manhus

Nov 19, 2017
hello
when i ask my slave how she feel i saw this

6666.png

what should i do or what should i stop doing? cause this condition keep her D- no matter her sex or common skill is. tho all her other feeling is positive so i'm sure this is the problem what make her stay D-

please help me solve this issue (just this), i try 3 others salve also they feel same

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
hello

View attachment 1060634

what should i do or what should i stop doing? cause this condition keep her D- no matter her sex or common skill is. tho all her other feeling is positive so i'm sure this is the problem what make her stay D-

please help me solve this issue (just this), i try 3 others salve also they feel same
classic signs of a addict?

TheAscona

Sep 27, 2019
hello

View attachment 1060634

i am not the best but.. if i can see everyting i think i can help you.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Well, somehow I did it, win three races and did special task.
But now I have another question :unsure:
Is armor useless? I tried all type of armor, and it was only worse than I was without it...
And what is the best weapon in the game? For now I use katana and brass knuckles, maybe there's a better combination?
What makes you think wearing armor is worse?

There is no "best" weapon. Different weapons have different damage types (slashing, crushing, nonlethal...) and work with different special moves. More expensive weapons are usually better than less expensive ones. Some weapons don't scale with strength, which makes them useful starter weapons for a weak character. Read the descriptions carefully.

Alexei1739

May 3, 2019
What makes you think wearing armor is worse?

There is no "best" weapon. Different weapons have different damage types (slashing, crushing, nonlethal...) and work with different special moves. More expensive weapons are usually better than less expensive ones. Some weapons don't scale with strength, which makes them useful starter weapons for a weak character. Read the descriptions carefully.
With armor I die after 2 strikes, without armor I live after 3. And don't get green attack debuff for my favorite swift blow.
I use slashing katana, and brass knuckles both for green attack buff and get swift blow with 100+ damage.
And without armor really fight better +evasion for 5 turns.
Sorry for my bad english, I don't know if I was able to say all it correctly

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
With armor I die after 2 strikes, without armor I live after 3. And don't get green attack debuff for my favorite swift blow.
I use slashing katana, and brass knuckles both for green attack buff and get swift blow with 100+ damage.
And without armor really fight better +evasion for 5 turns.
Sorry for my bad english, I don't know if I was able to say all it correctly
There is a wiki that exists for the game, if you use a search engine you can easily find it. There are some good tips there for learning the combat system.

The easiest one to miss is the button to change defense stances, which determine which attack types get a bonus against your dood.
defense.png

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Combat is quite complicated currently, you have to savescum a lot to learn which enemies use which attacks and use the appropriate defence.

Then you have to carry a decent mix of weapons because some enemies are immune to some attacks like I remember my flamberge being useless against a vampire? or something like that it's been like a month since I last played but I could harm it with my secondary weapon a mace or was it the morningstar.

I think I settled for the second to last tier armor and wear an aketon every time there's a fight and go to Lanista the Colosseum trainer and learn a healthy mix of "ultimate style movements" like the warcry which doubles your damage or the spin kick which deals x2 red (health) damage.

Takes some time but it's extremely counterintuitive and it'd be amazing if it was simplified if possible... I remember playing Strive 2 and the combat system of that one game was quite enjoyable for a slave trainer sim.

Nantes

Nov 18, 2019
ISSUE: I initially installed a modded Dev Version 2.2 of this game with loli pack, and when I told my (loli) slave to do gymnastics, I got a blank screen that could not be avoided. I then downloaded the non-dev version 2.2 and again applied loli images to the "content" folder, and this time the gymnastics worked... but now it's the "hire tutor" option that generates the blank error. See screenshot:

1614648997384.png

I liked the game so far but I'm not inclined to play it if it's going to be like this.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ISSUE: I initially installed a modded Dev Version 2.2 of this game with loli pack, and when I told my (loli) slave to do gymnastics, I got a blank screen that could not be avoided. I then downloaded the non-dev version 2.2 and again applied loli images to the "content" folder, and this time the gymnastics worked... but now it's the "hire tutor" option that generates the blank error. See screenshot:

View attachment 1061622

I liked the game so far but I'm not inclined to play it if it's going to be like this.
"Modded" dev version? You are not supposed to "mod" the dev version with the loli pack from the thread. For starters, the loli pack is not a mod but a restauration pack. More importantly it's only compatible with the version it's intended for.

For a possible solution... On the modding thread, you can see there's a "no-loli version", well download the other one, and that's it, you have the loli content. Make sure to create a new folder and not just drag and replace.

Then you can drag and drop your old save file. Ater that, if you meet the same bug, it's probably because your save file has been messed up. If so, try a custom start in easy difficulty and try to reproduce the bug. If you can, then there is a bug in Dev' version and we'll be sure to fix it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020

View attachment 1061622

A blank screen (as opposed to simply missing images) usually happens when there is a syntax error in the code. Step one for us to help you is for us to be able to reproduce the problem ourselves. If you give us a saved game from just before the action that causes the blank screen, we can try the same action and if it causes the same problem for us then we’ll be able to debug it.

Nantes

Nov 18, 2019
"Modded" dev version? You are not supposed to "mod" the dev version with the loli pack from the thread. For starters, the loli pack is not a mod but a restauration pack. More importantly it's only compatible with the version it's intended for.
My bad, I wanted to save on words and ended up being confusing. I modded the game with a clothing set mod from the developer of Housesitting: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...e-development-builds-and-outfit-system.41551/ . The loli pack was not one such "mod", just an extra.

A blank screen (as opposed to simply missing images) usually happens when there is a syntax error in the code. Step one for us to help you is for us to be able to reproduce the problem ourselves. If you give us a saved game from just before the action that causes the blank screen, we can try the same action and if it causes the same problem for us then we’ll be able to debug it.
Save file:

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018

View attachment 1061622

Happened to me once as well (not modded ver.), change housing or buy different design, should fix it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020

Nantes

Nov 18, 2019
Ah. The outfit macro add-on is not yet updated to work with 2.2. It will break the game if you use it.
The second time I didn't apply the outfit add-on. I redownloaded the base game and applied only the loli pack and ported my save. The problem was gone when choosing the same option as before, but it still happened again with a different option, even without the macro add-on.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The second time I didn't apply the outfit add-on. I redownloaded the base game and applied only the loli pack and ported my save. The problem was gone when choosing the same option as before, but it still happened again with a different option, even without the macro add-on.
"Ported my save" that's your problem. The variables in your save must have stayed corrupt.

Probably.

That's a problem with this game. Mod are only compatible with the version they're made for. And the people that make them don't update it forever. As a solution, we have to at least update the list of compatibility, but the dev' that handled it had other things to care about. As a short term decision, I removed the link to the Modding Thread, it will come back when the mod list will be removed; I'll count on the community to update the mod section on the wiki.

As for your personal save, maybe the bug will not appear in non-dev' loli version if you get rid if your slave and try with another one. Otherwise, starting a new game should get rid of it.

The real state office no acept the slave, someone know why?
Check for the charm level in the anatomy tab. It should be as high as the general rank. Then save your game before trying to sell her. If the client says "no means no", try to spam him 10 times in a row, or pick another client that wants your slave's specialization.

Reactions: adriangm30

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
i started playing the game so my sparks are tight, and after i auctioned my 1st slave all items i previously bought disappeared with the slave. i mean the items that the slave was not wearing, like the training dresses.

anyone know how to fix?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
i started playing the game so my sparks are tight, and after i auctioned my 1st slave all items i previously bought disappeared with the slave. i mean the items that the slave was not wearing, like the training dresses.

anyone know how to fix?
That's working as intended. There's even a pop-up with the info the first time you buy clothes, iirc. Everything you've made your slave wear at least once will be "fitted" to her and go with her sale.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes