywhere to ''Train martial arts''...
Combat is challenging, potions will help and so will better weapons and armor. A slave can gain martial arts skill in five different ways.
  • Slaver with higher skill does training at home.
  • Sparring in the arena
  • Gladiatrix contest in the arena
  • Slave sent to classes to learn martial arts (academy).
  • Tutor hired to teach slave martial arts (Geralt!)
The first 2 of these will also help the slaver increase their fighting skill.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Gameplay question: is it possible my slave is stuck at "tough" because she is chubby? Can't get a single point during training, and my slaver is herculean right now.

Also yay! She is a natural cow!

... And also flat-chested loli.

Last edited:

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
Combat is challenging, potions will help and so will better weapons and armor. A slave can gain martial arts skill in five different ways.
  • Slaver with higher skill does training at home.
  • Sparring in the arena
  • Gladiatrix contest in the arena
  • Slave sent to classes to learn martial arts (academy).
  • Tutor hired to teach slave martial arts (Geralt!)
The first 2 of these will also help the slaver increase their fighting skill.
I'm talking about yourself. Sparring in the Arena was mentioned in my comment that it barely works.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i dont udnerstand these numbers make no fucking sense. fucking cunt wont listen to me
Which numbers are you talking about?

Anyway, there's a tutorial which will give you most pro-tips you need.

If you read the instructions and went through the tutorial and you still need help, we'll give you some assistance.

I read every message on this thread since page 16. I can't remember everything.

Be a bit more respectful in your next messages please.

Maybe not, but you're not limited to Gelbooru. E.g. , and aren't entirely absent, either.
Thanks for the alternatives.

Pink haired fluting milf was a random (also don't forget short hair length). Then there's purple, blue, green, red, white...

And as you can see, there are already obstacles.

1) first picture is from Naruto and I try to avoid too obvious rule 34 pictures from top 4 selling shonens. Unless they are literally the last resort.
2) This is a group picture, it's difficult to crop at an acceptable resolution of minimum 596 pixel height while hiding other characters behind.
3) She's only a milf if you look at her at night, in the fog, while headbanging. That would be a last resort.

4) This one is good! Then I'd have to go find short-haired... And then other colors, and other ages. Still uncensored.
5) I'd have to recolor her skin to a human tone, and then remove the watermark pixel by pixel
6) This one has a frame on the top right that will be hard to remove while keeping the background intact. Also the art is a bit amateurish or mediocre (or maybe I just don't like the style, either ways her tits are pointing at opposite directions).

------
But sure, I'm sure it didn't take you too long and If you could devote it all your time, you'd have results that go past these barriers. But then when you have to complete every entry, every hair color, every age, every air length... You'll stumble on some non-existing pictures on the internet. Any exotic thing like self-torture or spider-sex, they are hell to find in all the shapes and forms.

Night_fury

Sep 25, 2019
If I can get a direct link to what I need to download that will be great. I have downloaded the Microsoft packages already and that did not fix it

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I read every message on this thread since page 16. I can't remember everything.
Then search the thread briefly to jog your memory instead of immediately jumping to "haven't seen it", while claiming to have read everything?

Be a bit more respectful in your next messages please.
I offer completely free work, politely remind you once that I'd like an answer to whether you can use it, and after zero reaction from you personally and several days of total radio silence from other devs who did promise to take a look put in a slightly sarcastic reminder when others express an interest... I don't think I am the one totally lacking in respect here. :rolleyes:

And as you can see, there are already obstacles.
I'm not claiming there aren't. I'm saying 'I searched Gelbooru and didn't find everything' isn't necessarily the end of the it. There are other sources, some of which I exhibited in the links.

first picture is from Naruto and I try to avoid too obvious rule 34 pictures from top 4 selling shonens.
*shrug* Your current picture is also Takuya, from a poorer angle and much less 'pink'.

This is a group picture, it's difficult to crop at an acceptable resolution of minimum 596 pixel height while hiding other characters behind.
It's a 3000x2121 picture, any issues with cropping and 'x596' resolution are self-inflicted. Hiding other characters is harder, but it's also probably the best-drawn 'pink-haired fluting milf' picture out there.

I'd have to recolor her skin to a human tone, and then remove the watermark pixel by pixel
Maybe she's fresh from a bath? The signature is a pain, I agree. Probably best to cut it above 'patreon' and only smooth out the upper thigh.

This one has a frame on the top right that will be hard to remove while keeping the background intact.
The frame isn't too hard, since you can copy and mirror the upper left corner. The art may not be to everyone's taste, won't dispute that.

Basically, my point is that you could try and improve a large subset of your pictures to a higher resolution. Whether it's worth it is another matter.

BTW, why are all the pictures in PNG format? Most of them aren't even transparent, so that's a serious waste of space and bandwidth as far as I can tell. Some issue with QSP?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Then search the thread briefly to jog your memory instead of immediately jumping to "haven't seen it"
Let's rather say I didn't remember it under the term:
piercing templates
Moreover, given:
if one of you guys who downloaded it back then could share it again
I thought the post had been deleted since, so there was no point searching for it.
--------------------------------------------
while claiming to have read everything?
Why even put it in doubt? I read posts, answer most, forget some.

I'm a human being with a personal life and JONT isn't my only hobby nor it is my main one. I'm not a paid community manager, I don't deserve shit for not seeing a message.
I offer completely free work
We offer completely free work too.
I politely remind you once that I'd like an answer to whether you can use it
You quoted ImperatorAugustus, not me. So I lost thread of it and thought he'd handle it.

Not the best group organization I concede, but if you want to attract our attention in case we missed something, it is better to "@" us or send us a private message than a simple quote which can get lost too low in the notification box.
put in a slightly sarcastic reminder when others express an interest... I don't think I am the one totally lacking in respect here. :rolleyes:
"Reading is hard? :cautious:" is a bit more than slightly sarcastic.

Your message got lost in the 24 pages of conversation that appeared in only a month. Nevertheless we're trying our best already to answer to everyone and make the game go forward (not mentioning the number of private messages we deal with daily).

You could have reminded us again politely rather than throwing a childish passive-agressive tantrum because your message didn't get noticed. Not only that but you're keeping the same douchebag self-entitled tone through your next message instead of calming down since you had my attention.

So my answer is basically: fuck off.

I'm not gatekeeping your work, feel free to do whatever and someone will eventually add your content to the wiki. Not me.
I'm not claiming there aren't [any obstacles]. I'm saying 'I searched Gelbooru and didn't find everything' isn't necessarily the end of the it. There are other sources, some of which I exhibited in the links.
Nice attention but yes, of course, Gelbooru is not the only place I looked. It's obvious because it has no scat content and... the game has. So basically I had to check all internet for uncensored hentai. I have cited only Gelbooru because it was the most comfortable source to work with.

So no matter what, you'll still need to recolor hair for spider_sex (or others) on some hair-lengths, hair-colors and age categories, and that's with allowing small 600x800 pictures in the search.

Further limiting that image pool because we want big pictures, that'll be making the task impossible unless using a rescaling software... I'm precising that further down this post.
*shrug* Your current picture is also Takuya.
Which is a proof that these obstacles exist. I said:
I try to avoid too obvious rule 34 pictures from top 4 selling shonens. Unless they are literally the last resort.
from a poorer angle and much less 'pink' than:
Much less "pink"? :WaitWhat:

If you're claiming the picture in your link is better than the one currently because of the pose and the hair pinkness... That's bold. I disagree.

Here are the current pictures in the game: woodwind_pink_long_milf.png woodwind_pink_short_milf.png . Better art.
Hiding other characters is harder, but it's also probably the best-drawn 'pink-haired fluting milf' picture out there.
Well it's not a flute, it's a clarinet :Kappa:

That's fine though; the slaver has a clarinet in his storage. What's not fine is that the cropping still shows hair reflection in the piano:
Konachan.com - 292036 blue_hair blush dress flute gloves green_hair group headband kaito long_...jpg

So yet another obstacle to make image adding easy.
The frame isn't too hard, since you can copy and mirror the upper left corner.
5ec03be3bd55cfd1a0082bbd8aa428e6.jpg
Far from being sufficient.
Basically, my point is that you could try and improve a large subset of your pictures to a higher resolution.
My next short-term plan is more:
1612095168644.png . The endgoal is to replace all of those that look dated.

However, If we do take the decision to put a larger frame for scenes, we'll do it globally, not just for a large amount.

As I precised in my last post, "flute short-haired pink-haired milf" was a random non-defining exemple. There are some entries that are simply not findable; a minimum height would only reduce the already (surprisely) thin image pool I had at my disposal in 2019.

It'll also mean rescaling all existing pictures. This is something we can try to do by do a batch IA upscale (on Topaz Gigapixel for exemple). We'll see if the new UI project ever reach completion, it's true that it might be worth insisting on it.
BTW, why are all the pictures in PNG format? Most of them aren't even transparent, so that's a serious waste of space and bandwidth as far as I can tell. Some issue with QSP?
Because I edit all the picture before putting them in the game, to get rid of watermarks or simply make them fit the resolution. Saving it to .jpg risks adding artifacts, so .png is better. The same way .flac or .wav is better than .mp3 and worth the additional space. At least for the sake of placebo.

It was also sending a message to future people working on the game, to care about the quality (originally it was in .gif... so as changing the format needed work, we figured we might as well hit a better target than simply .jpg).

And then I also did a lossless compression.

Last edited:

nocturne1500

Aug 7, 2018
where do i buy my own food , i really looked everywhere , i saw in the wiki there's some sort of butcher , but i can't seem to find him

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Em... Where is my slave? She shows up when I come home, but disappears outside.
EDIT: I'm adding my quicksave right before I got her. Check if you have it too.
I'd suggest checking HTML to determine which img it should be loading and see if it exists in game dir (game/content/pic...).

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
EDIT: I'm adding my quicksave right before I got her. Check if you have it too.
i got that also, also when i used an older save from my older versions
i cant load your safe, without the checkbox to ignore version check (or how it is called)
is that an old save? - when yea, i would start fresh
that should be the problem, my 1 cent to it ;]

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
i got that also, when i used an older save
i cant load your safe, without the checkbox to ignore version check (or how it is called)
is that an old save? - when yea, i would start fresh
that should be the problem, my 1 cent to it ;]
Unchecked it and still the same stuff. Got random girl after that and she shows. Looks like this one specifically is the problem.

Found her in pictures but if you want me to edit files, I suck at it more than best trained slave sucks whatever you bring her. Unless you tell me step-by-step what to do.

And here we have the guilty party. Decide how to punish her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see it works when we are at home, but not when we are outside.

Oh, and this is a save from my current run in this version of the game. Nothing changed. This is the first time I see this bug in... *quickly checks* 437 in-game days.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
This is slave 1101. There's some confusion as to whether her hair is long or short, as reflected in the file names for her avatar images:

1101_green_long_young
1101_green_short_young
1101_green_short_young_gray
1101_green_short_young_sepia

Her json file (1101.json) has even more confusion:

"fullimage": "girls/full/1101_green_long_young",
"seed_ava": "content/pic/girls/face/1101_green_long_short_sepia",
"seed_ava_gray": "content/pic/girls/face/1101_green_long_short_gray",
"seed_ava_clear": "content/pic/girls/face/1101_green_short_young",

long_short is contradictory and doesn't match the filenames of the image files. The json is only loaded when the slave is created so fixing it there won't resolve it for your saved game. If she wasn't Exquisite beauty you could use neoplasty to change her appearance, but as it is, you're out of luck. (Well, you could rename the actual image files to match the ones in her json, if you want.)

We'll correct this for the next release. Thanks for reporting it.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes