noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Second update to my image pack - .

I went back and reworked some existing images which were cropped incorrectly - some of them have existing dupes so I included dupes in this update as well, for continuity with the original download. 213 images total (new and old), 61 dupes.

Last edited:

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
Did you use the cheat editor on her? She had S+ sex skills in your previous slave, but now one of her skills dropped to A+... which is another reason he won't accept her.
even with s+ rating is all sexually technique something not working with quest
she preg thxs to you
she has no pride and not spoil
max arousal
I did everything he wanted

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
even with s+ rating is all sexually technique something not working with quest
she preg thxs to you
she has no pride and not spoil
max arousal
I did everything he wanted
Strange. I was able to load the last save you attached, use the editor to max her penetration skill, go to the central forum, and turn her in.

Alexei1739

May 3, 2019
How to win race? I've just can't win, no matter how many times I tries...
Slave endurance S+, pet training S+, pony training S+... And still she collaps dead on the first segment

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
How to win race? I've just can't win, no matter how many times I tries...
Slave endurance S+, pet training S+, pony training S+... And still she collaps dead on the first segment
Her taming (aura stat) also affects her racing ability - you want her to follow your commands reflexively.

If you attach a saved game from before the race, I can take a look. Rarely, races can have a segment at the beginning that only can be passed by slaves who either have a certain age or a helpful trait.

Alexei1739

May 3, 2019
Her taming (aura stat) also affects her racing ability - you want her to follow your commands reflexively.

If you attach a saved game from before the race, I can take a look. Rarely, races can have a segment at the beginning that only can be passed by slaves who either have a certain age or a helpful trait.
I want to do it myself, can you advice, please, what do I need for win? Age of slave, stats, etc? And how do I need behave on track?
I need champion of race for special request on forum.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I want to do it myself, can you advice, please, what do I need for win? Age of slave, stats, etc? And how do I need behave on track?
I need champion of race for special request on forum.
If you give me a saved game, I can give you specific advice. Otherwise, talk to the stable master at the arena for general advice.

Alexei1739

May 3, 2019
If you give me a saved game, I can give you specific advice. Otherwise, talk to the stable master at the arena for general advice.
Ok, but I sold previous slave for race, and now doing guild contract. I get my hands on a new one, train her and give you my save. What type is the best for race: loli, young or mature?

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Ok, but I sold previous slave for race, and now doing guild contract. I get my hands on a new one, train her and give you my save. What type is the best for race: loli, young or mature?
Depends. Young and mature ponies can go faster than lolis, but lolis are the most maneuverable and can maintain full speed on blade strings segments.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I'm just dying on blade string every time
I've had the problem with a slave that had maxed stats. Then i remembered she has negative traits, in particular "moronic" that blinds her to danger completely. You don't want that kind of thing on a pony to win a race. Or, use a loli slave/wait for a race without a string.

Alexei1739

May 3, 2019
I've had the problem with a slave that had maxed stats. Then i remembered she has negative traits, in particular "moronic" that blinds her to danger completely. You don't want that kind of thing on a pony to win a race. Or, use a loli slave/wait for a race without a string.
My slave didn't have any traits... Previous one. For now, I don't have new one

Alexei1739

May 3, 2019
Well, somehow I did it, win three races and did special task.
But now I have another question :unsure:
Is armor useless? I tried all type of armor, and it was only worse than I was without it...
And what is the best weapon in the game? For now I use katana and brass knuckles, maybe there's a better combination?

TheAscona

Sep 27, 2019
hello everyone. i want to know name of sound which located "game/content/snd/home.wav"
sorry my english is not good.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
hello everyone. i want to know name of sound which located "game/content/snd/home.wav"
sorry my english is not good.
Hi!

It's Gymnopédies by Erik Satie: + +

Reactions: TheAscona
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes