noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Another update for my image pack.

This one is pretty huge.

Around 1600 images have been added, replaced, or otherwise modified. I replaced a LOT of dupes with new and unique images, rearranged many existing images for more consistency in hair and appearance, replaced a bunch of images I had previously added because I realized I didn't actually like them much (including some silly lore-breakers), re-cropped some images, re-removed watermarks on some images, and added threesomes which are currently useless.

I wanted to do more with this update before releasing but I'm not gonna have much time to devote to it in the near future and I think it's big enough.

Downloads -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews -

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
noctred

Update here - delete all humiliation images in sex_scenes before installing because I removed them all and put in new ones. Also delete 'bdsm_white_short_milf_1' and 'enchant_black_long_milf_2' from sex_scenes (sorry).
By "delete", do you mean "replace"? Because it's not clear if we should delete the image from the game folder or from the archive we download from you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
qwertyu12359

Just downloaded this game yesterday and doing the tutorial with Whielemine (I think that is her name) and the walkthrough said to higher a trainer but when I try the screen is blank with no way to cancel out of it.
Had to do a hard exit to get out of it.
I use the "invite a tutor" option and this is what it looks like. invite a tutor.jpg

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359

Just downloaded this game yesterday and doing the tutorial with Whielemine (I think that is her name) and the walkthrough said to higher a trainer but when I try the screen is blank with no way to cancel out of it.
I use the "invite a tutor" option and this is what it looks like. View attachment 1199469
Can you tell me what you downloaded exactly? And where?

For exemple, the fact you tell me you play Whielemine, that means you downloaded the L. Patch. My thought is that there's an incompatibility between the versions you download, for exemple if you downloaded the dev' version along with the L. patch from my original post. Or some mods from the wiki.

The last hypothesis is that there's a bug with stable v2.2 and the corresponding L. patch, but I don't play with the patch so I cannot test at the moment. I tried with Helen with my 2.2.1 version and everything was fine.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can you tell me what you downloaded exactly? And where?

For exemple, the fact you tell me you play Whielemine, that means you downloaded the L. Patch. My thought is that there's an incompatibility between the versions you download, for exemple if you downloaded the dev' version along with the L. patch from my original post. Or some mods from the wiki.

The last hypothesis is that there's a bug with stable v2.2 and the corresponding L. patch, but I don't play with the patch so I cannot test at the moment. I tried with Helen with my 2.2.1 version and everything was fine.
v2.2 in the op and v2.2 L-patch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
v2.2 in the op and v2.2 L-patch.
First time I hear of such bug, I unfortunately cannot try myself, so let's wait see if someone can reproduce this bug...

For now I can only advise you to try either solutions:
1) Install the dev' version, (with its corresponding L patch, if you desire to play Whelemine). It's available via an external link at the end of the OP.
2) Do a fresh installation of v2.2 to see if the problem doesn't come from a faulty install

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
First time I hear of such bug, I unfortunately cannot try myself, so let's wait see if someone can reproduce this bug...

For now I can only advise you to try either solutions:
1) Install the dev' version, (with its corresponding L patch, if you desire to play Whelemine). It's available via an external link at the end of the OP.
2) Do a fresh installation of v2.2 to see if the problem doesn't come from a faulty install
Off to download the dev version will come back and let you know what happens.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
qwertyu12359

I use the "invite a tutor" option and this is what it looks like. View attachment 1199469
I was able to reproduce this problem. It happened when I used the "Slave Activities|Invite a Tutor" option. I was able to hire a tutor my clicking the red T button on the main screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
qwertyu12359

Well one of the downloads is corrupted.

Downloads\media-base-master.zip: The archive is corrupt

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
noctred

By "delete", do you mean "replace"? Because it's not clear if we should delete the image from the game folder or from the archive we download from you.
Sorry, delete from your folder, not from the archive. I wasn't happy with any of the ones which were there previously and removed them all - the ones in this update are the only ones I'm using now and future updates won't account for whatever was there before.

I clarified my previous post.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
noctred

Also, can you explain why I see some pictures on update 4 that were already in the game? ^^ Like this one: 2021-05-17 190229.png
That was already present in the game, like that: 2021-05-17 190155.png

Other exemples I saw were piano_red_long_young and woodwind_black_long_young but there might be a lot more... and since I apply a "add-in" policy (for now), we might end up with duplicates.

Edit: There's also that duplicate that is present in update 4 as rest_blond_long_milf_2 asasa.png but you had already added in update 3 as rest_blond_long_milf_6 aaaa.png .
---------------------------------------------------
Two/three things I wanted to talk to you about also:
1) Ponytails and 90% of the girls with attached hair are considered "long_hair". In your packs sometimes I see girls with 1km length hair but they are named "short_hair" because they are attached (not always but I see it often). I go through your images one by one, therefore I rename them all and there's no problem, but for the future you'd make my life a lot more easier if you manage to follow that naming convention (y)
2) You probably noticed that when pictures are not large enough, I make a gradient on the borders (if they are vertical; horizontal are better left black). I select two colors from the background on paintdotnet (most often: top left corner with the left click, top right corner with the right click). If you fail to see what I'm talking about or you have questions about how to proceed, please ask, I can give you step by step instructions with pictures (y)
3) About age, we mostly agree on who is young and who is a milf. Based on how juvenile the face looks is mostly how I go, but the body can help sometimes. However sometimes I see some completely counterintuitive picks. I might be subjective, but one of your bath_blond_long picture in update 4 was named "milf" and she was a literal loli. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: noctred

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Also, can you explain why I see some pictures on update 4 that were already in the game? ^^ Like this one:

That was already present in the game, like that:

Another exemple I saw was piano_red_long_young and rest_black_long_young, but there might be a lot more... and since I apply a "add-in" policy (for now), we might end up with duplicates.
The painting and piano pictures you mentioned are from the official v2.2 download and they're originally not 795x596 - I edited them to the correct dimensions and added them to the update, so that's why those are in there. There were a handful of other pictures from the official 2.2 download which were included for the same reason - I think around half a dozen or so. The rest_black_long_young picture is an unintentional duplicate of rest_black_short_young_5, that's my mistake... I tried to ensure that anything I added wasn't already elsewhere in the pack but in this case looks like I skipped over one (at least). Sorry about that, if you find any more please let me know and I'll keep a harder eye out in the future.

Some pictures were relocated, for instance from young to milf or vice versa, and in a few cases I swapped hair color (from red to pink for example) so that's another reason you might see the same images in the update. Some images were re-cropped or touched up in some other way, which is another reason you'd see images which were already in the game.

I'm not really sure how else to handle this - it's not always going to be only new pictures, sometimes I'll move existing pictures around or edit them and then I'll need to add them into an update so they go into their new place.

1) Ponytails and 90% of the girls with attached hair are considered "long_hair". In your packs sometimes I see girls with 1km length hair but they are named "short_hair" because they are attached (not always but I see it often). I go through your images one by one, therefore I rename them all and there's no problem, but for the future you'd make my life a lot more easier if you manage to follow that naming convention
Yeah I had thought about how to deal with ponytails, pigtails, and other forms of tied up hair. I came to the decision that I'd name the picture based on the current state of the hair rather than on the state of the hair if it were loose... so that's why you see quite a few ponytails, pigtails, etc. named "short", even though they'd technically be "long" if they were loose. I'll admit that one of the main reasons for this is because it has been much harder for me to find images with legitimate short haircuts so I decided to make some compromises in the form of tied up hair in order to balance out short vs. long throughout the pack.

Can you give me a few examples of images in my pack with attached hair that is short but should be long? I think I know what you mean but just want to make sure we're on the same page so I can do things your way going forward.

2) You probably noticed that when pictures are not large enough, I make a gradient on the borders (if they are vertical; horizontal are better left black). I select two colors from the background on paintdotnet (most often: top left corner with the left click, top right corner with the right click). If you fail to see what I'm talking about or you have questions about how to proceed, please ask, I can give you step by step instructions with pictures
Yeah I know what you mean. I've been using XnConvert to add borders but I don't think it has a gradient option, just solid colors - or if it does I'm not sure where. Honestly I didn't think gradients versus solids on the borders were too big of a deal so long as the solids aren't too conflicting - usually if the background is a mishmash of colors, or if I have trouble finding a neutral solid, I just use black borders.

That said, sure I can start using gradients going forward.

3) About age, we mostly agree on who is young and who is a milf. Based on how juvenile the face looks is mostly how I go, but the body can help sometimes. However sometimes I see some completely counterintuitive picks. I might be subjective, but one of your bath_blond_long picture in update 4 was named "milf" and she was a literal loli. ^^
I'm a bit confused on this one.

There are no bath_blond_long pictures in update 4. There are six bath_blond_long_milf pictures total in my pack and they are -

Maybe there's an argument for 5 and 6 to be youngs instead of milfs but I'm not sure any of them qualify as lolis. Are we looking at the same thing?

Otherwise, yeah I usually go by the face when determining milf or young although sometimes I feel like a picture could go either way, and in that case I just put it in whichever category has less pictures.

edit:

The woodwind picture was also included because of dimensions adjustment (it was an original from 2.2).

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Edit: There's also that duplicate that is present in update 4 as rest_blond_long_milf_2 View attachment 1199559 but you had already added in update 3 as rest_blond_long_milf_6 View attachment 1199556 .
---------------------------------------------------
So, about this one...

In the original 2.2 download, rest_blond_long_milf_2 is this -

rest_blond_long_milf_2.png

In update 4, I swapped the positions of that picture and the new picture you quoted because I wanted to move rest_blond_long_young_6 to milf but I didn't want to displace every other picture... so I looked at the existing milfs to see if any of them could be swapped to young, and decided that the original rest_blond_long_milf_2 was more young than milf.

So I swapped them, which is why you see that picture again in update 4. And of course the "new" rest_blond_long_young_6 is also in the update, which is an original 2.2 picture, for the same reason.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Lokplart Do you confirm?
Yeah, there seems to be an issue with downloading the media archive from gitgud.

I can still update and download it via pushing and pulling with git but when I try to download it, it just doesn't download everything and stops at a random point.

Oct 15, 2019
qwertyu12359

i am also facing the same problem.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes