ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
hmm i went through the lectures they talking about raising taming, awarness habit but nothing specific about devotion. still not sure about if it's affected by those 3 stats or other things
The final goal of raising her obedience is make her accept slave morality. When a slave accepts her position with all of her heart and sincerely wants to serve her master, she has reached a moral growth that we call devotion. This source of loyalty is doubly valuable because it is the most reliable and will motivate her to do her best even after she is sold to a new owner.

Slave morality begins to appear when on the one hand the slave is satisfied with her position and is in a good mood, and on the other she has developed habitual as well as instinctual and rational obedience. Fear is not critical, but it is difficult to develop slave morality while fear is present.

Acknowledged whip masters are able to sharply raise their slave’s morale through catharsis: a special state of enlightenment, the moment of truth, comes in the second of highest pain or pleasure. But this technique is available only for the best.

--------------

There are other ways, for example the Philtre elixir, which can only be used once, or the Delikacia spell, although pay attention to her Intellect.

Erotic rewards or spend time with rewards also help, if they go well.

Last edited:

callikro

Mar 29, 2021
ah right thx, guess i just didn't pay enough attention or something, pretty sure i re read this part many times but somehow missed the devotion party lol

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Updates on master-ia(-patch):

- More advice about devotion in tutorial lecture
- Slower brand reputation leveling from arena
- Added a racing penalty for overweight slaves
- Improved sneakers for athletics training, as one would expect
- Fixed menu height in medical center

Reactions: StJesuz

dark7337

Apr 18, 2021
Playing this Game for the first time was one of the worst experiences considering my heavy ADD. The first day was more : "I'll click through anything without a tutorial, how hard could it be".

It was so frustrating. I failed hard on easy.

After a little commitment I can say that I realy love this game, for its gameplay loop.

I want to add, that the Team did an incredible job with it.

4 out of 5.

Thank you for your constant work on this project is realy appreciated.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Does the cat ears, the fluffy paws and the tail plug increase the growth of pet training? and is there a bonus from the perfume reward?
Yes to the first question. The description of all of those items mentions pet play or feeling like a pet, as a hint that they help with pet training.

Perfume improves style, which contributes to charm, which helps when selling a slave. It also qualifies as a tier-4 gift that never loses its appeal, unlike sweet treats which a slave can grow tired of. So, giving a gift of perfume is a fairly reliable way to satisfy a "promised gift" to a slave who isn't satisfied with a lesser gift. Although it is possible for a slave to be satisfied only by a tier-5 gift, that's a rare situation.

Note that perfume washes off whenever the slave bathes (including at the beach or spa). Each gift is good for a single day. The slave automatically applies it overnight.

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Found a bug (things in parentheses are what I tried): if you get a high obedience slave (high fear, some taming, habit, awareness), make her equip high resistance equipment (Anal Tail and the rest of pony gear) and then her obedience drops (by drinking Water of Leke) the equipment tab gets blocked. Every time you click it you get "<name> refuses to wear that", but the clothes don't get unequipped making the tab unavailable until re-raising the obedience. Either the clothes should get unequipped on the first try or more consistently either ignore clothes she is already wearing or remove them on the decrease in obedience/increase in resistance).

Edit (correction): It actually gets unequipped, but one item at a time, not all at once, meaning if you click enough times it gets all unequipped and the tab works. Still, it's clearly a bug as it's very confusing (I haven't tried it more than thrice in a row initially) and should at least get checked + uneqippped all, not only to the first problematic item.

Last edited:

loliumsoup

Sep 11, 2021
So am I just out of luck with Necropolis and Bull for reputation? For context I had sold to Serpentine and Outcasts to a high enough level to access the regions leaders. I then finished outcasts then Serpentine and recently got white town. Though it seems that the other regions ie Necropolis and Bull now refuse to notice sales to their resident's. I have sold to all residents in bull and Necropolis and still have no reputation with both. I tried to sell two S+ girls with everything for them being S+ except cow in the hopes that would do something. Since the ingame text sounds to me at least like it suggests that. However no luck again running big ol' no reputation.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So am I just out of luck with Necropolis and Bull for reputation? For context I had sold to Serpentine and Outcasts to a high enough level to access the regions leaders. I then finished outcasts then Serpentine and recently got white town. Though it seems that the other regions ie Necropolis and Bull now refuse to notice sales to their resident's. I have sold to all residents in bull and Necropolis and still have no reputation with both. I tried to sell two S+ girls with everything for them being S+ except cow in the hopes that would do something. Since the ingame text sounds to me at least like it suggests that. However no luck again running big ol' no reputation.
If you get too close to a faction, their rival faction won't ever trust you.

Reactions: loliumsoup

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Found a bug (things in parentheses are what I tried): if you get a high obedience slave (high fear, some taming, habit, awareness), make her equip high resistance equipment (Anal Tail and the rest of pony gear) and then her obedience drops (by drinking Water of Leke) the equipment tab gets blocked. Every time you click it you get "<name> refuses to wear that", but the clothes don't get unequipped making the tab unavailable until re-raising the obedience. Either the clothes should get unequipped on the first try or more consistently either ignore clothes she is already wearing or remove them on the decrease in obedience/increase in resistance).

Edit (correction): It actually gets unequipped, but one item at a time, not all at once, meaning if you click enough times it gets all unequipped and the tab works. Still, it's clearly a bug as it's very confusing (I haven't tried it more than thrice in a row initially) and should at least get checked + uneqippped all, not only to the first problematic item.
It is working as designed, and now that you've figured it out, I'm sure it won't confuse you again, but I agree that it should be improved.

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
I can't sell a B+ Servant. I got Style S+. Only thing I see left to do is work on Fame. Last time I sold the same thing in a lower district with much less. Are higher district independently more demanding? Guess I'll try unclo Bo's tattoos. I don't think going to "model" which I'm close to is going to tip it if tattoos aren't enough.
1632884483072.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I can't sell a B+ Servant. I got Style S+. Only thing I see left to do is work on Fame. Last time I sold the same thing in a lower district with much less. Are higher district independently more demanding? Guess I'll try unclo Bo's tattoos. I don't think going to "model" which I'm close to is going to tip it if tattoos aren't enough.
View attachment 1427154
Sell to whom? What's the rejection message?

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Informal poll: How many of you have read the "Controls" help text (from the main menu when you first start the game)? Do you use the keyboard shortcuts?
I haven't. Then when I opened the game for the second time I opened it, saw a wall of unstructured text without any emphasis and was like "Meh, I already clicked through it, likely nothing new." (now I read through it and my opinion hasn't changed).

I use ESC, SPACE (and F2, F5, ctrl+S which aren't there), no other keys. I would also prefer tooltips to one central text.

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Btw. the "clickable" link to this thread in "Development" doesn't actually work on click (Firefox doesn't register it at least).

And I suppose this is not fully supported (and possible also known), but for Slave Editor (cheat menu, was trying something): some values go over the limit and bug out, some have wrong labels (breast size), and possibly unknown Rimming S shortcut doesn't work.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
To someone asking for a B+ servant. rejection message is "no means no!" somethign about how rpesentabel they are...
Donna VenturiLady Yasmenia
No means no means "don't try again before waiting at least 10 days," if you tried again too soon after they already refused once. You can try selling to a different buyer if you're in a hurry. I'm guessing you didn't have her charm that high the first time you tried. A+ charm should be more than enough.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes