Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I have a question: how many slaves does the cheat "BlackCat" summon? It doesn't seem to stop summoning high quality slaves on a save of mine. and I have yet to meet Isabella from all these slaves.
I'm new to the game.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I have a question: how many slaves does the cheat "BlackCat" summon? It doesn't seem to stop summoning high quality slaves on a save of mine. and I have yet to meet Isabella from all these slaves.
I'm new to the game.
I don't know about the cheat. You will meet Isabella upon returning to the border of the fogs once you have rented a house from the real estate agency in white town. No cheating required.

Welcome, there's some really good reading on the last page or two in this thread if you're having trouble getting started.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but Gemstone Rings come in pairs. Not the earrings which should, but the regular old put in on your finger rings. There's nothing that indicates that they come in pairs and they never did in previous versions of the game. If it's not a bug, maybe make it more clear that they come in pairs? Just a thought.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but Gemstone Rings come in pairs. Not the earrings which should, but the regular old put in on your finger rings. There's nothing that indicates that they come in pairs and they never did in previous versions of the game. If it's not a bug, maybe make it more clear that they come in pairs? Just a thought.
That is a bug. Thanks!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm new to the game.
It will generate a new slave whenever you do not have one. Those "cheats" are not really intended for playing the game. They are for development testing. If you want to cheat, start a custom game on easy difficulty, and there is a cheat menu you can access through the options button on the top bar.

Reactions: Aileh200

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
It will generate a new slave whenever you do not have one. Those "cheats" are not really intended for playing the game. They are for development testing. If you want to cheat, start a custom game on easy difficulty, and there is a cheat menu you can access through the options button on the top bar.
Thanks!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
master-ia/master-ia-patch have been updated with some fixes and a small addition from the roadmap:

- When wearing the raven crown, hovering over the obedience text in auspex will show the specific number
- When a slave rebels (without starting a fight) as you are punishing her, it is no longer possible for her guilt to increase as a result, which could make her react as if your punishment was too lenient
- On patch branch, variant 5 was incorrectly using variant 10's avatar and body image; also corrected some inconsistencies between images and anatomy values for a handful of other patch variants
- A slave who is sterile but whose fertility is not yet known to the slaver will now display as fertile as intended until the slaver learns otherwise
- Giving a slave to the Vatican no longer gives the master a "got sparks for selling a slave" mood bonus, because he didn't get any sparks
- Gemstone rings for fingers are now sold individually as intended (thanks RedGreen3)
- One of the dimachaerus opponents in the arena was missing defeat text if her stamina or morale dropped to zero while she had remaining health
- Special treat erotic reward now correctly relieves master excitement in a few of the scenarios

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
Hello all

Im have come back the game after a few years without playing and so far version 2.2 has been amazing, thanks for the developers
One question I did not find the answer for yet though.. previously, you could train athletics till endurance would reach level S+ without need for any clothes, if I remember correctly. Is this no longer the case ? My slave has level A+ and I receive the message that I have taught her all I could with the current level I have. Which atribute should I increase so that I can train her to level S+ ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello all

Im have come back the game after a few years without playing and so far version 2.2 has been amazing, thanks for the developers
One question I did not find the answer for yet though.. previously, you could train athletics till endurance would reach level S+ without need for any clothes, if I remember correctly. Is this no longer the case ? My slave has level A+ and I receive the message that I have taught her all I could with the current level I have. Which atribute should I increase so that I can train her to level S+ ?
Maybe the slave has an endurance malus. Is she obese, or anorexic?

Clothes are not mandatory to reach S+

And thanks for the compliment about v2.2, we are glad you find it amazing :)

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
@Metalfuck
Whats the strenght on your slaver? Is it A+?
Your strenght is the cap, you cant train a slave stronger than you.
Also I believe its more efficient to train with leotard and sneakers. I think each gives +1 gains.
And if you send to personal tutor she would gain even more but it will cost you.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
What's the requirement for the perfect gladiator mission? My B+ (s+ amazon and enduring) gladiator wasn't accepted
To complete the special mission for the magic item? That requires several victories in the arena, perhaps 5. Your slave will earn the trait "Arena Champion".

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The game is awesome, Is this still in development?
It is!

The game kind of stopped development on Hongfire at v1.7, around 4 years ago...

But now it is back on track, with a different team. 2.2 was the last big version that got released. 2.2.1 is being worked on. You can see what has been done and what's left for next version in the OP, under the roadmap section (y) ;)

Reactions: Erxkum

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay all you wonderful people here, how does the incest work in this game.

I played several years ago but have forgotten who, what or where of it.

Thanks for your time.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Okay all you wonderful people here, how does the incest work in this game.

I played several years ago but have forgotten who, what or where of it.

Thanks for your time.
I gather that the sister is only for starts with the nerd, Johnny. It's a special quest that appears if he's able to get patrician status before a certain time. I've never seen it.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes