noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, I'm curious about how the whore images in the pic/scene/whore directory work. There are multiple images for each act (anal, oral, bdsm, exotic, twins, etc.) but there doesn't appear to be any variation when testing in-game... the same image is always used, typically the image tagged with a "1" in the filename.

Are these not randomized the same way that other images are? If not, what's the purpose of all the extra images in that folder? Are they used somewhere other than the salon? Or is there some kind of trigger for the other images?

I'm mostly curious because I'm doing a lot of image replacement to suit my own tastes so I don't want to waste much time on these particular images if they're always static.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, i have problem with msvcp140.dll missing, when i want start this game in win10. I have new PC and this error show up. Before on win7 it was running perfectly. I try reinstall c++, replace it, but nothing. Anyone here with the same problem and can help me? Thanks for answers.
Download Visual Studio (and just in case), x86 AND x64.

Just noticed that the description of the deny orgasm rule says: "unless you gave her a special permission"shouldn't the spell count as a special permission? Or what are those special permissions? In active sex it also counts as breaking the rule, and makes more sense than with the spell :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
This is a nice catch, here's an exemple of text that isn't followed by gameplay. Indeed, this description was the same in the original 1.21 version and there was no "special permission" either.

For delikacia, it depends on if the orgasm is guaranteed (I don't remember). If it is, then we can think about making that a special permission in the description, but that would be at the cost of a guaranteed mean to have the slave feel guilty.

About active sex, what makes you think there should be a special permission? You give her a rule not to orgasm... what's the point of that rule if each time she's about to orgasm, she doesn't have to hold it in? ^^

Another thing, the reward "free time: hot springs"requires 1 energy to be available, but it doesn't consume the energy, not sure if it's a bug or not but... why relaxing consumes energy but that doesn't?
To go there consumes energy. Relaxing there gives energy.

So when you lack energy, you're too exhausted to go there safely.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello, I'm curious about how the whore images in the pic/scene/whore directory work. There are multiple images for each act (anal, oral, bdsm, exotic, twins, etc.) but there doesn't appear to be any variation when testing in-game... the same image is always used, typically the image tagged with a "1" in the filename. Some series appear to be unused entirely (like whore_two*?).

Are these not randomized the same way that other images are? If not, what's the purpose of all the extra images in that folder? Are they used somewhere other than the salon? Or is there some kind of trigger for the other images?

I'm mostly curious because I'm doing a lot of image replacement to suit my own tastes so I don't want to waste much time on these particular images if they're always static.
It probably has to do with the weird way that the engine deals with randomization. In 1.7.5 for exemple, the "fog" picture used to stay the same from beginning to end, and only alternate if starting a new game. I thought this had been solved, but visibly not?

So my guess from this patter is that they are indeed random but only one of those will be selected during your personal gameplay.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
It probably has to do with the weird way that the engine deals with randomization. In 1.7.5 for exemple, the "fog" picture used to stay the same from beginning to end, and only alternate if starting a new game. I thought this had been solved, but visibly not?

So my guess from this patter is that they are indeed random but only one of those will be selected during your personal gameplay.
I did a bit more testing and seems like I had the wrong impression of how this system works?

Looks like the images aren't randomized but rather sequential as you move through the in-game dialog. Each whore event in the salon has three scenes and I guess the images are supposed to rotate 1-2-3 as you move through the event. However, for whatever reason the "1" image seems to be preventing the other two images in each series from showing up, meaning each of the three screens shows the first image in the series.

If I remove the first image in each series from the folder, the game will then show a blank for the first scene but rotate the remaining two images correctly for the remaining two scenes of each event. When I move the first image in a given series back into the folder, the event will revert to showing only that first image for each of the three scenes and the other two images in the series never show - I also started a new game 30+ times and this never changed, so I doubt it's tied to the playthrough.

Also, some images appear to be completely unused. For example, the anal series has the following files -

whore_anal.png
whore_anal-1.png
whore_anal-2.png
whore_anal-3.png

The first one doesn't ever seem to show up in any scenario. Same thing applies to every series consisting of 4 files (some have 4, some have 3) - the one without a sequence number never shows, presumably since each event has three scenes with three rotating images. So, I dunno if those extra images are dead weight or if they have some use I'm not aware of.

--

Honestly I'm not really sure how these whore scenes are "supposed" to work, I'm just making logical guesses. Something seems kinda buggy though, wherein the presence of image 1 prevents images 2 and 3 from showing up.

Last edited:

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
This is a nice catch, here's an exemple of text that isn't followed by gameplay. Indeed, this description was the same in the original 1.21 version and there was no "special permission" either.

For delikacia, it depends on if the orgasm is guaranteed (I don't remember). If it is, then we can think about making that a special permission in the description, but that would be at the cost of a guaranteed mean to have the slave feel guilty.

About active sex, what makes you think there should be a special permission? You give her a rule not to orgasm... what's the point of that rule if each time she's about to orgasm, she doesn't have to hold it in? ^^
Yeah english just isn't my forte, what i was trying to say it's that delikacia should be a special permission since thats the goal of the spell (at least for me it never failed to give her an orgasm), and that it makes more sense the break rule in the active sex than with the spell, since the rule alse increases her orgasm treshold (with the rule i can't put it down from 100 lol).

Not sure if this is possible,but perhaps a work around it, would be a devotion check? i.e.: devotion > 3 it counts as a reward if not the slaves feels guilty? similar to spoil :unsure:

Also she generallly breaks the rule with the cow training,but the game just says "it's worth forbidding her to cum"and doesnt register that as "breaking"it

To go there consumes energy. Relaxing there gives energy.

So when you lack energy, you're too exhausted to go there safely.
Makes sense, altough, "an hour of rest"still makes me unconfortable, why resting uses energy??. And i'm guessing the assistant its just too busy watching over her to relax but thats just too meta xD

Another thing I noticed, sometimes the farmhand at the mil cooperative says that the prices will go up even when they are 4$, but they never go over it

Last edited:

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
So...i have been f my slaves for an hour and still havent see any slave's pregnant,what happened?(yes,i f her on period day too)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I did a bit more testing and seems like I had the wrong impression of how this system works?

Looks like the images aren't randomized but rather sequential as you move through the in-game dialog. Each whore event in the salon has three scenes and I guess the images are supposed to rotate 1-2-3 as you move through the event. However, for whatever reason the "1" image seems to be preventing the other two images in each series from showing up, meaning each of the three screens shows the first image in the series.

If I remove the first image in each series from the folder, the game will then show a blank for the first scene but rotate the remaining two images correctly for the remaining two scenes of each event. When I move the first image in a given series back into the folder, the event will revert to showing only that first image for each of the three scenes and the other two images in the series never show - I also started a new game 30+ times and this never changed, so I doubt it's tied to the playthrough.

Also, some images appear to be completely unused. For example, the anal series has the following files -

whore_anal.png
whore_anal-1.png
whore_anal-2.png
whore_anal-3.png

The first one doesn't ever seem to show up in any scenario. Same thing applies to every series consisting of 4 files (some have 4, some have 3) - the one without a sequence number never shows, presumably since each event has three scenes with three rotating images. So, I dunno if those extra images are dead weight or if they have some use I'm not aware of.

--

Honestly I'm not really sure how these whore scenes are "supposed" to work, I'm just making logical guesses. Something seems kinda buggy though, wherein the presence of image 1 prevents images 2 and 3 from showing up.
Put it in the roadmap for next hotfix (y)

delikacia should be a special permission since thats the goal of the spell (at least for me it never failed to give her an orgasm)
The goal is to give pleasure; orgasms are not the goal but a byproduct.

Now if indeed it gives orgasms 100% of the time, even if we give a rule not to orgasm... then we might need to think about fixing it indeed.

makes more sense the break rule in the active sex than with the spell, since the rule alse increases her orgasm treshold (with the rule i can't put it down from 100 lol).
Yes, it makes sense that she'll end up breaking the rule if you push her to the edge.

But the guilt number isn't telling you how or when to punish, but simply for when your slave expects to be punish.

perhaps a work around it, would be a devotion check? i.e.: devotion > 3 it counts as a reward if not the slaves feels guilty? similar to spoil :unsure:
What is your reasoning behind that solution? Intuitively I would have thought of the opposite: the more devoted a slave, the more she'll feel guilty to break rules even though they are paradoxal injunctions.

Also she generallly breaks the rule with the cow training,but the game just says "it's worth forbidding her to cum"and doesnt register that as "breaking"it
That's a bug then, thanks for noticing us.

Makes sense, altough, "an hour of rest"still makes me unconfortable, why resting uses energy??
It's true that it's weird... energy is a mix of "stamina" and "urge to sleep". An hour of rest will make bruises heal faster and give some mood, but it'll still use an hour of the day and therefore count as a lesson.

I guess it would be better to use 0,5 stars at least so it'll make more sense, or even add 0,5 stars.

Another thing I noticed, sometimes the farmhand at the mil cooperative says that the prices will go up even when they are 4$, but they never go over it
Will write in the roadmap.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
I can't raise devotion no matter what I do, taking her outside and spending time with her, consistently caring for her, she still doesn't give a shit about me, she's like my cat. Edit: I managed to get some, but it's seriously a lot harder to increase than everything else, at least for me. Then again, that is realistic, I wouldn't love the person who bought me either.

Last edited:

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
What is your reasoning behind that solution? Intuitively I would have thought of the opposite: the more devoted a slave, the more she'll feel guilty to break rules even though they are paradoxal injunctions.
Just something that i tought, if she has low devotion you use it as a way to have a reason to punish her, and at high devotion a special way to reward her,more or less like the boudoir works

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Just something that i tought, if she has low devotion you use it as a way to have a reason to punish her, and at high devotion a special way to reward her,more or less like the boudoir works
Somethig else that just ocurred to me: at low obedience/devotion the spells causes a break to the rules and increases her fear/despair since she KNOWS you did it on purpouse,and at high obedience/devotion she just think its a way for you to reward her. maybe increasing her devotion/awareness/taming/empathy?? And to avoid the over-use of it, make it negative to intelligence (she cums so hard she got a little stupid-er)?
Or another way, could be a promp to use the spell as a reward or as a motive to punish her (something like the buy prompt)

It's true that it's weird... energy is a mix of "stamina" and "urge to sleep". An hour of rest will make bruises heal faster and give some mood, but it'll still use an hour of the day and therefore count as a lesson.

I guess it would be better to use 0,5 stars at least so it'll make more sense, or even add 0,5 stars.
That makes a lot of sense, but perhaps. anhour don't consume nor add (since its just an hour anyway, and until evening uses 1.5 energy or adds 0.5?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Somethig else that just ocurred to me: at low obedience/devotion the spells causes a break to the rules and increases her fear/despair since she KNOWS you did it on purpouse
No, she doesn't. She's not reading the game's code ^^ She doesn't know that Delikacia = orgasm. She just receives a wave of pleasure as a reward, if she couldn't resist from cumming, that's her problem and she better think she deserves a spanking :KappaPride: :cool: .

But, some proud, intelligent or nymphomaniac slaves could indeed hate this "deny orgasm" rule and hate even more that you punish them for breaking it, especially if you were the one to do anything you could to provoque the orgasm. Some slaves with other traits of personality could resent themselves because they are not capable to withdraw cumming from the stimulation someone she hates, or for someone they are devoted to, or for the sake of their own physical integrity.

So if change there is, it should be thought out and modeled with rigor. I admit that for now it'd not really be high on the priority list, we have a lot of other things to do.

maybe increasing her devotion/awareness/taming/empathy??
Delikacia already has some good close to OP effects on the aura.

And to avoid the over-use of it, make it negative to intelligence (she cums so hard she got a little stupid-er)?
Bruh :Kappa::WaitWhat:

Any way, Delikacia has already been nerfed in 2.2 and is now only usable at 5 merit.

Or another way, could be a promp to use the spell as a reward or as a motive to punish her (something like the buy prompt)
Just untick the god damn rule before giving her a guaranteed orgasm ^^ If not, she WILL expect a punishment, because she broke a rule. Again, the game is NOT coercing you into punish her whenever she feels guilty; if you think she doesn't deserve it, don't do it. If you think it's absurd to make a slave cum after having ordered her not to cum, then watch your own behavior.

The game is allowing the player to do dumb things. That's good, it means freedom.

However, indeed we can do better to model reactions in front of absurdity, based on personality, and stuff. But as for the current state of the game, the fact that a slave expects you to punish her for breaking a rule you stress-tested should not shatter your suspension of disbelief.

That makes a lot of sense, but perhaps. anhour don't consume nor add (since its just an hour anyway)
I tend to agree.

and until evening uses 1.5 energy or adds 0.5?
But then it is evening, so it should be close to "dinner time", which means "end the day" should have been made closer because of "rest until evening", which means that resting should spend energy equal to the time spent.

Designing this game is like doing a chinese puzzle ^^

Reactions: StJesuz

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
Dumb question. Is it possible to eat decent foods when if you live in the slums? I just restarted the game with no house allegiance and eating canned food is draining the little strength I had to begin with.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Hey, I've just picked up this game - I have no prior experience with it. I am currently trying to finish the tutorials. I read the two step-by-step examples in this thread and tried to apply the principles in my games but I keep failing at one particular step where I have no idea what to do.

[BACKGROUND]
I chose the pink haired princess slave to learn how to break prideful slaves. The tips told me to focus on verbal reward/punishments due to their increased effects on this particular slave. First objective is to make her more obedient which I understood as "to make her less prideful". The tip says to expose her to dirty or degrading tasks. Keeping in mind that she used to be princess I chose cooking as the first step. Consequently, I dressed her in an apron, leather collar and rubber gloves.

Initially she is refusing any lessons or cooking. I scolded her, explained her position and encouraged her. I tried to promise her gift/reward (due to sweet tooth trait). She didn't outright refuse cooking, but only opened a can. After a few more scolding/threaten/encourage/promises she also accepted the cooking lessons and here is where I don't know what the game actually wants me to do.

Her mood at the beginning of every day is "Depressed", resulting in cooking lessons to have no effect as the slave does not pay attention, resulting in guilt, resulting in more punishment. I can only use encourage three times. Because it's a tutorial mission I am not allowed to leave the guild premises, thus cannot follow the hint to take her for a walk/ on a date. I can repeatedly spam promise gift/reward as the effect does not seem to degrade with repeated use to boost her mood to Pleased but I feel like this also increases her "Spoil" points. She does not believe when I threaten her with violence, as using any physical punishments results in her fighting me, ending up with her going unconscious and dying. Thus I feel like I have to make do with verbal commands only.

[QUESTION]
How do I continue from here? How can I ensure the princess wakes up with better mood so that she puts more effort into learning/cooking so that I can actually reward her to reinforce good behavior.

Thank you.

coledrmd

Nov 15, 2018
Hey, I've just picked up this game - I have no prior experience with it. I am currently trying to finish the tutorials. I read the two step-by-step examples in this thread and tried to apply the principles in my games but I keep failing at one particular step where I have no idea what to do.

[BACKGROUND]
I chose the pink haired princess slave to learn how to break prideful slaves. The tips told me to focus on verbal reward/punishments due to their increased effects on this particular slave. First objective is to make her more obedient which I understood as "to make her less prideful". The tip says to expose her to dirty or degrading tasks. Keeping in mind that she used to be princess I chose cooking as the first step. Consequently, I dressed her in an apron, leather collar and rubber gloves.

Initially she is refusing any lessons or cooking. I scolded her, explained her position and encouraged her. I tried to promise her gift/reward (due to sweet tooth trait). She didn't outright refuse cooking, but only opened a can. After a few more scolding/threaten/encourage/promises she also accepted the cooking lessons and here is where I don't know what the game actually wants me to do.

Her mood at the beginning of every day is "Depressed", resulting in cooking lessons to have no effect as the slave does not pay attention, resulting in guilt, resulting in more punishment. I can only use encourage three times. Because it's a tutorial mission I am not allowed to leave the guild premises, thus cannot follow the hint to take her for a walk/ on a date. I can repeatedly spam promise gift/reward as the effect does not seem to degrade with repeated use to boost her mood to Pleased but I feel like this also increases her "Spoil" points. She does not believe when I threaten her with violence, as using any physical punishments results in her fighting me, ending up with her going unconscious and dying. Thus I feel like I have to make do with verbal commands only.

[QUESTION]
How do I continue from here? How can I ensure the princess wakes up with better mood so that she puts more effort into learning/cooking so that I can actually reward her to reinforce good behavior.

Thank you.
Just gave that one a try my self and i started with having her only wear a leather collar. I then started by having her do things i knew she wouldn't just for a reason to punish her. I ranged the spectrum the first day with threats, bondage psychological pressure and flagellation. After her fear was raised i explained her position set maid cook and deny orgasm as rules and ended the day. At this point i started training cook and maid with her still only wearing a leather collar. Using threaten with death or torture as well as painful or erotic bondage even if she had lower guilt. The purpose is to quickly raise her fear enough to get her to try with the lessons out of fear. Keep doing explain position each day. The fourth day I had her wear a sundress and did encourage for the mood bonus. The goal is to raise awareness habit and taming (maybe devotion if you can) through fear to the point she's obedient enough to obey without fear. Normally that's around the point she starts trying on her lessons. From there it's easy.

On the fifth day he got her to try on athletics and focused on that.

When her stamina bottoms out just do the domestic stuff yourself.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Dumb question. Is it possible to eat decent foods when if you live in the slums? I just restarted the game with no house allegiance and eating canned food is draining the little strength I had to begin with.
Nope, you can't eat decent foods when you live in the slums. It has always been the case in previous versions also.

First objective is to make her more obedient which I understood as "to make her less prideful".
Not really. Proud is an obstacle to obedience, but obedience is a separate stat, one you can see in the aura of your slave, as the first stat. For instance, if it's "open buds of obedience", it's a sign you can start thinking about sexual lessons.

The tip says to expose her to dirty or degrading tasks. Keeping in mind that she used to be princess I chose cooking as the first step. Consequently, I dressed her in an apron, leather collar and rubber gloves.
I'm not sure cooking counts as "dirty or degrading" enough to lower pride...

But nice thinking, because cooking is one of the easiest task to get obeyed to, and therefore a good possible first step in training. Also neat that you thought of the clothes.

Initially she is refusing any lessons or cooking. I scolded her, explained her position and encouraged her.
Good. There's also threatening that can work if you want to add some fear... but if explaining and encouraging work to make her do tasks, then good!

I tried to promise her gift/reward (due to sweet tooth trait).
Did your slave had the appropriate level of merit? (which means, 5)

If not, you spoilt her with a reward exceeding how well she behaved. It's a dangerous path to take.

She didn't outright refuse cooking, but only opened a can. After a few more scolding/threaten/encourage/promises she also accepted the cooking lessons
That sentence hardly makes sense to me ^^

and here is where I don't know what the game actually wants me to do.
Continue training her in a way that makes her feel merit, to give her rewards, which will put her in good mood and follow orders diligently, and therefore increase her skill level enough to increase her slave rank.

Her mood at the beginning of every day is "Depressed"
It might be because you gave her rules she doesn't like, or she has uncomfortable clothes...

resulting in cooking lessons to have no effect as the slave does not pay attention, resulting in guilt, resulting in more punishment.
To be fair, I hate when this happens too, it's a hard negative spiral to break.

If tutoring or school is available, she might do a better job.

I can repeatedly spam promise gift/reward as the effect does not seem to degrade with repeated use to boost her mood to Pleased but I feel like this also increases her "Spoil" points.
There we go. Yes, you put yourself in deep shit on this one ^^

So if "put in place" doesn't work to decrease spoil, you might be already on your way to a virtually unavoidable game over.

She does not believe when I threaten her with violence, as using any physical punishments results in her fighting me, ending up with her going unconscious and dying
Maybe not ALL physical punishments result in that?

But if indeed they do, then try to get a non lethal weapon like a whip.

And avoid using punishment if she doesn't feel guilty, also punish her to an appropriate tier of guilt.

[QUESTION]
Best bet is to try making her wear a sundress and soft slipper, and do School/Tutoring

Second best bet is to begin the tutorial again without spoiling her by giving her rewards she does not deserve.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Not really. Proud is an obstacle to obedience, but obedience is a separate stat, one you can see in the aura of your slave, as the first stat. For instance, if it's "open buds of obedience", it's a sign you can start thinking about sexual lessons.
I see, I haven't been using spells a lot. Time to change that.

Did your slave had the appropriate level of merit? (which means, 5)
If not, you spoilt her with a reward exceeding how well she behaved. It's a dangerous path to take.
There we go. Yes, you put yourself in deep shit on this one ^^
So if "put in place" doesn't work to decrease spoil, you might be already on your way to a virtually unavoidable game over.
Second best bet is to begin the tutorial again without spoiling her by giving her rewards she does not deserve.
I agree. I stopped using promises right after I realized the spoil effect. But then encountered the problem with always waking up Depressed. And since I no longer had the option for Encourage I didn't know what else to do. Will try out the sundress next time.

It might be because you gave her rules she doesn't like, or she has uncomfortable clothes...
Hmm, may be true. I've only experimented with 3 rules: Become cook, Deny masturbation (because of her Frigid trait I thought this was a pretty much easy rule for her to follow) and No speaking (the text said it helps to break pride)

Maybe not ALL physical punishments result in that?
But if indeed they do, then try to get a non lethal weapon like a whip.
And avoid using punishment if she doesn't feel guilty, also punish her to an appropriate tier of guilt.
...bondage psychological pressure and flagellation. After her fear was rasied...
I really didn't want to use the more severe physical punishment. I was only using Flagellation/Slipper and Bondage/Put into corner. First time the MC usually overpowers her, second time she initiate a fight. But will try to use Whip/Lash next time this happens.

Best bet is to try making her wear a sundress and soft slipper, and do School/Tutoring
Thanks both of you. Will use your tips for my next playthrough. I'm certain it'll go better this time.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
So...um...i'm new can i ask the question?
How do you capture the fiend?(sorry for english)
Rent a fiend pen first so you can keep it, then you have two options:
-buy one for 100$ in the slums outside the city
-girls won from fights might have a parasite in their belly that will kill them a couple days later (doctor check in serpentine quarter), it's a fiend you can keep.

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Rent a fiend pen first so you can keep it, then you have two options:
-buy one for 100$ in the slums outside the city
-girls won from fights might have a parasite in their belly that will kill them a couple days later (doctor check in serpentine quarter), it's a fiend you can keep.
There's one problem,i cant enter the slums

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes