noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I mean I can't say for sure it's a problem with the image pack since you did specify it's for the non-L.patched version and I installed the patch but it happens with mature-pink-shorthair-pettraining and young-brown-longhair-pettraining. I think there was 1 more I encountered but I haven't really been taking notes.
Assuming these are the petplay or ponyplay images, I don't see anything wrong offhand - the short pink-haired ones aren't touched by my pack at all so perhaps the issue is elsewhere. I haven't played in a while but I'll see if I can recreate any of these in my game.

Reactions: Victor376678

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Story time (I guess): got myself basically perfect slave, only Empathy A+ and high pride. The thing is... I could not sterilize her. Doctor got nothing at that time. After I 12 days and on routine after-fights heal she turned out to be pregnant. Did not even know I can get pregnant slave (as: not with a little alien inside, but that depends how you look at it I guess). And no, I did not had sex with her at all, unless there is a training beside high-level cow that counts.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Story time (I guess): got myself basically perfect slave, only Empathy A+ and high pride. The thing is... I could not sterilize her. Doctor got nothing at that time. After I 12 days and on routine after-fights heal she turned out to be pregnant. Did not even know I can get pregnant slave (as: not with a little alien inside, but that depends how you look at it I guess). And no, I did not had sex with her at all, unless there is a training beside high-level cow that counts.
Doc can't identify pregnancy on day 1, needs to wait for it to actually "take"

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
for my image pack - 152 new pictures, some duplicates from previous updates have been replaced with uniques. A few preview shots (also added a bunch of previews to the original post):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point I think I'm going to stop adding stuff free-form and just going to focus on targeted one-by-one replacements for specific pictures I'm not happy with, filling out categories which are comparatively empty, and swapping out the remaining dupes with uniques.

Last edited:

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
I probably caught the bug. If you open the attached file and click "end of the day", Wilhelmine will show one energy at the beginning of the day. If you do anything after that, her energy will be lost.

Version 2.2 from first post with loli patch.
View attachment bug.sav

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I probably caught the bug. If you open the attached file and click "end of the day", Wilhelmine will show one energy at the beginning of the day. If you do anything after that, her energy will be lost.

Version 2.2 from first post with loli patch.
View attachment 1179225
Indeed, nicely captured. Because she had low energy at the end of the previous day, her cleaning task (assigned rule) was postponed until the morning, and the energy drop from that is pending but doesn't get applied until the next screen refresh.

Reactions: Ingvar77

master222

Sep 14, 2020
Alright, I think I've finally mastered the basics on Normal difficulty slum start. I've moved out, trained an S+ assistant, peddled so many slaves I went above 20k (including a S+ arena championess I turned in for that quest ring) and I believe I'm somewhat ready for Hard.
I do have a question however - are there any random events in the game? If not, how viable would it be to incorporate them? I think it's basically the only thing the game needs. Think along the lines of a tax collector, or a court medical inspection barging into your house for whatever the reason, perhaps even some burglary where a thief can snatch the items from your house while you are away and your slave can react to it in a myriad of ways (a combat oriented and devoted slave might even hold her ground against the burglar and greet you with a gift of his head upon your return to the residence). Just some things off the top of my head, you know, though I realize it's likely something that has been considered by now.

Reactions: qwertyu12359
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes