Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
The lesson text is invariant. It always says she tries to run away in the early lessons, regardless of her stats. Therefore, it takes longer.
No, I think he is right on this one. Spiders are a big no, but Tentacle Beasts and Fiends seem to be easier to do (or at least not stuck on D- for ages before moving on)? No matter how trained she is, or even if you pacify her with magic? I find it hard to believe.

Reactions: Knickers2504

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Without perversions
Fetishism D-
here i go i made 2 others slave +A for (Cardinal De Muzhlon) Without perversions but he still refuse her,
and reply (She does not have enough talent to deal with the work of which i spoke)
i think he want some specific skill but idk what he want! if any know what he want please tell me
my new 2 slaves
aaaa.png ssss.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
No, I think he is right on this one. Spiders are a big no, but Tentacle Beasts and Fiends seem to be easier to do (or at least not stuck on D- for ages before moving on)? No matter how trained she is, or even if you pacify her with magic? I find it hard to believe.
The lesson text is invariant.
There is no variation of the text.
To have a better outcome for the early lessons would require alternative lesson text.
If you want to write that text, we may consider implementing it in a future version.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
here i go i made 2 others slave +A for (Cardinal De Muzhlon) Without perversions but he still refuse her,
and reply (She does not have enough talent to deal with the work of which i spoke)
i think he want some specific skill but idk what he want! if any know what he want please tell me
my new 2 slaves
View attachment 1086454 View attachment 1086455
She only has A+ in oral and demonstration. He also asked for intellectual ability. You are offering intellectual ability.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
The lesson text is invariant.
There is no variation of the text.
To have a better outcome for the early lessons would require alternative lesson text.
If you want to write that text, we may consider implementing it in a future version.
So the fact that guilt goes up when they are throwing a fit about spider, which is not the case with the others, is fine? And that it ultimately takes much longer to train it? Maybe I am nitpicking here, or we are not on the same page, but it feels like it is harder to train this one. If this is intended then fine, I will drop it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
So the fact that guilt goes up when they are throwing a fit about spider, which is not the case with the others, is fine? And that it ultimately takes much longer to train it? Maybe I am nitpicking here, or we are not on the same page, but it feels like it is harder to train this one. If this is intended then fine, I will drop it.
Yes, it is harder than other lessons. It’s intended. It’s based on the text, which is legacy from the original game, and says that the slave tries to run away. You can find whatever explanation makes sense to you. A giant spider trying to inject giant eggs into you with an ovipositor is just that instinctually terrifying. The other lessons are comparatively less scary. Tentacle orgasms are addictive...

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
hello
Felicity Quest - i know there are lot explanation what i should or shouldn't do and avoid and do this do that ... etc, but my problem is with obedience i made her B+ but i can't improve her obedience, i'm using assistant so i can't swap mission will fail please i want subject answer not objective
Is there guild how improve her obedience like do day1.... day2.... day3 ....
I have no problem if any want the savefile -in private -to improve her obedience or complete this quest for me xD i tired

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
hello
Felicity Quest - i know there are lot explanation what i should or shouldn't do and avoid and do this do that ... etc, but my problem is with obedience i made her B+ but i can't improve her obedience, i'm using assistant so i can't swap mission will fail please i want subject answer not objective
Is there guild how improve her obedience like do day1.... day2.... day3 ....
I have no problem if any want the savefile -in private -to improve her obedience or complete this quest for me xD i tired
did you cheked her aufa is she is spoiled ? how she reaact to punishent when she do something wrong ? what stats your slaver have - especialy autority.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
i can't improve her obedience
Like devil said, get rid of all the spoilage. Keep repeating the Put in place influence if you're far into the training, if restarting you can just make her drink the water of lethe as soon as she's willing to drink your drugs, it'll remove all spoil (along with all other aura stats and also revive her thorns of rebelion).

Increase her devotion using high tier rewards, erotic rewards and dates are especially good. Keep mood high so she does good at her tasks so her merit is high when you give rewards. Also use the Sententia spell to ensure 5 points of merit.

During the initial "breaking" don't let the despair go too high or it'll slow everything down to a crawl.

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Like devil said, get rid of all the spoilage. Keep repeating the Put in place influence if you're far into the training, if restarting you can just make her drink the water of lethe as soon as she's willing to drink your drugs, it'll remove all spoil (along with all other aura stats and also revive her thorns of rebelion).

Increase her devotion using high tier rewards, erotic rewards and dates are especially good. Keep mood high so she does good at her tasks so her merit is high when you give rewards. Also use the Sententia spell to ensure 5 points of merit.

During the initial "breaking" don't let the despair go too high or it'll slow everything down to a crawl.
everyday she refuse milk + she can't make master cum in morning + she feel painful with vaginal beads
everyday she wake up with red mood and i have punishment her which make hard increase her mood to blue i never hit her mood green
i don't think i need make her drink the water of lethe do i have?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
No at this point don't make her drink the water. Give her the wedding dress and the slippers, set sleep location to your bed. If she has a slave collar change it for ornamented collar, gives the same benefits without lowering mood.

Remove the despair with erotic rewards and fun free time. Hot springs are very good becouse they lower despair, clean her completely, increase mood and cost 0 energy.

Increase taming! Don't have her wear the pony gear all the time as they decrease mood and lower her performance with tasks and make her refuse them. Then you get into a loop of fail -> punish -> mood 0 -> fail every task. If mood low make her do something you know she will not fail so you can reward her and increase mood. Also do this when she failed something and got massive guilt, getting merit while having guilt lowers the guilt, so you don't have to use the hard punishments.

Ask how she feels so you know which mood buffs she does not have. Possible buffs:
Clothes, Went on a date, ended previous day with at least half an energy orb, you used moral encouragement reward / encourage influence, slept in your bed and liked it, slept in a boudoir (lasts for a bunch of days even after sleeping just once), recieved erotic reward, had an orgasm, had an active sex during which reached the orgasm loop.
You always want her mood to be as high as her current Devotion and Despair allow.

Tripping

Mar 16, 2018
Are there any updated Johny guides available? It seems like a good challenge but I can't manage my finances in early game. Also is it better to train your first slave with Isabelle in house or in slums by yourself?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Are there any updated Johny guides available? It seems like a good challenge but I can't manage my finances in early game. Also is it better to train your first slave with Isabelle in house or in slums by yourself?
No, but these posts may help:

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-4604613
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-4991063

Having an assistant can be a significant help for an unskilled master. Try it both ways and decide for yourself.

Reactions: Tripping
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes