qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
But you can't compare someone who know from memory how each section works with exact math formula to people who started and stumble around and don't know a bunch of things.
Exactly. But at the same time we can't balance the game with the aim that people that just started and stumble around will necessarily win, otherwise it'll make people who are experienced be bored with the game.

So it's a tough balance to achieve, you see our challenge.

Nonetheless, I agree with you on this specific thing, I put it on the roadmap for 2.3, that we should do a race difficulty examination.

Last edited:
Reactions: GottaRun

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Ah I saw they changed that you need to make the skills to B+. Doesn't that make johnny unplayable? I tried several approaches using this new system but I always run out of money :(

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Ah I saw they changed that you need to make the skills to B+. Doesn't that make johnny unplayable? I tried several approaches using this new system but I always run out of money :(
It's fine, at least on normal. You just need not to get unlucky with the starting guild commisions and you'll be slowly improving your stats as Isabella carries you through the early game. Go to the money lender to buy yourself time.

kingofallkarp

Apr 5, 2021
Wow, it's still alive! Thanks for the works! I have a question, how to force the game to use one particular scene? It always get randomized even though I edited the json.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Wow, it's still alive! Thanks for the works! I have a question, how to force the game to use one particular scene? It always get randomized even though I edited the json.
It doesn’t use the json any more. It looks at the image file names. So you have to delete the scene images you don’t want and remove the underscore and number from the remaining one (the one you want to keep), assuming you are leaving just one image. If multiple images, the others need to be sequentially numbered starting from 2. Missing numbers will appear as missing images in the game when those numbers are selected.

It will randomly show either “general” images (the ones that don’t show the face) or type-matched images (the ones with age, hair length and hair color in the file name), so if you want to only ever see a single image no matter what then you will need to cull everything except for a single general image (age specific).

Reactions: kingofallkarp

kingofallkarp

Apr 5, 2021
It doesn’t use the json any more. It looks at the image file names. So you have to delete the scene images you don’t want and remove the underscore and number from the remaining one (the one you want to keep), assuming you are leaving just one image. If multiple images, the others need to be sequentially numbered starting from 2. Missing numbers will appear as missing images in the game when those numbers are selected.

It will randomly show either “general” images (the ones that don’t show the face) or type-matched images (the ones with age, hair length and hair color in the file name), so if you want to only ever see a single image no matter what then you will need to cull everything except for a single general image (age specific).
Thanks for the information.

Jan 13, 2019
how about use these characters? I think these picture are easy to cut.

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Felicity Quest (can't win lot race)
i made her S+ just the day i go to race i equip all her 4 horse items plus i made her mod exstatic -she is not spoil- she is ready to deliver it, except win 7 races and pregnant xD so there is nothing wrong except this problem i can't win race -just won 1-
is there way or something else i have to do to make her win race sure i save race day using varies Chariot Weight and try many way to win sometimes she dead cut throat or simple not finished 1st

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Felicity Quest (can't win lot race)
i made her S+ just the day i go to race i equip all her 4 horse items plus i made her mod exstatic -she is not spoil- she is ready to deliver it, except win 7 races and pregnant xD so there is nothing wrong except this problem i can't win race -just won 1-
is there way or something else i have to do to make her win race sure i save race day using varies Chariot Weight and try many way to win sometimes she dead cut throat or simple not finished 1st
There was a lot of discussion about races if you read a couple of pages back.

Jan 13, 2019
Start a new game.

Custom game, and select easy difficulty before starting, the Cheats menu will be available (y)
My recommend for new characters source Anime characters nude full body shot, I think is easy to cut and edit

please take a look if needed

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Are theses CG from other eroges but edited to be uncensored?
CG from various sources. A lot of them from eroges, most of them not censored to begin with, some of them edited to be uncensored.

My recommend for new characters source Anime characters nude full body shot, I think is easy to cut and edit

please take a look if needed
Thanks for your recommendation. I unfortunately cannot access the site, it gives a blank page.

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
I just got a Dragon Fire Staff relic while randomly fighting in the fogs, didn't expect such things, was that RNG or I triggered an event? Are there more to be found?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I just got a Dragon Fire Staff relic while randomly fighting in the fogs, didn't expect such things, was that RNG or I triggered an event? Are there more to be found?
Pretty neat right? :)

I don't exactly remember the conditions of obtention, I thought it was triggered by beating each type of opponents at least once...

One other thing you can obtain is this armor: (beware, spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though my thinking is that if you already have the staff, probably you have this armor by now.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes