RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is joining the Gentleman's club bugged? I was able to join by selling a slave to the guy from Serpentine Quarter's Administrative Spires, but later I couldn't get back in. Then when I finally sold a slave to the general of Quarter of the Bull's White Palace, I still couldn't join.

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
Is joining the Gentleman's club bugged? I was able to join by selling a slave to the guy from Serpentine Quarter's Administrative Spires, but later I couldn't get back in. Then when I finally sold a slave to the general of Quarter of the Bull's White Palace, I still couldn't join.
Gentleman's club requires you to have a high living standard in addition to having the reputation. IIRC it needs respectable living standard, but could be the one below that as well.

---

Random question: What do the toggleable double sabres in the trophy window do? Just change its color between white and green?

Reactions: RustDust

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Excuse me, Do you plan to have a Chinese version?
Hello, no we don't have any plan. None of us speaks chinese and we don't have money to pay for a translator.

If a volonteer wants to translate the game, that'll be cool. However, it'd require months of full dedication so I doubt someone ever will.

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
Hey, couple of question about the barn, i trained a cow and a farmhand:
Whats the point of the farmhand if i still need to manually milk, wash and inseminate the cow almost each day?
Why does the cow loses endurance each day?

Pretty much disappointed how much micromanagement it takes, I regret spending time on it.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, couple of question about the barn, i trained a cow and a farmhand:
Whats the point of the farmhand if i still need to manually milk, wash and inseminate the cow almost each day?
Why does the cow loses endurance each day?

Pretty much disappointed how much micromanagement it takes, I regret spending time on it.
Having a farmhand reduces negative impacts of living in the barn, and you can save the master's energy by having the farmhand take care of some tasks.

Idle living is not conducive to maintaining a robust physique.

It's true there could be more automation, but you aren't required to milk, bathe or inseminate the cow every single day. A few times per decade is enough to maximize the benefit, assuming stats are good.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I see, I haven't been using spells a lot. Time to change that.

I agree. I stopped using promises right after I realized the spoil effect. But then encountered the problem with always waking up Depressed. And since I no longer had the option for Encourage I didn't know what else to do. Will try out the sundress next time.

Hmm, may be true. I've only experimented with 3 rules: Become cook, Deny masturbation (because of her Frigid trait I thought this was a pretty much easy rule for her to follow) and No speaking (the text said it helps to break pride)

I really didn't want to use the more severe physical punishment. I was only using Flagellation/Slipper and Bondage/Put into corner. First time the MC usually overpowers her, second time she initiate a fight. But will try to use Whip/Lash next time this happens.

Thanks both of you. Will use your tips for my next playthrough. I'm certain it'll go better this time.
Problem: slave is depressed
Implication: slave has more reasons to feel bad than reasons to feel good
Solution: increase reasons to feel good, reduce reasons to feel bad
Feel good: comfortable clothing (sundress, wedding dress, slippers), don't punish when she feels guilty, encourage, give rewards, orgasms, clean, devoted, and more ...
Feel bad: obeying rules she dislikes, being forced to obey rules she wants to break, punishments, being naked, wearing uncomfortable clothing (hint: look at what happens to her mood when you put a collar on her), being threatened, raped, dirty, injured, bruised, afraid, being sick, and more ...

Slaves' moods are the product of what happened to them recently, including the past several days, plus current condition.

You can ask questions - how are you feeling, what do you think of me? what do you want to do? etc. The answers provide useful info. Magic is useful, but by no means mandatory.

A slave who is spoiled is less obedient but also feels more merit, so if you're trying to reward a slave to boost her mood, letting her be a bit spoiled can help once she's obedient enough to follow at least some orders.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Somethig else that just ocurred to me: at low obedience/devotion the spells causes a break to the rules and increases her fear/despair since she KNOWS you did it on purpouse,and at high obedience/devotion she just think its a way for you to reward her. maybe increasing her devotion/awareness/taming/empathy?? And to avoid the over-use of it, make it negative to intelligence (she cums so hard she got a little stupid-er)?
Or another way, could be a promp to use the spell as a reward or as a motive to punish her (something like the buy prompt)

That makes a lot of sense, but perhaps. anhour don't consume nor add (since its just an hour anyway, and until evening uses 1.5 energy or adds 0.5?
The energy "spent" on resting is credited back at the end of the day (you'll notice if the slave has assigned rules that she may end up with more energy the next day if she rested the previous one). Energy spent resting is a trade-off vs. other things you could make the slave do with her energy.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
So...i have been f my slaves for an hour and still havent see any slave's pregnant,what happened?(yes,i f her on period day too)
It's hard to become pregnant while your uterine lining is sloughing off and oozing out of you.

She has a chance to become pregnant when she ovulates. Which happens sometime between her periods. You can't know exactly when. Having regular sex will eventually make a fertile slave pregnant.

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
Having a farmhand reduces negative impacts of living in the barn, and you can save the master's energy by having the farmhand take care of some tasks.

Idle living is not conducive to maintaining a robust physique.

It's true there could be more automation, but you aren't required to milk, bathe or inseminate the cow every single day. A few times per decade is enough to maximize the benefit, assuming stats are good.
I would love some simple automation like farmhand washes the cow every day, and watches diet if high enough nursery, it should be simply to implement since it already exists (wash slave\master, calculated).

Idle living is not conducive to maintaining a robust physique - thats why the farmhand is for, you need a devoted slave for farmhand, she could at least walk the cow.

Having a barn as of 2.2 is mostly a chore. Takes a lot time to have the resources to get the cow (S ranked cow & endurance + gigantic) and the farmhand( S ranked nurse & secretary) , yet the payoff is so small.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
How do you increase slaver libido? I've been having active sex (and orgasming) whenever possible, and I'm still stuck at F- 300+ days in. IDK what's meant by "healthy lifestyle". Any tips?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
How do you increase slaver libido? I've been having active sex (and orgasming) whenever possible, and I'm still stuck at F- 300+ days in. IDK what's meant by "healthy lifestyle". Any tips?
Congratulations, you've managed to oversex yourself. Healthy lifestyle refers to food (and standard of living?), so don't live in the slums. Also let your libido accumulate, don't always use active sex.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
at F- I really can't have active sex that often, though, since I just get stuck on "hanging" afterwards. By "whenever possible" i mean like twice in a decade at best. I know that too little decreases libido, so if too much also decreases libido, is there some benchmark to aim for? Once a day? Do trainings count towards libido?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
at F- I really can't have active sex that often, though, since I just get stuck on "hanging" afterwards. By "whenever possible" i mean like twice in a decade at best. I know that too little decreases libido, so if too much also decreases libido, is there some benchmark to aim for? Once a day? Do trainings count towards libido?
pretty sure some trainings do, though not all of them (seduction, masochism and others that don't involve the slaver directly won't count). Otherwise, "serve me -> relaxed sex" 100% counts and won't wring you dry each time (-1 arousal for you, and satisfies the sex mood requirement), same for going to the brother in Taurus quarter.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes