• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Are fog fights not random anymore? Even on a new day and save scumming gives me the same fight every time. (Unless I patrol borders, leave alone, then patrol again. Even then, it seems like it goes through a cycle and not random.)
This happens to me as well, can confirm.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are fog fights not random anymore? Even on a new day and save scumming gives me the same fight every time. (Unless I patrol borders, leave alone, then patrol again. Even then, it seems like it goes through a cycle and not random.)
We've made it a "random cycle" so savescuming would avoid death but not avoid spending energy. It's almost a "search enemy" function that still function lorewise with the fact that diegeticly, if you enter into an enemy's field of view, you are dead. (y)

Reactions: Goddess1337

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
First of all, i'm extremly pleased to see that this game gets updates!
I played it way back in the day and was immediately overhwhelmed by the world and all the lore!
qwertyu12359 thank you for passionatly updating this game with the other dev you mentioned earlier!

I played the game for a few hours now and i gotta say, it got a whole lot harder than i remember.
I still came to notice a few things and would like to list em here. Constructive critique is always good, but i would also be interesested in contributing to the game!

First off:

1| The textborders of the game, the one the bottom and the one on the right side are still way too big!These texts (especially the one on the right) are so minimal that it really isn't worth it to cover so much space with it! This goes for the border on the bottom too, the actual game itself, with all these nice pictures, are so cramped away it's really not pretty to look at! This is one of my biggest critque points!

2|
The game is old and a lot of pictures really show that, there are many pictures of areas/scenery, which look extremly washed up, pixelated or straight up low resoluiton/quality, it's a damn shame! I already noticed that you have cut out some of the most horrible ones that even back in the day were borderline sketch shit - but i still noticed that there were quite a few trainings/sex pics that still seemed pretty old. There are NPC's that also really need a facelift! For example:

Magnaga: There should be better, high quality pictures of a succubussis to use (the internet is full of them).
Mikkey: DeadMau5 looks to me out of place, the picture should be replaced.
Prince charming: Picture is really out of place too - he is located in the outcast but the picutre suggest a palace.
Lord Pyra: Picture looks really low quality.
(just to name a few there are more)

Inconsistency in the artstyle: Game builds mainly around the anime/hentai artstyle so western art sometimes really looks out of place. But this also goes for certain slave girl render pictures! Because some of em' really have that dated visual novel anime style (extremly big eyes, washed up/yellowish colors).

Also the picture of The "checkmark-button", which you press if you're agreeing to a deal is really badly rendered and overall low quality the same goes for the "cancel-button" which looks a bit cleaner but also has a really low resolution.

3| Spell to read Aura with, the spell to "read" the aura of the girl in order to know how she feels is a pretty neat idea, but
in may opinion its way too cryptic. "Seeing" the Aura in different colors is cool and adds to the immersion, but i think jack should immediatly "translate" what he is seeing. The game is complex enough as it is and even knowing exactly how she feels still can be a challenge to tackle it in the right way, so having to look up at the wiki what the colors and the weird text stands for is just too big of a hassle.

These are right now the biggest things i noticed! And for some of these problems i could come forward to help out with.
Right now i'm contributing to a other management game with girlpacks. So if you guys need a helping hand with new "girls" i could wade through the current ones and point out outdated stuff to you guys and if you're okay with it we replace em with new ones. I also could look for new backgrounds/area picutres and NPC pictures - even stuff for training/sex/foreplay you name it.

Btw. i absolutely know that the engine JONT's based on is extremly outdated, i'm not a big coder so i'm not quite sure what of these critique points of mine actually can worked with.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
First of all, i'm extremly pleased to see that this game gets updates!
I played it way back in the day and was immediately overhwhelmed by the world and all the lore!
qwertyu12359 thank you for passionatly updating this game with the other dev you mentioned earlier!
Thank you :)

1) The textborders of the game, the one the bottom and the one on the right side are still way too big!These texts (especially the one on the right) are so minimal that it really isn't worth it to cover so much space with it! This goes for the border on the bottom too, the actual game itself, with all these nice pictures, are so cramped away it's really not pretty to look at! This is one of my biggest critque points!
I know exactly why this is the case. It's because most of the hentai pictures you can fetch from the internet are from visual novel. Most visual novel pictures, you can find them in 800x600, which is the roughly the resolution used for pictures in this game.

The game is old and a lot of pictures really show that, there are many pictures of areas/scenery, which look extremly washed up, pixelated or straight up low resoluiton/quality, it's a damn shame! I already noticed that you have cut out some of the most horrible ones that even back in the day were borderline sketch shit - but i still noticed that there were quite a few trainings/sex pics that still seemed pretty old. There are NPC's that also really need a facelift! For example:

Magnaga: There should be better, high quality pictures of a succubussis to use (the internet is full of them).
Mikkey: DeadMau5 looks to me out of place, the picture should be replaced.
Prince charming: Picture is really out of place too - he is located in the outcast but the picutre suggest a palace.
Lord Pyra: Picture looks really low quality.
(just to name a few there are more)
Let's lay them out:
magnaga.png mikkey.png prince_charming.png lord_pira.png

I welcome any better alternatives :)

About prince charming, it's not the palace that bothers me, it's the sun. The outcasts are covered in clouds, and rain, it's basically dark-fantasy XVIIIth century London.

Inconsistency in the artstyle
: Game builds mainly around the anime/hentai artstyle so western art sometimes really looks out of place. But this also goes for certain slave girl render pictures! Because some of em' really have that dated visual novel anime style (extremly big eyes, washed up/yellowish colors).
Take every pictures you dislike. Sort them into two folders, one for "artistically out of place", the other for "bad quality, needs lossless source". Then send the folder to me, or just the list. If from the list there are some I still like and don't want removed, I'll tell you, the rest, I'll replace them with better alternatives (we can also do half/half).

Also the picture of The "checkmark-button", which you press if you're agreeing to a deal is really badly rendered and overall low quality the same goes for the "cancel-button" which looks a bit cleaner but also has a really low resolution.
approve.png deny.png
I tried to make a new one, good enough? approve_new.png

3) Spell to read Aura with
the spell to "read" the aura of the girl in order to know how she feels is a pretty neat idea, but
in may opinion its way too cryptic. "Seeing" the Aura in different colors is cool and adds to the immersion, but i think jack should immediatly "translate" what he is seeing. The game is complex enough as it is and even knowing exactly how she feels still can be a challenge to tackle it in the right way, so having to look up at the wiki what the colors and the weird text stands for is just too big of a hassle.
It's an artistic choice from the original developer, the game wants to sound cryptic and classy instead of laying down numbers in a straightforward way. I'm not ready to go against the legacy and neither is ImperatorAugustus.

But you don't need the wiki, you need the get past how intimidating it looks, and actually read what's written.

So if you guys need a helping hand with new "girls" i could wade through the current ones and point out outdated stuff to you guys and if you're okay with it we replace em with new ones. I also could look for new backgrounds/area picutres and NPC pictures - even stuff for training/sex/foreplay you name it.
Thanks a lot for the proposal :) It's nice that the community is getting together.[/quote][/QUOTE]

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I prefer the thickness of the green checkbox on the current icon over the thinner proposed replacement. The higher-resolution seal background looks okay.

In a world where there is an illusionary beach underground with bright sunshine, a bit of light in Prince Charming’s image is easily accepted for me. Moreover, the decor is hardly on a level to make me feel dissonance about it being in the outcast district. They are outcast because they are inhuman, not because all of them are poor.

I like the magnaga image, it has personality with the expression and implication of a reverse harem.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
3| Spell to read Aura with, the spell to "read" the aura of the girl in order to know how she feels is a pretty neat idea, but
There is also in-game explanation of the aura components in the Serpentine District (Technosphere). As qwerty said, this way of presenting information is a core principle of the game design and not something I would want to change.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
JoNT Artist.PNG
What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to sell her as an artist and the customers say formally she fits, but they still reject her.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 1008845
What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to sell her as an artist and the customers say formally she fits, but they still reject her.
Check her charm stat. You can see it under anatomy with the auspex spell casted.
It seems like you need to style them nicely (which you did), make her look a little more exotic and improve her eloquence.

I tried to sell a C+ rank Artist and I got the same problem.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Check her charm stat. You can see it under anatomy with the auspex spell casted.
It seems like you need to style them nicely (which you did), make her look a little more exotic and improve her eloquence.

I tried to sell a C+ rank Artist and I got the same problem.
Take her to the Elven Laid and pimp her up a bit then to Servilia and buy her a nice dress, slaves need to look presentable to be given to almost all NPC's.
Looks like the charm was the problem. Before I got eloquence and style to s rank and still couldn't sell her, but bumping her exoticism up a rank got her charm to b/blue rank and allowed me to sell her.

Reactions: Storm4n

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Just a suggestion, slaves with only one level of spoilage should probably be more smug-like rather than full on princess with insults and interruptions. It's just a really large leap from humble to spoiled brat regarding the description.
True. There isn’t currently a fitting intermediate psychological state so this would involve a fair bit of writing for all the new reaction texts.

LinhPhan

Oct 28, 2018
How can I enable cheat menu in version 2.2? I can't find the menu even I try Normal Start and Custom Start.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How exactly do you buy the current property? I've reached maximum favor with the Corvus and I can't buy the property.
Dumb question but are you a patrician yet?

How can I enable cheat menu in version 2.2? I can't find the menu even I try Normal Start and Custom Start.
You need to be in easy mode, in custom start. It's in the option.

Reactions: LinhPhan

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
isabella is a pervert and lose empathy while milking a fiend?
you can still learn hidden traits like lesbian, pervert, darkchild, psi-masochist etc?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes