• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I still think that the cooking chore, not training, would likely be a noninvasive task as its simply a demand to cook anything and not a side-by-side training lesson with a domineering trainer potentially criticizing your every move.
We considered this in the rebalance. Depending on the slave’s stats, they may be more or less willing to cook unsupervised vs. in lesson format.

House cleaning though should be something that they see direct benefit from though as they complain about the state of the house if its bad enough yet still refuse to clean at their own benefit of no longer stepping on legos on the floor anymore.
Cleaning acceptance also depends on slave stats. Low endurance = the slave is less willing to clean. High intellect or pride = the slave feels the task is beneath them and they are less willing to clean. The inverse also applies.

I can see that lowering these things could lead to abuse as these simpler actions could be spammed and rewarded for quicker obedience and all that though as people used to do this with gymnastics for easy rewards as well as physical training. And I too think its fair for that particular slave to take 2 days, but the problem I find is that its every slave that does that if you dont choose encourage or threaten as you go down the predispositioned fear or guilt routes that you now seem locked to in every new slaves early training.
The two encourages I used in my example were not really necessary, it’s just my play style to make use of that feature. I didn’t use threaten at all.

As far as the other options for lesser trainers go I actually have a question on that. In my previous posts I mentioned that in my training tests with a max trainer the slave would refuse to do training but would willingly complete school and tutor sessions with positive results. As the wikis out of date and likely doesnt say anything on this anyway do you know if theres differing levels or stats used for determining personal, school, and tutor training acceptance? I just thought it was weird that my max level trainer couldnt make a slave do anything but theyd complete a school lesson normally. For context it would be on day 1 after explaining their position and immediately trying to see if a max slaver could do anything on either the most hostile or docile slaves without having done anything else (not including mind broken of course).
We went back and forth on the school and tutor refusals. Currently they can’t be refused at all, since the slave doesn’t have a choice about accompanying you anywhere else and the tutors come to your home so the slave can’t avoid them. The lesson diligence might need to be tweaked more based on what you’re saying.

And for the last part with the unseen slave suicide pack yeah I do think its far too strong.
What is the “it” here? I listed a few different things and I’m not clear which of them you are saying is too strong.

I hate to go into another essay on it but since you asked for specific examples Ill try to do so. As I listed my usual day 1 prep before that was apparently "reasonable" to yourself and I also tended to play as a trainer that is the opposite of what the usual citizen the slaves had likely experienced to that point because im a noble bright idealistic child and we're all gonna make it fam. At first just verbal reprimands, then moving up to physical or mental punishments if by day 2 that wasnt enough depending on any traits or current level of pride but almost never to 4+ even if it called for it. Rules were usually very light with almost always only choosing no masturbation or orgasms allowed then adding the house chores the moment they had enough hearts to complete them in a day without going into the red and they showed willingness to complete said basic tasks. Then going with set as alarm was the max number of rules I would ever set. Diet amount would be influenced solely on their current weight but usually went fresh the moment they agreed to do a simple chore with leftovers being after they would complete training of anything up to C level.
What was the last version of the game you played before this? Giving fresh food or leftovers to a slave that isn’t devoted yet will quickly spoil them. The help text when you enable either of these rules mentions this.

Encourage was never used as there was never a real need to as slaves used to tend towards reluctant obedience relatively quickly and I had never used threaten as I never felt it necessary with the other punishment (also because noble bright), and more importantly I think neither may have never been used since I dont think they were even options in the version I played. I honestly dont remember using them but I used to play this game so much I still remember the usual regimen to a fault and I know for a fact I never used them. Then sleeping arrangements would be the floor on day 1 moving onto a bedroll the moment they completed a basic task then onto a bed if training results were vastly positive for a few days.
Sleeping in a bed also spoils a slave who is not devoted, as stated in the help text for the rules.

Rewards would mainly be the level displayed by the success level but nearly daily Id give a hot spring visit even if the result may have been 2 or even 1 because...noble bright and everythings going to be okay.
Giving more than 3 rewards daily spoils a slave on normal difficulty. Tutorial mentions this.

Giving rewards above the level of merit spoils a slave. Tutorial mentions this too.

Being spoiled makes a slave feel more merit, which can be beneficial when you want to reward but it also lowers obedience.

And lastly clothes as stated before would be bought strictly for the job that I had preplanned for them but could always change if traits or questioning them for their personal preference showed otherwise and give the comfy ones only as gifts so I wouldnt buy myself out of a potential future reward option.
If you don’t want to use encourage and you don’t want to give comfortable clothes, you’re denying yourself several easy ways to boost mood. There’s also the spa...

Obviously that simply cannot be done now as they get spoiled incredibly fast.
Maybe try not using the spoiling rules noted above before the slave is devoted and see how you fare then.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Welp, that said It's still a fun game, it has definitely changed from the last time I played it, the game is so difficult now, does anyone have any tips on how to start now? I used to just spam situations and do gymnastics but the slaves won't budge anymore, rofl.
Start with the tutorial. Read everything carefully until you get the hang of it. Help text has been added and updated throughout the game.

Also read the controls help info on the main menu, it has some helpful shortcuts.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wait it's been so long since I last played, was it possible to make a cow also lay eggs with the oviparity and vice versa and have both slaves give eggs and milk or you can't?

Like in Freecities when you have a Dairy farm filled with futas, they produce both.
No, the lactation surgery also changes the reproductive system, so it is not compatible with oviparity.

• Sad
Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
By the way it's being impossible for me to actually win fights against anything that can resist more than 2 flamberge hits.

I check the enemy stance and use the proper counter to inflict a debuf, I also use skills properly but the thing is that these things even goblins kill me in 2 hits O.O I'm A+ Strong yet I start with 40 HP and they run out FAST... everything has more HP than me even arena slaves!.

I'm wearing the aketon + gothic armor + flamberge/bastard sword/dagger all this puts me in S++ rank Vanquisher yet I get pwned 7 out of 10 times.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
By the way it's being impossible for me to actually win fights against anything that can resist more than 2 flamberge hits.

I check the enemy stance and use the proper counter to inflict a debuf, I also use skills properly but the thing is that these things even goblins kill me in 2 hits O.O I'm A+ Strong yet I start with 40 HP and they run out FAST... everything has more HP than me even arena slaves!.

I'm wearing the aketon + gothic armor + flamberge/bastard sword/dagger all this puts me in S++ rank Vanquisher yet I get pwned 7 out of 10 times.
You need potions and special techniques.

But I agree, arena slaves having more HP than you is garbage. I'll put in the roadmap to change that and balance it more realistically. A slaver in good health should have more HP than a mature slave in good health

Ps: and about "new weapons". Maybe you understood something else. I said the post-patrician weapons and armors had illustration pictures compared to before

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
You need potions and special techniques.

But I agree, arena slaves having more HP than you is garbage. I'll put in the roadmap to change that and balance it more realistically. A slaver in good health should have more HP than a mature slave in good health

Ps: and about "new weapons". Maybe you understood something else. I said the post-patrician weapons and armors had illustration pictures compared to before
Oh damn I misunderstood, I though there were like some new endgame-tier weapons.

Thanks!

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

As stated already, none of that (except strength) increases your vitality. Focus on putting up defensive buffs before offensive ones. Elixirs can help with this.

Reactions: Storm4n

SPQRI

Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys,

Sorry if I missed it, but what is the function of the stethoscope in this new version? If memory doesn't fail me, it had no function in the previous version.

Feb 21, 2019
Just a balancing idea I have. For concubines C+ and lower, only require Pet,Pen, Oral and dem, and for each rank till S require a random one of the fetishes until S rank requires all of them. Doing a D+ concubine put me in debt for like 1 and a half more D ranks. I only take assistant and servent jobs because they all pay the same and im not a jabroni. And it would make it more diverse when the request is specific. "This client wants this concubine for his orgies/open a show etc"

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just a balancing idea I have. For concubines C+ and lower, only require Pet,Pen, Oral and dem, and for each rank till S require a random one of the fetishes until S rank requires all of them. Doing a D+ concubine put me in debt for like 1 and a half more D ranks. I only take assistant and servent jobs because they all pay the same and im not a jabroni. And it would make it more diverse when the request is specific. "This client wants this concubine for his orgies/open a show etc"
We have a plan for an overhaul and make all specializations balanced and funnier to play, down the road of 2.3 or 2.4 (y) :)

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
what is that?
angelika knock at your door and tell you, the slave you give her (contract) had a larva and rotphillis
i alltime check slaves in medic, there was never somethin left.. - they where alltime without anything, no larva, scars, or ill.. - that is crap..
now im back again to f- at fame and guildfame

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
what is that?
angelika knock at your door and tell you, the slave you give her (contract) had a larva and rotphillis
i alltime check slaves in medic, there was never somethin left.. - they where alltime without anything, no larva, scars, or ill.. - that is crap..
Did you check right before you sold her? If so, it's probably a bug (that's never occurred to me). If not, certain training do give the slave a chance to contract some diseases.

If in doubt, check right before the sale.

ImperatorAugustusTertius This also applies with slaves that you sell immediately from the fog, right?

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
Did you check right before you sold her? If so, it's probably a bug (that's never occurred to me). If not, certain training do give the slave a chance to contract some diseases.

ImperatorAugustusTertius This also applies with slaves that you sell immediately from the fog, right?
ofc i checked it and i also got the stetoskop and no chance i use somethin to get the desease (rotphillis) coz i never used em..., till now
it happen now with unbranded slaves i sell on the slave markt? - and why should come angelika then? they are unbranded
more then strange..

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

Doesn’t apply for slaves sold immediately. Only to customers or to the guild.

Reactions: TheKingCobra

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
what is that?
If the slave didn’t have those conditions then it’s a bug. Do you have a save from before this happened?

Reactions: hideouz

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
The tutorial explains a lot ^^

I posted an little explanation of the mechanics here that should be ideal for you to go past the point of total disobedience: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-4963455

The "debug menu" in the tutorial is there to make it easy for the player to get familiarized with the game's inner mechanics. Then you're expected to read the aura of the slave with magic or get the hang of it through intuition
thankyou that will help alot.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
If your slave don't have any obedience which i'm struggling with. She doesn't want to tell you a word.
Have you completed the tutorial? That should help you figure out how to get slaves to be obedient.

Slaves will answer at least the first of the questions on the list even when they are quite disobedient.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes