• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wrell

Jun 26, 2020
Okay so I played the maximum difficulty and die mostly because not having sex decrease Strength till im feeble and dry away. if following this logic, in 2 years I will probably die the same way as this.
Or you could just use the number of other ways to keep your strength from reaching feeble. Like eating higher quality food, sparring in the coliseum, or training in fitness; good ways not to waste away in real life too

Reactions: qwertyu12359

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
If you give me a saved game and tell me who you’re trying to sell to, I can look into it. In general, the nobles are picky and some have special requirements such as age or virginity or “no perversions” that can rule out an S+ slave.
I appreciate the offer. I had to compress the file to attach it here. I offered the slave to all 3 Serpentine nobles starting at the top (archbishop Porter). all refused. I didn't save the 2nd slave I offered.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Okay so I played the maximum difficulty and die mostly because not having sex decrease Strength till im feeble and dry away. if following this logic, in 2 years I will probably die the same way as this.
Having sex is only a (secondary) mean to increase strength. You don't have a strength malus for not having sex.

If your strength decrease overnight, it's probably because you're eating non-nutritive food.

Reactions: Puddingz

Puddingz

Feb 22, 2018
Having sex is only a (secondary) mean to increase strength. You don't have a strength malus for not having sex.

If your strength decrease overnight, it's probably because you're eating non-nutritive food.
Ooooo, i played too much of old ver that I completely forgot about food type, does eating at virgin hip count? Or only homemade food?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ooooo, i played too much of old ver that I completely forgot about food type, does eating at virgin hip count? Or only homemade food?
Eating at the virgin hip should normally count exactly as homemade food and maintain your strength. If it doesn't, either we forgot about it while doing 2.2 (oops) or there's another cause to your strength drain (illness for exemple?)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I appreciate the offer. I had to compress the file to attach it here. I offered the slave to all 3 Serpentine nobles starting at the top (archbishop Porter). all refused. I didn't save the 2nd slave I offered.
She is being rejected because she does not have your brand. (She is a guild contract slave.) This doesn't make much sense (clearly), so we'll change it for 2.2.1. You can download the latest dev build if you want, the fix is already implemented there.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Eating at the virgin hip should normally count exactly as homemade food and maintain your strength. If it doesn't, either we forgot about it while doing 2.2 (oops) or there's another cause to your strength drain (illness for exemple?)
We didn't forget. Poor quality food, excessive drug use and using too much energy are the most common causes of strength loss.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Unless you upgraded the style of the slave after you took the screen, that's probably the reason he's not buying her. It's on red in the screenshot, you'll need to get it to A. Salon trip is usually enough. Also, once you offer her with low style to him, he probably won't buy her even if you increase it.

---

My questions:

Do you need to do something specific to get your brand status to legendary, or is it just a grind? I know the required point number doubles with a lot of the other stuff, so I'm leaning towards the latter, but I've sold a ton of slaves since hitting A on it and I'm still on A. Do the quality of the slaves you sell affect how much brand status you gain? I've been mostly selling B+ slaves to clients and guild auction.

Guild auctions raise your Guild Reputation too, no? It hasn't been raising either.

Just checking so I'm not grinding in vain.
Sell at least A+ rated slaves. Guild auctions (with adequate rating) currently raise guild rep but not brand rep (known issue, fixed on 2.2.1 dev branch).

wowguy13045

Jan 3, 2020
Ive been trying to have sex with my slave to improve her mood but i keep getting a thing saying the mind is willing but the flesh is not any clue what i should do?

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
She is being rejected because she does not have your brand. (She is a guild contract slave.) This doesn't make much sense (clearly), so we'll change it for 2.2.1. You can download the latest dev build if you want, the fix is already implemented there.
Thank You for your time and attention. Mystery solved

wowguy13045

Jan 3, 2020
If it helps i also cant do sex training i took an aphrodisiac which only helped for a day and still wouldnt let me just have sex

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes