• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
A few users had this feeling at first. But the consensus of all people that took time to discover the new mechanics seems to point towards the game being more balanced now.

Some things are a lot easier in 2.2. Some obvious and well-known strategies don't work anymore at all.

You might wanna have a read at the updated infos in the tutorial and give the tutorial girls a try, to familiarize yourself back with the mechanics.

If you have other questions, or some of the game mechanics seem like bullshit to you, come here again and explain to us the step to reproduce it as well as describe the outcome you expected instead.

Good luck (y)
Thanks for the reply ^^
Actually i do have a few more question, especially on the new moo-mode (great addition by he way !), but i think i will just wait the expansion of the wiki
P.S sorry for the broken english

Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the reply ^^
Actually i do have a few more question, especially on the new moo-mode (great addition by he way !), but i think i will just wait the expansion of the wiki
P.S sorry for the broken english
I wonder about the nationality of the users that makes up the second most total amount of users on this site. (Not just from English speaking countries)

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
I wonder about the nationality of the users that makes up the second most total amount of users on this site. (Not just from English speaking countries)
I'm sorry i don't really understand wath you are expecting of me, do you want my nationality ?
If so, let's just say i'm western european

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
can someone tell me what you have to do to get the Legendary-statu brand?
every-stats except for somes training-skills are maxed on my Slaver, and i live in Necropolis with max living-expenses
my assistant also has maxed-out stats and she's Legendary herself,
i also keep training slaves to becomes Arena and Races-champions

The only thing which hasn't been maxed-yet is the Guild-Reputation, in which i'm only dark-blue (B+ "Guild-Hotshot")
so do i need to also max that stat to get to the slaver-brand to reach Legendary?

2002sexyboy

Aug 17, 2019
Why does a slave lose two points of energy after "Active Sex" even if no action in there? Also the master's arousal decreases.
I fixed it to my liking, here's what I did:
  • changed the calculation of fatigue for slave and master: now it based on "sex['girl_energy']" and "sex['pc_energy']" decrease
  • changed the "master_excitement_rate" calculation: it is removed from "sex_end" and now "dynamic $master_ejaculate" is performed at each ejaculation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
can someone tell me what you have to do to get the Legendary-statu brand?
every-stats except for somes training-skills are maxed on my Slaver, and i live in Necropolis with max living-expenses
my assistant also has maxed-out stats and she's Legendary herself,
i also keep training slaves to becomes Arena and Races-champions
Sell slaves that are rank A+ or higer. Apparently, in the current version, selling at the weekly guild auction doesen't improve fame past A+, so sell to individual clients. You can also spread rumors at the Gentleman's Club, if you have the access.

Racing or fighting at the arena won't improve your fame at this point.

Guild rep doesen't affect brand status at all.

Reactions: StratoSquir

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Sell slaves that are rank A+ or higer. Apparently, in the current version, selling at the weekly guild auction doesen't improve fame past A+, so sell to individual clients. You can also spread rumors at the Gentleman's Club, if you have the access.

Racing or fighting at the arena won't improve your fame at this point.

Guild rep doesen't affect brand status at all.
how the hell do i sell slaves with rank A+ if it's not at the auction?
citizens only take up to B+ ranks, unless i try selling to important characters but then it would defeat the point since i want to become a White-Town Patrician
So unless you can be Patrician of multiples cities, i'm a bit f*cked aren't i?

For now i'll try to get access to the Gentleman's Club i guess

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
how the hell do i sell slaves with rank A+ if it's not at the auction?
citizens only take up to B+ ranks, unless i try selling to important characters but then it would defeat the point since i want to become a White-Town Patrician
So unless you can be Patrician of multiples cities, i'm a bit f*cked aren't i?

For now i'll try to get access to the Gentleman's Club i guess
Nah, just give them better slaves than they ask for.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
it increase your reputation when you give them slaves with better rank that they asked for?
will the price adapt to the slave you're selling or will you still get 2500 sparks?
I can't remember because it's been a while since I lurked the games code but I think it caps at 1-2 ranks above what they ask for. So if they want C+ then dont overwork and give them a A. a B would be same result. An on the result topic I think they either give 1 or 2 as default and a additional point as bonus for increased rank. But let me reiterate, It's been a while since i scanned the code so my numbers may very well be off.

nyx3x

Apr 7, 2021
I would love some simple automation like farmhand washes the cow every day, and watches diet if high enough nursery, it should be simply to implement since it already exists (wash slave\master, calculated).

Idle living is not conducive to maintaining a robust physique - thats why the farmhand is for, you need a devoted slave for farmhand, she could at least walk the cow.

Having a barn as of 2.2 is mostly a chore. Takes a lot time to have the resources to get the cow (S ranked cow & endurance + gigantic) and the farmhand( S ranked nurse & secretary) , yet the payoff is so small.
Yes. Thought the endurance decay was a bug until I found this post...
I don't care if the barn is profitable or not since its fine if its only for diversity and richer content, but it really feels bad for it to be a wasted effort.

At the moment its set up for the cow to become mindbroken and die... which is ok if you dont train the cow well and just aim for a quick profit. But if you put in the time and effort (keeping the slave sane and healthy and training a good stablehand), a corrupted slave thats happy to be a cow (that stays healthy and happy) should be the reward.

So it would be nice to remove the endurance decay if a trained stablehand is present and to remove the temperament and nature decay for a S+ cow if the slaver is impregnating her.

malicious_guru

Apr 5, 2021
Really enjoy the game with the barn mechanics,
life is really satisfying and have a sense of success with milk produced by beautiful ladies and eggs produced by lovely girls.
Though personally I think it would be even more satisfying if there were the possibility of producing loli milk cows.

Last edited:

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
So it would be nice to remove the endurance decay if a trained stablehand is present and to remove the temperament and nature decay for a S+ cow if the slaver is impregnating her.
Initially, the pride and temperament were only going down if the girl was in the barn with a cow rank below B+. I don't know if something has been altered in the code, but a S+ cow should never go broken : what you describe ("if you put in the time and effort a slave thats happy to be a cow should be the reward") was precisely the mecanism which was wanted when conceiving the original mod.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Still seems like way too much micromanagement to ever be worth it.
That depends on where you see the "worth" for a hentai game.

If what you consider worthy is the NSFW stuff, you can still start the game in easy mode, and have access to cheats.

If what you consider worthy is the gameplay, then micromanagement is part of the fun. And still, it can be kept to a minimum (for exemple, since v2.2, you don't have to monitor the calorie intake of your slave if you or your assistant have a high enough medical skill).

Reactions: Pianocat

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
I would love some simple automation like farmhand washes the cow every day, and watches diet if high enough nursery, it should be simply to implement since it already exists (wash slave\master, calculated).
Yep, I was planning to add automation for feeding/insemination, with equipments you could have buy in the cooperative, but I hadn't the time to implement it.
Anyway, in theory you shouldn't have, in current build, to visit the barn every day

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
does a mod exist of this where you are able to keep your children/pregnant slaves,
and being able to train them as well?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
does a mod exist of this where you are able to keep your children/pregnant slaves,
and being able to train them as well?
Nope. But this is in the roadmap for future versions. However nobody knows when this exact functionality will be developped, it could be years, it could be never if no one is motivated to push the project until completion. But let's keep hope about it (y)

Reactions: cursed spark
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes