• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Imperator thanks for the answer to my previous question, I have another: I got a fiend and my assistant has been milking him/it and sperm count reached capped 100 quite quickly, then when it grew it gave message that it yielded even more semen but that seems to be wasted?

Is there a way to check how much is being consumed daily? And can I sell/profit from it somehow?

Also a request. When talking to possible clients could an option be added so they list the status they want compared to what your slave have, so the farther away it is from the goal the worse the coloring scheme gets. Say, they require cooking at A. If your slave is at B it will be color coded as light blue, at C would be dark blue. Or if they only require it at C you would get light blue when her skill is at D. Matching or going above would be green.

An option to "pin" that customer request and make it easily accessible from the slaver menu would also be quite handy.

Last edited:

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
Is there a way to go back to main menu atfer getting in-game? Option menu doesn't show any button.
THere is an auto-save but where can i load my progress? Or manually save?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Need to ask: is it possible to get a girl from d+ guilt contract with a point in spoiling? Because this is what I have right now and I'm scratching my head. Same as getting ill slave that immediately faints after buying (same story as above).

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Also a request. When talking to possible clients could an option be added so they list the status they want compared to what your slave have, so the farther away it is from the goal the worse the coloring scheme gets. Say, they require cooking at A. If your slave is at B it will be color coded as light blue, at C would be dark blue. Or if they only require it at C you would get light blue when her skill is at D. Matching or going above would be green.
If we make the color represent a difference it'll be confusing; it's meant to represent absolute numbers. Green =/= "matching". Blue =/= "it almost matches". Colors represent an absolute level of quality.

Besides, you can read the descriptions of what they ask before getting a slave... So there are are moments where there aren't any comparisons to make.

Another mean for the same end would be hovering the mouse over the colored text, and it would give you the current level your slave has for that skill. But that doesn't make much sense because you rarely have to check back and fourth; most of the clients ask for specializations. If he asks for a A+ artist, I already know she'll have to have A+ in music, painting and dance.

An option to "pin" that customer request and make it easily accessible from the slaver menu would also be quite handy.
Not really since you only select a customer when arrives the time of selling. So let's admit you don't have a slave yet, you visit a house, it says he wants a C+ concubine... why would you need it pinned? You already have a reminder in your "Objectives" menu (next to the diary) what skills a C+ concubine requires. And when arrives the time to sell the slave, you can pick any other client in the world anyway.

As for special clients that want specific things (like the ones in the forum), they do appear in your "Objectives" menu too, so you can remember what they asked.

Need to ask: is it possible to get a girl from d+ guilt contract with a point in spoiling? Because this is what I have right now and I'm scratching my head. Same as getting ill slave that immediately faints after buying (same story as above).
Yes, it is possible. Imperator Augustus confirmed it a few posts ago, it's intended; slaves have a background, a past.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Yes, it is possible. Imperator Augustus confirmed it a few posts ago, it's intended; slaves have a background, a past.
Must have missed that one. Just now I got from the fogs 2 spoils. Oh well, to the auction house she goes. Too bad because she would be amazing cow. Hm... Maybe I will still try it. Any tips how to quickly/reliably reduce spoiling? With about 450$ in the pocket?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Must have missed that one. Just now I got from the fogs 2 spoils. Oh well, to the auction house she goes. Too bad because she would be amazing cow. Hm... Maybe I will still try it. Any tips how to quickly/reliably reduce spoiling? With about 450$ in the pocket?
"Put in place" is the go to way...

Other than that, maybe fear helps to reduce the spoil slightly overnight? I don't remember because I usually don't care and let things reduce "naturally" during my playthroughs (I can allow myself that because I have money, so I have time. If you don't, forget about spoiled slaves).

Also some rules, like sleeping in the cell or on the floor, from intuition, I think it might help.

Reactions: Storm4n

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Imperator thanks for the answer to my previous question, I have another: I got a fiend and my assistant has been milking him/it and sperm count reached capped 100 quite quickly, then when it grew it gave message that it yielded even more semen but that seems to be wasted?

Is there a way to check how much is being consumed daily? And can I sell/profit from it somehow?
You can't sell it. You profit from it by saving money on food costs (by assigning slaves to eat it instead of other food types). You can figure out how much is being consumed daily by looking at the change in stored amount the following day on a day when you don't milk the fiend.

Her spoil level drops every night. Make sure you're not doing anything that spoils her more. The more developed the slave's aura, the faster her spoil level will drop. "Put in place" will work once she takes you seriously - it won't be effective on day one. An unhappy slave will become less spoiled faster than a happy slave. But an unhappy slave may also become depressed, so be careful with that.

Reactions: Isilindil

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
If we make the color represent a difference it'll be confusing; it's meant to represent absolute numbers. Green =/= "matching". Blue =/= "it almost matches". Colors represent an absolute level of quality.
It could be a user option to be set to avoid confusion.

Besides, you can read the descriptions of what they ask before getting a slave... So there are are moments where there aren't any comparisons to make.
Then in such case it could give neutral color if the user set that option.

Another mean for the same end would be hovering the mouse over the colored text, and it would give you the current level your slave has for that skill. But that doesn't make much sense because you rarely have to check back and fourth; most of the clients ask for specializations. If he asks for a A+ artist, I already know she'll have to have A+ in music, painting and dance.

Not really since you only select a customer when arrives the time of selling. So let's admit you don't have a slave yet, you visit a house, it says he wants a C+ concubine... why would you need it pinned? You already have a reminder in your "Objectives" menu (next to the diary) what skills a C+ concubine requires. And when arrives the time to sell the slave, you can pick any other client in the world anyway.

As for special clients that want specific things (like the ones in the forum), they do appear in your "Objectives" menu too, so you can remember what they asked.
I am talking of clients in the stores who do ask for very specific things, not regular house ones who simply ask for a specialization. For example, the armory guy wants a slave with specific attributes (health/intelligence/temperament), regular skills (accountant, eloquence, fighting) and sexual skills (oral) not counting bonuses. I want to sell to each of them one slave so a quick way to check instead of manually writing down would be useful.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I am talking of clients in the stores who do ask for very specific things, not regular house ones who simply ask for a specialization. For example, the armory guy wants a slave with specific attributes (health/intelligence/temperament), regular skills (accountant, eloquence, fighting) and sexual skills (oral) not counting bonuses. I want to sell to each of them one slave so a quick way to check instead of manually writing down would be useful.
Adding these types of handholding features is very low on the priority list.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It could be a user option to be set to avoid confusion.

Then in such case it could give neutral color if the user set that option.

I am adding to what ImperatorAugustusTertius says...

If we were a team of developers and we could stop time or click a "dev button" which gave the command: "pin clients and swift the color code" we would.

And maybe we will one day, especially if it gets demanded. But for now we are just glad 2.2 is remotely stable, and we tackle the roadmap with the most critical and necessary tasks first. The ones we personally want the most.

Your quality of life proposition (the second one mostly) is nice, I wouldn't mind it in the game... Maybe you want it so bad that you'd take QSP yourself and code it? This is actually exactly how the development of jack-o-nine has been done for years; people want things, they add it, share it, and it gets implemented in an official version. I entered the game development for the same reason, I wanted the game uncensored, I did it for myself, then shared it.

Reactions: ordos

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I don't remember this feature where you can control you slave's weight for free once you reach sufficient medical skill, was this you guys?

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Adding these types of handholding features is very low on the priority list.
I guess the only handholding I will get is holding Isabella hand while going to the beach.

If we were a team of developers and we could stop time or click a "dev button" which gave the command: "pin clients and swift the color code" we would.

Your quality of life proposition (the second one mostly) is nice, I wouldn't mind it in the game... Maybe you want it so bad that you'd take QSP yourself and code it?
I would love to but I think coding is far beyond my capabilities, I just started playing this game and while I do not have a lot of experience and I am still struggling with it (it took me 3 hours of tries to finally be able to properly train them and combat is still a mysterious beast) I am enjoying it and if I ever manage to learn something (doubtful) this project would surely be one I would like to help.

Thanks for the replies

Goddess1337

Jun 15, 2019
Are fog fights not random anymore? Even on a new day and save scumming gives me the same fight every time. (Unless I patrol borders, leave alone, then patrol again. Even then, it seems like it goes through a cycle and not random.)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes