ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I did and she is but she still shows fertile and according to lord Spectre he wont take felicity from me and everything he requested is done
1. The pregnancy not showing on the avatar even though she is pregnant is a cosmetic glitch. She is still pregnant so satisfies the mission requirement. The Fertile indicator next to her portrait isn't supposed to change, either. The problem is that it is not showing the P? icon on her avatar portrait. The bug is because the Technosphere medical center isn't correctly updating the variable that tells the game you now know she is pregnant.

2. When Spectre is checking her qualifications, after calculating the slave's rating, it's replacing it with the rating of your cow if you have one, otherwise prisoner if you have one, otherwise assistant if you have one. We'll obviously need to fix this, but for now you can arrange for those other slots to be empty or occupied by an S+ slave when you go to turn in the mission.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Allright thanks, altough the obedience value isn't displayed, its easy to understand the auras, also, did you make the bull ring a battle only item? before it allowed you to always have atleast 1 energy, and now it seems thats not the case?
It cuts energy usage in half, which makes actions that consume half energy (such as travel) consume none.

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
Random suggestions, no idea on viability:
- Would be nice if the items you've given to the slave would be marked with a different color or something in the equipment menu, so you'd know what was soulbound and what was not.
- Maybe the milk your cow button could change color or something when she's full.
- Would also be neat to be able to sell all milk at once.
- Should minding the fiend give the slave pregnancy in regards to eggs, etc?
- Being able to press enter or something to accept moving the text forward, so you don't have to hit the small arrow would be neat. Ditto on the pop-up windows. Maybe QSP limitation?
-Might be too complex as well, but would be neat to have some buttons you could use to macro some common actions under. Like one or two buttons you could link to casting a spell or slave/assistant actions such as serve x. Would save a bit of clicking and there's a lot of clicking in this game.
- Not a suggestion as such, but would be nice to collapse the home cryo sleep windows into the small 1,2,3's instead the of the slave portrait being constantly open.
- Awareness in the aura window is the only one which still mentions the exact number when maxed. Minor, but could maybe change it to match the others and just mention being a complete central core of awareness or something.
- Option to massage the assistant would be neat, or maybe I'm just blind.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
You can use the small milk drop icon next to her portrait to check if she needs to be milked.

Minding the fiend = pregnancy = eggs = ? (not following your thought process here)

Try spacebar. Also, click "controls" on main menu to learn other shortcuts.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or not, but when you cast adverto servili the energy of the slave skyrockets (almost tripled). Also maybe its intentional, but when you use delikacia as a reward if you have the deny orgasm rule active, the slave gains guilty (it's a bit contradictory) :unsure::unsure::unsure:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or not, but when you cast adverto servili the energy of the slave skyrockets (almost tripled). Also maybe its intentional, but when you use delikacia as a reward if you have the deny orgasm rule active, the slave gains guilty (it's a bit contradictory) :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Not a big, Adverto Servili makes the slave full on energy, it's one of the perks of this spell compared to a tattoo brand.

As for Delikacia, it's "intense infinite pleasure" and it can give an orgasm. If you forbidden her to have orgasms and she gets one, she broke a rule and expects that you'll punish her. Where do you see the contradiction?

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Not a big, Adverto Servili makes the slave full on energy, it's one of the perks of this spell compared to a tattoo brand.

As for Delikacia, it's "intense infinite pleasure" and it can give an orgasm. If you forbidden her to have orgasms and she gets one, she broke a rule and expects that you'll punish her. Where do you see the contradiction?
The requirement to cast it, it makes it a "reward" (she needs 5 merit), and also the description of it "rewards the target who obeyed the...." The logic behind it (in my understanding) is give her a reward without infling the rules, since thats the goal of the reward :unsure:

Also active sex doesn't reduce slaver arousal (cummed almost 20 times before running out of energy xD and didnt reduce the arousal) or at least, not in the same way of the other ways (they always reduce arousal by 1)

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The requirement to cast it, it makes it a "reward" (she needs 5 merit), and also the description of it "rewards the target who obeyed the...."
You are rewarding her with something that risks breaking the rules you set yourself.

There's the same effect with all sexual rewards. If you masturbate your slave as a tier 2 reward, there's an obvious risk that she might not help but have an orgasm. If she broke the rule you set her, even if it's because of your reward, she'll expect you to be mad at her.

Think of it as a parent. Your kid as a rule not to put fire to the house. Separately, he has good grades so you offer him a pyromancy magic kit. He's happy but the house catches on fire... He'll expect a good slap in the face.

It's up to the player to be minding of the set of rules and rewards so they don't contradict each other. Moreover, it's not necessarily a bad thing for your slave to expect punishments for you; but you better control the variables yourself rather than let such obvious things happen without having planned it.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
You are rewarding her with something that risks breaking the rules you set yourself.

There's the same effect with all sexual rewards. If you masturbate your slave as a tier 2 reward, there's an obvious risk that she might not help but have an orgasm. If she broke the rule you set her, even if it's because of your reward, she'll expect you to be mad at her.

Think of it as a parent. Your kid as a rule not to put fire to the house. Separately, he has good grades so you offer him a pyromancy magic kit. He's happy but the house catches on fire... He'll expect a good slap in the face.

It's up to the player to be minding of the set of rules and rewards so they don't contradict each other. Moreover, it's not necessarily a bad thing for your slave to expect punishments for you; but you better control the variables yourself rather than let such obvious things happen without having planned it.
I follow the logic behind that, but then, almost all the other sexual rewards should break the no masturbation rule... after all masturbation isn't just when you do it... (petting, vibes, also count...)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I follow the logic behind that, but then, almost all the other sexual rewards should break the no masturbation rule... after all masturbation isn't just when you do it... (petting, vibes, also count...)
Exactly, and they do break the no masturbation rule. Edit: no they break the no-orgasm rule, I read too quickly. As ImperatorAugustus said, with the no-masturbation rule, you disallow her to masturbate herself, she's still authorized to masturbate you or get masturbated by you (it's just a semantic blur cleared out by the description of the rule)

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
According to dictionary, masturbation is "erotic stimulation especially of one's own genital organs" (emphasis added).

Erotic rewards are not counted as masturbation. The rule is about the slave doing it to herself. Unlike the orgasm rule, which doesn't care what caused it.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
just a little tidbit I couldn't find but figured out on my own
both school and tutor use assistant energy, tutor is at 2x the energy cost but the money cost is free
I don't think teaching by either school or tutor adds to the assistant's knowledge
the only way to add to mc knowledge is to wear the corresponding outfit to teach after you have reached your teaching limit.

Last edited:

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
1. The pregnancy not showing on the avatar even though she is pregnant is a cosmetic glitch. She is still pregnant so satisfies the mission requirement. The Fertile indicator next to her portrait isn't supposed to change, either. The problem is that it is not showing the P? icon on her avatar portrait. The bug is because the Technosphere medical center isn't correctly updating the variable that tells the game you now know she is pregnant.

2. When Spectre is checking her qualifications, after calculating the slave's rating, it's replacing it with the rating of your cow if you have one, otherwise prisoner if you have one, otherwise assistant if you have one. We'll obviously need to fix this, but for now you can arrange for those other slots to be empty or occupied by an S+ slave when you go to turn in the mission.
I put my assistance in cyro and no cow no prisoner and still will not let me turn in

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
how the damn i play with johny? they refuse every my horder, get beaten up and end in despair.
i start with house, assistant, food and aketon. i should try with the first house and drugs?
First of all, have you played (and succeeded) with any other character?

If no, why would you start with the hardest possible character? If yes, what was the key to your success in getting obeyed?

Jul 24, 2017
I must be fucking retarded.
Every slave I've gotten ends up depressed as fuck or insane (permanently calm, low temperament, low nature.)
Slaves are always low energy despite trying to pump up their athletic level and keeping them from going into red stamina.
Slaves are disrespectful until their pride is utterly broken. Pride always seems to jump straight from Arrogant to Unashamed.
Slaves will never follow any of the rules of their own accord at the start. Enforcing Toilet Denial and Silence can help bring down pride, but they always lead to insane slaves.

I cannot train any D-class contracts in an economically viable amount of time. My current attempts have been with an A/B stat Trainer. I'm using Isabell as my assistant, though I do the training personally most of the time. I've put about 8 hours into this and I've just about fucking had it. The guides I've been using are from 2014-2016 for version 1.2 something. I'm assuming some of that's out of date, but I'd think the general ideas would still apply. What the hell am I missing here? What's the secret formula to getting slaves out of the depression rut and actually obeying simple orders? If they'd just shut up and do aerobics and clean I'd be happy but even that is proving to be too much.

Edit: I just read that somebody can churn out a D+ in 5 days. I'm going on day 45 and I now have a D+ mindbroken slave. This game is so unbearably fucking obtuse. I want to like it so bad, but the consequences of actions are practically invisible - how am I supposed to know if something is or isn't working?

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I must be fucking retarded.
Every slave I've gotten ends up depressed as fuck or insane (permanently calm, low temperament, low nature.)
Slaves are always low energy despite trying to pump up their athletic level and keeping them from going into red stamina.
Slaves are disrespectful until their pride is utterly broken. Pride always seems to jump straight from Arrogant to Unashamed.
Slaves will never follow any of the rules of their own accord at the start. Enforcing Toilet Denial and Silence can help bring down pride, but they always lead to insane slaves.

I cannot train any D-class contracts in an economically viable amount of time. My current attempts have been with an A/B stat Trainer. I'm using Isabell as my assistant, though I do the training personally most of the time. I've put about 8 hours into this and I've just about fucking had it. The guides I've been using are from 2014-2016 for version 1.2 something. I'm assuming some of that's out of date, but I'd think the general ideas would still apply. What the hell am I missing here? What's the secret formula to getting slaves out of the depression rut and actually obeying simple orders? If they'd just shut up and do aerobics and clean I'd be happy but even that is proving to be too much.

Edit: I just read that somebody can churn out a D+ in 5 days. I'm going on day 45 and I now have a D+ mindbroken slave. This game is so unbearably fucking obtuse. I want to like it so bad, but the consequences of actions are practically invisible - how am I supposed to know if something is or isn't working?
Old guides won't work for 2.2. The tutorial has been updated with useful hints.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-4991063
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...mmunity-development.390/page-206#post-4604613

You can ask the slave questions and you can look at her aura (and stats, and mood) and read the result text to see the effects of what you are doing.

meggie

Jul 4, 2018
Hi, i have problem with msvcp140.dll missing, when i want start this game in win10. I have new PC and this error show up. Before on win7 it was running perfectly. I try reinstall c++, replace it, but nothing. Anyone here with the same problem and can help me? Thanks for answers.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Exactly, and they do break the no masturbation rule. Edit: no they break the no-orgasm rule, I read too quickly. As ImperatorAugustus said, with the no-masturbation rule, you disallow her to masturbate herself, she's still authorized to masturbate you or get masturbated by you (it's just a semantic blur cleared out by the description of the rule)
Just noticed that the description of the deny orgasm rule says: "unless you gave her a special permission"shouldn't the spell count as a special permission? Or what are those special permissions? In active sex it also counts as breaking the rule, and makes more sense than with the spell :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Another thing, the reward "free time: hot springs"requires 1 energy to be available, but it doesn't consume the energy, not sure if it's a bug or not but... why relaxing consumes energy but that doesn't?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes