• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Alright, I think I've finally mastered the basics on Normal difficulty slum start. I've moved out, trained an S+ assistant, peddled so many slaves I went above 20k (including a S+ arena championess I turned in for that quest ring) and I believe I'm somewhat ready for Hard.
I do have a question however - are there any random events in the game? If not, how viable would it be to incorporate them? I think it's basically the only thing the game needs. Think along the lines of a tax collector, or a court medical inspection barging into your house for whatever the reason, perhaps even some burglary where a thief can snatch the items from your house while you are away and your slave can react to it in a myriad of ways (a combat oriented and devoted slave might even hold her ground against the burglar and greet you with a gift of his head upon your return to the residence). Just some things off the top of my head, you know, though I realize it's likely something that has been considered by now.
There are no random events of the type you are describing, but there are a few events with trigger conditions. As for how viable to add, it's really more a question of coming up with scenarios, trigger conditions, text, images and gameplay effects... i.e., design and content. Technical implementation of new events would not be difficult given all of that.

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
Anybody know if the general in the Administrative Spires has hidden conditions for the slave? I have a S+ slave that satisfies all his requests and then some but he still refuses her. Is it a physical aspect like breast size or something? She has mastered every sex art outside of fetishism, every skill outside of Pony and Cow and all her attributes are S+ outside of intellect, exoticism, style and fame.

This nearly the perfect slave and is mostly a waste to give to him but I wanted to clear every quest.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Anybody know if the general in the Administrative Spires has hidden conditions for the slave? I have a S+ slave that satisfies all his requests and then some but he still refuses her. Is it a physical aspect like breast size or something? She has mastered every sex art outside of fetishism, every skill outside of Pony and Cow and all her attributes are S+ outside of intellect, exoticism, style and fame.

This nearly the perfect slave and is mostly a waste to give to him but I wanted to clear every quest.
What is his refusal quote exactly?

Kairey

May 30, 2018
What about the combination of that and S+ Charm?

Here's the code requirement (for the no-loli version but it should translate):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's either an obvious non met requirement that we are not seeing, or a bug.
i'll try to get the charm to green, the fame is 0 so i'm gonna teach her fights.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
i tried while ago
View attachment 1189270
Edit: its already A+, still no work
While i cant say why A+ apparently isnt enough for a A+ mission, that failure qoute he gave you was for too low Charm. So she's either gonna need fame from arena/horse racing, Tattoos or some other clothes ( i think clothes can be S+ on it's own)

edit: Yeah, Tattos and piercings is the quickest solution to for a high raise in Exotic

Kairey

May 30, 2018
While i cant say why A+ apparently isnt enough for a A+ mission, that failure qoute he gave you was for too low Charm. So she's either gonna need fame from arena/horse racing, Tattoos or some other clothes ( i think clothes can be S+ on it's own)

edit: Yeah, Tattos and piercings is the quickest solution to for a high raise in Exotic
1620727636813.png
how d' ya make exotic s+ from tattoo and piercing?

leifnas

May 10, 2021
I can't access the debug menu (i-info marker under the question mark and exclamation mark on the slave profile) with raven crown at version 2.2
Did they removed it or is this a bug?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I can't access the debug menu (i-info marker under the question mark and exclamation mark on the slave profile) with raven crown at version 2.2
Did they removed it or is this a bug?
The infos it contained (most of them at least) were merged within the aura tab. Now you have access to the "rates" by hovering on the number, for exemple you can see how close you are to 2 points of fear.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes