ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
Can you actually get access to the palaces in all districts? I've been trying to earn enough reputation with Serpentine and Outcasts after unlocking Necropolis and Bull's, but how ever many slaves I sell to the first two the palace stays closed to me. I know the factions are at odds, so did I just lose so much rep that I can never get into their good graces now by selling A+ slaves to the other leaders? If so, it'd be nice if the objectives tab would let me know I've permanently closed off those doors for myself.

Random suggestion that's probably too fiddly to be worth it: With how the gangbang training goes thorugh the Guild in lore, maybe bringing a motivated slave that performs well in that and the related skills to the guild could grant a very minor boost to your guild rep? From what I've read attending those is like a perk for well respected guild members so could be a way in their good graces.

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Unless you upgraded the style of the slave after you took the screen, that's probably the reason he's not buying her. It's on red in the screenshot, you'll need to get it to A. Salon trip is usually enough. Also, once you offer her with low style to him, he probably won't buy her even if you increase it.

---

My questions:

Do you need to do something specific to get your brand status to legendary, or is it just a grind? I know the required point number doubles with a lot of the other stuff, so I'm leaning towards the latter, but I've sold a ton of slaves since hitting A on it and I'm still on A. Do the quality of the slaves you sell affect how much brand status you gain? I've been mostly selling B+ slaves to clients and guild auction.

Guild auctions raise your Guild Reputation too, no? It hasn't been raising either.

Just checking so I'm not grinding in vain.
finally i hit green brand and this is what i did but i want give note -brand famous is different about guild famous- and now this's what i did to increase my brand (maybe you don't have do all this idk but this is my personal experiment)
*I did lot lot 80%-100% minor residences to all city
*I did all special missions in white town
*i did 2 request in Raven Tower
*i did 2 request in palace residents
* and finally i did S+ to Mistress Tiamat
aaaaa.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Can you actually get access to the palaces in all districts? I've been trying to earn enough reputation with Serpentine and Outcasts after unlocking Necropolis and Bull's, but how ever many slaves I sell to the first two the palace stays closed to me. I know the factions are at odds, so did I just lose so much rep that I can never get into their good graces now by selling A+ slaves to the other leaders? If so, it'd be nice if the objectives tab would let me know I've permanently closed off those doors for myself.

Random suggestion that's probably too fiddly to be worth it: With how the gangbang training goes thorugh the Guild in lore, maybe bringing a motivated slave that performs well in that and the related skills to the guild could grant a very minor boost to your guild rep? From what I've read attending those is like a perk for well respected guild members so could be a way in their good graces.
No, you can't gain access to all of them. Gaining enough reputation to enter one district's palace will lock you out of their rival house. This is hinted in the "become a patrician" objective, but not in the "work on reputation" objective.

As for gaining guild rep idea, it's not a measure of your training ability, it's a measure of how the guild values you (... has profited from you). Bringing your slave to them for training is in some ways them doing you a favor, it's not like they don't have other options for spending their time.

1615603097198.png

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Is the wiki up to date? I thought devotion was raised by certain interactions but wiki say its a mix of other aura stats.

Also do the slave get any points in anything by masturbating? Or denying/making her orgasm is better in the long run for taming?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Is there any difference between the cunningulus reward and the special treat? And what are the reqirements for the treat to become available?

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Is there any difference between the cunningulus reward and the special treat? And what are the reqirements for the treat to become available?
The slave need to have full devotion/habit/taming/awareness. I think it's mostly flavor showing how in love she is.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Is the wiki up to date? I thought devotion was raised by certain interactions but wiki say its a mix of other aura stats.

Also do the slave get any points in anything by masturbating? Or denying/making her orgasm is better in the long run for taming?
No, the wiki is not up to date. Devotion is not a mix of other aura stats. The tutorial hints how to raise devotion.

Pretty much everything affects stats somehow. Masturbation is no exception. What is better is very contextual. There is no “better in all situations” rule. It depends what you are doing, what the slave’s condition is, and what your goals are.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
The first time you give the reward is always cunnilingus, after that it can be a special treat if she qualifies. She doesn’t need high stats overall. For example, a trait like nymphomania unlocks some variants.

Reactions: GreenPee

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Why is the spider training so hard? Got a girl with maxed aura and it still takes about a week of constant trying to go from D to C. With all the sex-boosting gear and max mood and the pervert trait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StJesuz

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Hello
i tried give this slave to (Cardinal De Muzhlon) but why he didn't accept her?

8888.png

also i tried give her with virgin restoration but still refuse her

Last edited:

YuriShikane

Dec 25, 2017
I'm stuck at Impotent and not sure how I'm supposed to increase it? My Excitement never goes above Flaccid no matter what I can do.

Edit: nvm, got around it by chugging a LOT of aphrodisiacs.

Last edited:

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
try getting oral and demonstration to A, if that doesen't work then it's the Fetishism level in which case she's a lost case.
Sure i reload game before i offer him this slave and
i did as you said and his reply is one word "Nope"

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes