ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I gather that the sister is only for starts with the nerd, Johnny. It's a special quest that appears if he's able to get patrician status before a certain time. I've never seen it.
Actually it is not time limited, but otherwise correct. Using Johny's portrait for a custom game also qualifies.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I went around and ask several people about what they wanted.

One said a servant of B+.

Okay I get a slave train her up to B+ give her a makeover because she is already a beauty so no plastic surgery is needed and she gets refused.

What the heck is this being refused.

That is all she said is a servant of B+ class and that is what I have and it get refused.
Is this a bug or is there something else at play here?

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I went around and ask several people about what they wanted.

One said a servant of B+.

Okay I get a slave train her up to B+ give her a makeover because she is already a beauty so no plastic surgery is needed and she gets refused.

What the heck is this being refused.

That is all she said is a servant of B+ class and that is what I have and it get refused.
Is this a bug or is there something else at play here?
Did you got the slave's maid and cook stats to at least B? Is their charm also at least B?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did you got the slave's maid and cook stats to at least B? Is their charm also at least B?
To have a B+ slave you must train them up in 2 normal stats to S+ and 1 S+ in sex, both cooking and maid are S+'s so yes all other stats are B+ and she is ranked as a B+ slave.

This is why I am asking what is going on here.
A servant of B+. (This is all it says there is nothing else said about the slave.)
Both maid and cooking are S+ and 1 sex option is S+ to reach B+ slave rank, she is also beautiful.
All other normal skills are at B+, don't remember what all the sex skills are but 1 of them is S+.

Reactions: Aileh200

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
To have a B+ slave you must train them up in 2 normal stats to S+ and 1 S+ in sex, both cooking and maid are S+'s so yes all other stats are B+ and she is ranked as a B+ slave.

This is why I am asking what is going on here.
A servant of B+. (This is all it says there is nothing else said about the slave.)
Both maid and cooking are S+ and 1 sex option is S+ to reach B+ slave rank, she is also beautiful.
All other normal skills are at B+, don't remember what all the sex skills are but 1 of them is S+.
If you're talking about what I believe you are, did you also make sure to give the slave a manicure and nice clothing first? There's a 'Charm' stat you can't see without Auspex IIRC that influences whether they'll be accepted even if they meet the requirement.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you're talking about what I believe you are, did you also make sure to give the slave a manicure and nice clothing first? There's a 'Charm' stat you can't see without Auspex IIRC that influences whether they'll be accepted even if they meet the requirement.
Yes I did my first post said I gave her a makeover.
I have put her on ice for now and will try again with her later, already close to what the price is and what they offering so will just have to wait and see if it will work the next decade or 2.

Give us screen when she gets refused and/or save. Would be nice to know what that character says exactly.
I did not save before and it was many days before this that my save is so for now will have to wait.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I always check with my assistant when I'm getting ready to sell a slave, she will say which specializations the slave qualifies for.

You can also go to the forum square, in white town, there you can find potential customers for your slave. They will show up when you go back home and look in your diary.

There is a cooldown if she gets rejected for whatever reason. You can't offer her again for some number of days (maybe 10) to the same client. I am not sure if it's still this way but sometimes they would just say "I don't like her, never" and not ever buy that slave if you tried too many times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I always check with my assistant when I'm getting ready to sell a slave, she will say which specializations the slave qualifies for.

You can also go to the forum square, in white town, there you can find potential customers for your slave. They will show up when you go back home and look in your diary.

There is a cooldown if she gets rejected for whatever reason. You can't offer her again for some number of days (maybe 10) to the same client. I am not sure if it's still this way but sometimes they would just say "I don't like her, never" and not ever buy that slave if you tried too many times.
This is what she wants. What she wants.jpg
She said even though she meets the specs she is not for sure about it and then refuse the slave.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
This is what she wants. View attachment 1486248
She said even though she meets the specs she is not for sure about it and then refuse the slave.
You failed the charm check. Depending on her fame, your fame, and other aspects, just giving her a day at the spa might not be enough to make her impress the client. As was mentioned earlier, you can see her charm by looking at her anatomy after casting auspex. Usually you need her charm to be equal to her rank or higher.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It's probably the Style (Refinement) requirement. You can usually get it to A+ with the spa full makeup, but you've gotta watch out for accessories that lower style, like my favorite spiked collar.
For businesses and most clients it's gotta be B or A. A few high-level guys also have an Exoticism requirement, I think B was the highest (for the Bulls King).

In any case, always save before presenting a slave. If they refuse a slave once, they say "No means no" (I've never checked that cooldown thing). This one client should have a A+ (light blue) style requirement at most, so you've probably forgotten about unwanted accessories on your girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's probably the Style (Refinement) requirement. You can usually get it to A+ with the spa full makeup, but you've gotta watch out for accessories that lower style, like my favorite spiked collar.
For businesses and most clients it's gotta be B or A. A few high-level guys also have an Exoticism requirement, I think B was the highest (for the Bulls King).

In any case, always save before presenting a slave. If they refuse a slave once, they say "No means no" (I've never checked that cooldown thing). This one client should have a A+ (light blue) style requirement at most, so you've probably forgotten about unwanted accessories on your girl.
Well I put the girl in the icebox and trained up 2 more girls then went and got her out and tried again without doing any thing else and this time she took her.

Now to another question, what does this game considered a "concubine" to be.

In the real world its either a 2nd lower class wife or a girl on the side doing sex stuff with.
(Yes I know there is other descriptions for it but that's the 2 in my mind at the moment.)

You failed the charm check. Depending on her fame, your fame, and other aspects, just giving her a day at the spa might not be enough to make her impress the client. As was mentioned earlier, you can see her charm by looking at her anatomy after casting auspex. Usually you need her charm to be equal to her rank or higher.
That's must be it she was my first sale in this game so I had nothing to work with for fame.
After selling 2 girls my fame went up and now she took her, this answers why so thank you for your answer.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Now to another question, what does this game considered a "concubine" to be.
You can get detailed requirements for each specialization by either looking in the Slaver's Objectives page or by talking with an assistant. Concubine is more work but I think they also pay a bit more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It is!

The game kind of stopped development on Hongfire at v1.7, around 4 years ago...

But now it is back on track, with a different team. 2.2 was the last big version that got released. 2.2.1 is being worked on. You can see what has been done and what's left for next version in the OP, under the roadmap section (y) ;)
Hey I like it so far just now trying it out again and besides the learning curve its going pretty good.

Not for sure if its the patch or the main game but you need to add the tag for animation for at least 1 sex scene is animated.

If your taken request for content need more incest content and easier to get to.

Is there any way to keep the babies or do we either lose the girl or abort the baby?

Thanks for bringing this good game and updates to us here a F95.

ADD: And the virgin tag is needed also.

Now I will add a question.
How the heck do you discipline a masochist?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay all you find folks on here what does the numbers mean and how to lower or raise the stats?

Nature C-; 21 (+40/-10)

Endurance I know how to raise the stat but have no idea what the numbers mean.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Okay all you find folks on here what does the numbers mean and how to lower or raise the stats?

Nature C-; 21 (+40/-10)

Endurance I know how to raise the stat but have no idea what the numbers mean.
+40/-10 are the thresholds at which the stat will advance or lower to the next grade or level. 21 is its current value, changed by certain activities or conditions (like clothing or rules.)

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Also, slavers have an easier time with lolis, especially the teacher, the old man, and the kid. The teacher also does well with young slaves. Conversely, the butler is at his best with mature slaves.
Delikacia is a good alternative to the Cage, but it drains intellect, so be careful not to overdo it.

Haven't played in a while, but came across this stuff.

I had absolutely no idea either of these things were the case. The game might need something of a small UI/Tooltip overhaul at some point to make sure the player is getting relevant information on stuff? For instance, Delikacia's description makes NO indication of any Intellect effects whatsoever, it doesn't have to be blatant but not even a 'may dull the mind' or something to that effect existing is kinda annoying, so you'd only ever notice that if you happened to be tracking it rigorously.

That first one also might have potentially had a decently large impact on my Slaver if the Fighter has any adjustments, since the portraits still caused stuff to happen in custom games as far as I recall.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

Nature C-; 21 (+40/-10)
Nature attribute level is C-. Change progress is 21. Level will change at +40 or -10.

Is there any way to keep the babies or do we either lose the girl or abort the baby?

How the heck do you discipline a masochist?
No way to keep.

Use punishments that are not painful.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Haven't played in a while, but came across this stuff.

I had absolutely no idea either of these things were the case. The game might need something of a small UI/Tooltip overhaul at some point to make sure the player is getting relevant information on stuff? For instance, Delikacia's description makes NO indication of any Intellect effects whatsoever, it doesn't have to be blatant but not even a 'may dull the mind' or something to that effect existing is kinda annoying, so you'd only ever notice that if you happened to be tracking it rigorously.

That first one also might have potentially had a decently large impact on my Slaver if the Fighter has any adjustments, since the portraits still caused stuff to happen in custom games as far as I recall.
1636250679387.png
1636250658301.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This quest is too cryptic for me to understand. too cryptic.jpg
Being a disable veteran with memory problems leaves me no choice but to come here for help.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes