Jun 28, 2020
When you deny food as a punishment, does she have guilt when you end the day?
Nope, because it is a hardcore run I avoid physical punishments and only try to starve her, make her sleep in the floor and use scolding when there is guilt regardless how much times has been used before, I never make the mistake of ending the day with guilt or merit unchecked, it's just not worth it, if I remember correctly fear can be lowered letting the slave unpunished for one day but the spoiling that comes after it... is just something I don't want to deal with given that fear can be lowered on it's own if I just keep playing the game normally, but I think I have used that mechanic before on a high tier slave, something about forgetting the "deny orgasm" rule that had to be punished, well can't remember exactly if I punished the slave. then she got fear. then had to punish her again and then had to forgive her to get rid of that fear, or simply decided to no punish her to not go that entire route, the spoiling in that example wasn't an issue cause the slave had high devotion so one "put in place" was enough to get her back to normal, but on early game and on F tiers? it's not worth it cause it lowers obedience and that's huge on the early game with zero bonuses, so, when there is guilt unchecked is on purpose and it's rare, and with merit I never let it unchecked, I see no upside on not rewarding her and only downsides... well maybe lowering spoiling but never gave it a chance cause I could get rid of it by letting her sleep in the floor or not feeding her for a day, it just feels easier than dealing with underminding her obedience using the "forgive" method.
So that's why it made no sense for me, there was no guilt or merit unchecked, was expecting a low mood and got the opposite

Some of the rewards spoil a bit regardless of the merit level, yes. It's intentional. Being spoiled is no longer something to be avoided at all costs; it has benefits too (spoiled slaves gain merit easier).
Ah I see, I kinda felt it was intentional, I just wasn't sure cause some tiers increased it and other didn't, maybe cause the lower tiers weren't enough to increase the spoil threshold

Jun 28, 2020
Ok so here is the save, I did the same, she got guilt then I scolded her and inmediatly denied her food and ended the day, and the next day jumped from low mood to optimistic, the save is before doing all that so it can be replicated and it's the loli version

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ImperatorAugustusTertius

Does repairing a girls virginity counts that she is still a virgin for high level quests?
I think I remember that yes :)

How do I get S+ food for S+ strength? I'm stuck at A+ witha slave that cooks S+ food apparently but at the end of the day it says I ate A+
If you are talking about your assistant being S+ skill in cooking and cooking A+ food for you, increase her devotion.
If it's your slave, I wonder, I don't know what's the problem. Maybe you can offer a serie of screenshots?
But yeah, quality of the food also counts, buy every kind of food.
There is incest tag. How do I get to that?
With Johnny at the end of the game. Before there was a time limit to beat the game in order to unlock the event, now I think it's only "hard" difficulty as a requirement.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How do I get S+ food for S+ strength? I'm stuck at A+ witha slave that cooks S+ food apparently but at the end of the day it says I ate A+
Eating S+ food can raise strength up to A+, not up to S+.

Meal quality shown at the bottom of the main screen after cooking is the potential quality of the meal. Available ingredients determine the actual quality, which is resolved during the end-of-day transition.

S+ quality meals can be prepared with just alcohol, flour and spices, or cream, flower and spices, or cream, flour and cheese, or vegetables, flour and cream. Meat adds more options to the menu, but they are just for "flavor."

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
There is incest tag. How do I get to that?
With Johnny at the end of the game. Before there was a time limit to beat the game in order to unlock the event, now I think it's only "hard" difficulty as a requirement.
No time limit, no difficulty restriction. Just play as Johny or use his portrait on a custom game, give a slave to the Pope, and then wait a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Ok so here is the save, I did the same, she got guilt then I scolded her and inmediatly denied her food and ended the day, and the next day jumped from low mood to optimistic, the save is before doing all that so it can be replicated and it's the loli version
When loading the save, the slave is Calm. She has mood penalties because she was starved before and because she ate dehydrated food. She has mood bonuses because she was massaged and bathed.

If you go to the next day without doing anything, her mood is Hopeful. She has only the mood penalty because she ate dehydrated food, but is no longer unhappy about having been starved. She has mood bonuses because she bathed and because she rested well (ended the day with spare energy).

If you give her a tier-1 verbal punishment, it doesn't affect her mood the following day.

If you take away her food and then go to the next day without doing anything, her mood is Optimistic. She has no mood penalties, and only has the mood bonuses for having bathed and rested well. The lack of a mood penalty for being starved is a bug.

Should be fixed now on master-ia(-patch).

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why is Johnny (MC) losing mood saying he not have sex when in fact he is having anal sex while training the girl?

Every day he is having anal sex but every 2 days its says he is not having sex at all and only vaginal sex works for his mood, why is this?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have you ever had sex that wasn't very good?
Every day he is having anal sex but every 2 days its says he is not having sex at all and only vaginal sex works for his mood, why is this?
The girl is A+ anal so the sex should be good enough to keep his mood up but instead it drops.
Hell even when the girl has S+ his mood drops.

Only vaginal sex no matter how good or how bad the slave is works to keep his mood up.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The girl is A+ anal so the sex should be good enough to keep his mood up but instead it drops.
Hell even when the girl has S+ his mood drops.

Only vaginal sex no matter how good or how bad the slave is works to keep his mood up.
If you're using 2.2 and not the latest 2.2.1, you might be running into a bug.

Reactions: a1fox3

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yes I am using 2.2 did not know of a 2.2.1.

Is the version on the wiki download 2.2.1 and does 2.2 saves work?
The links from the wiki for the "Dev'" version are for 2.2.1 (at the moment). 2.2.1 is what we are calling the development work-in-progress version.

For your convenience:

Base:
Media:

There have been enough changes in the media since 2.2 that you'll want to get the updated media pack too so you don't have any missing images.

Yes, 2.2 saves work. You may need to toggle "ignore version check when loading" from the "Game" menu at the top of the JONT game window.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The links from the wiki for the "Dev'" version are for 2.2.1 (at the moment). 2.2.1 is what we are calling the development work-in-progress version.

For your convenience:

Base:
Media:

There have been enough changes in the media since 2.2 that you'll want to get the updated media pack too so you don't have any missing images.

Yes, 2.2 saves work. You may need to toggle "ignore version check when loading" from the "Game" menu at the top of the JONT game window.
Thanks for the links, does this include the loli patch or is the old one still good to use?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I gave you the no-loli version. Loli patch installs over it. Links are also on the wiki.
Got it.

Now to a problem.
Played over 1200 days in 2.2 and nothing changed with the assistant with having sex with her many of those days, but just a little over 2 weeks in game playing 2.2.1 and now she turns into a nypho with only having sex 6 times in 2 weeks.
Why!
Is this a bug or are you trying to make it harder to play this game?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How does the nymphomaniac trait make things harder? I think it just gives a bonus to sexual skill training and better mood bonus from sexual rewards.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ImperatorAugustusTertius

It would sure be nice if the wiki had the exact word for what is required instead of a word that could mean 3 different shapes.

Healthy Weight could mean any thing from model to the next 2-3 above it.
Some people consider chubby to be healthy weight.
What does the game say healthy weight is?

How does the nymphomaniac trait make things harder? I think it just gives a bonus to sexual skill training and better mood bonus from sexual rewards.
(((ADD this in after posting: She has been with me for more than 1200 days and after the update is when it all changed.)))

Well before upgrading to 2.2.1 she would need sex every 5-6 days now its every 3 days or she drives you up the wall.
And if playing Johnny it seems his lust is double when this happens and tanks his mood if he don't get sex, vaginal sex that is.
Tried doing anal but does not work to fix his mood it must be vaginal sex taking 1.5 of his green stars away for training slaves.

ADD: After another 6 weeks in game it seems to have calmed down to what it was before instead of every 2-3 days its back to 5-6 days.

ADD: Again: The sex is not rally the problem its changing the girls on the new update to be nypho's, if this is going to happen to every girl from now on then many more players will cheat to get by it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes