Jan 13, 2019
CG from various sources. A lot of them from eroges, most of them not censored to begin with, some of them edited to be uncensored.

Thanks for your recommendation. I unfortunately cannot access the site, it gives a blank page.
Sorry, how about this site total 112 images

Reactions: qwertyu12359

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Pretty neat right? :)

I don't exactly remember the conditions of obtention, I thought it was triggered by beating each type of opponents at least once...

Though my thinking is that if you already have the staff, probably you have this armor by now.
It was quite interesting seeing it the first time yeah, I probably should had spoiled that text too but now I guess its a bit of a done deal, sorry.

And I beat all the opponents for quite some time so maybe its a chance after that?

I actually haven't gotten that armor, I don't want to align with any of the houses and never managed to get my brand reputation to increase much, only guild. Even though I sold a bunch to the people for roleplay purposes and a lot in the slave auction. Trying to reach S+ now in fact.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
Any animated scenes in the game ? For only a little bit at least ?
Pretty sure no. If there was then goodluck finding a girl who fits since all images are presented based on their looks given a combination of age-hair colour-hairstyle and often with multiple images even within the combinations.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Any animated scenes in the game ? For only a little bit at least ?
There are a few looping gif (y) But there were not the focus (hard to find uncensored animated hentai with good art)

how does one level teaching skill? been stuck on "Never taught" for a while now
Teach more, especially things that are around your own level of skill

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
where can i find mods for the game
Most mods were added into the official game with time. For exemple, the "moo mod" that focused on the barn and cow lessons was developed by PianoCat as an add-on for 1.7.5, but now it has been improved and added into v2.2.

There are still a few mods here and there. Check in the OP, there's currently an image expension pack for 2.2 (which will be seemlessly integrated into 2.2.1, minus the lore breaking pictures)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
In the same way you guys did that amazing trick allowing you to do the nutritionist job for free once you reach a decent level in doctoring there should be a way to "advise" doctors or something so you can at least do surgeries an extra time.

2 breast augments and maybe 2 neoplasty treatments :D

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Am i the only one to find that the game become way harderr in 2.2 version ?
A few users had this feeling at first. But the consensus of all people that took time to discover the new mechanics seems to point towards the game being more balanced now.

Some things are a lot easier in 2.2. Some obvious and well-known strategies don't work anymore at all.

You might wanna have a read at the updated infos in the tutorial and give the tutorial girls a try, to familiarize yourself back with the mechanics.

If you have other questions, or some of the game mechanics seem like bullshit to you, come here again and explain to us the step to reproduce it as well as describe the outcome you expected instead.

Good luck (y)

Sep 24, 2020
A few users had this feeling at first. But the consensus of all people that took time to discover the new mechanics seems to point towards the game being more balanced now.

Some things are a lot easier in 2.2. Some obvious and well-known strategies don't work anymore at all.

You might wanna have a read at the updated infos in the tutorial and give the tutorial girls a try, to familiarize yourself back with the mechanics.

If you have other questions, or some of the game mechanics seem like bullshit to you, come here again and explain to us the step to reproduce it as well as describe the outcome you expected instead.

Good luck (y)
Thks for the help

Reactions: qwertyu12359

clown3

Dec 2, 2019
I can't find the debug info. The function is once upon one of the four special equipment, but now noly shown in the tutorial mode. I really appreciate that it's so great and cool to use numbers to show humility. (And in fact player may learn humility from the numbers.) I almost understand how to play with this new version in two days. So how could I get the debug info?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I can't find the debug info. The function is once upon one of the four special equipment, but now noly shown in the tutorial mode. I really appreciate that it's so great and cool to use numbers to show humility. (And in fact player may learn humility from the numbers.) I almost understand how to play with this new version in two days. So how could I get the debug info?
Only some of the information is available outside the tutorial. Equip the artifact, then hover your mouse over the aura text.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes