ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
ImperatorAugustusTertius
It would sure be nice if the wiki had the exact word for what is required instead of a word that could mean 3 different shapes.

Healthy Weight could mean any thing from model to the next 2-3 above it.
Some people consider chubby to be healthy weight.
What does the game say healthy weight is?
I have no idea what part of the wiki you are reacting to. The wiki is not updated for 2.2 or later. The game contains its own documentation.

There is no "Healthy Weight" physique now. It's Bony, Model, Slender, Voluptuous, Chubby, Corpulent. If you click on the physique attribute in-game, it will tell you the levels.

(((ADD this in after posting: She has been with me for more than 1200 days and after the update is when it all changed.)))

Well before upgrading to 2.2.1 she would need sex every 5-6 days now its every 3 days or she drives you up the wall.
And if playing Johnny it seems his lust is double when this happens and tanks his mood if he don't get sex, vaginal sex that is.
Tried doing anal but does not work to fix his mood it must be vaginal sex taking 1.5 of his green stars away for training slaves.

ADD: After another 6 weeks in game it seems to have calmed down to what it was before instead of every 2-3 days its back to 5-6 days.

ADD: Again: The sex is not rally the problem its changing the girls on the new update to be nypho's, if this is going to happen to every girl from now on then many more players will cheat to get by it.
If she's been with you for 1200 days, she's probably had sex many hundreds of times. If she didn't already have the trait, that was a bug.

She drives you up the wall? Have you enabled the REPORTING: Silence option at the bottom right of the assistant rules screen?

There were some issues with the master's excitement level, but as far as I know they are fixed. Are you using relaxed anal sex, or anal penetration lessons? Either way, how's the slave's demonstration skill?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have no idea what part of the wiki you are reacting to. The wiki is not updated for 2.2 or later. The game contains its own documentation.

There is no "Healthy Weight" physique now. It's Bony, Model, Slender, Voluptuous, Chubby, Corpulent. If you click on the physique attribute in-game, it will tell you the levels.

If she's been with you for 1200 days, she's probably had sex many hundreds of times. If she didn't already have the trait, that was a bug.

She drives you up the wall? Have you enabled the REPORTING: Silence option at the bottom right of the assistant rules screen?

There were some issues with the master's excitement level, but as far as I know they are fixed. Are you using relaxed anal sex, or anal penetration lessons? Either way, how's the slave's demonstration skill?
I have no problem with the assistant reporting its them asking for sex at the end of the day saying "why is your dick not in me" stuff.
Not just the assistant but the slave to they hit 2 and both will masturbate and at 5 they start asking for sex so going from 3 clicks to get to the next day it takes 5 to 8 clicks to get to the next day.
And with sex taking 1 to 1 1/5 stars away from the master leaves a lot less time for training making it take twice as long to train slaves to sell or for quest. (Most of the time both hit 4 and 5 together leaving poor Johnny only 1 star left so no training that day just to calm the girls down.)

As for the relax sex its all ways have to be vaginal or Johnny will not be happy.

All it says in game is fit and can not be fat or flabby. what.jpg
But like I said a "fit" body could mean anywhere from chubby to a model, but we can probably rule out chubby but that still leave 3 different ones to shoot for.

It could be me and with my brain not working as it use to be I just can't figure it out.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I have no problem with the assistant reporting its them asking for sex at the end of the day saying "why is your dick not in me" stuff.
Not just the assistant but the slave to they hit 2 and both will masturbate and at 5 they start asking for sex so going from 3 clicks to get to the next day it takes 5 to 8 clicks to get to the next day.
And with sex taking 1 to 1 1/5 stars away from the master leaves a lot less time for training making it take twice as long to train slaves to sell or for quest. (Most of the time both hit 4 and 5 together leaving poor Johnny only 1 star left so no training that day just to calm the girls down.)

As for the relax sex its all ways have to be vaginal or Johnny will not be happy.
Shouldn’t take more than one time every few days. Can you give me a save?

By the way, do you know you can use spacebar as a shortcut for clicking the right arrow?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Shouldn’t take more than one time every few days. Can you give me a save?

By the way, do you know you can use spacebar as a shortcut for clicking the right arrow?
Everything calmed down about 4 weeks of play and now back to what it was even though the assistant has the nypho tag.
It almost seems like there was a bleed over from the save because I just found out the slave was a nypho and then the very next time having sex with the assistant she got the tag.

(Sending save by PM.)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
To add to that, there also the option of assigning Space to the middle mouse button.
The autohotkey script could look like this, for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, if you're the same Augustus as the code's, thanks for your work and the many pointers.
I can't seem to find where the actual menu strings are (menu_form = 144 ? :unsure:) I've been trying to add the respective torture intensities to the title ('Acetic infusion (4)' and so on). A description seems to exist, but it doesn't show in-game, nor do the edits I've tried doing.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Forgive my poor English pls.
I wonder if there is any way to overwritten texts outside jack.qsp, in forms such as json?as a more easily way to provide traslation to this game instead of change texts on original codes.
I want to do some mods more easily, even if I can't do it outside jack.qsp, I still tried to create new folder and locations.
Soon I find that brought me a package of new menu_forms、results、screens、options、database、 $menu、$addon
and that of obj buttons which mostly based on home_menu and city_menu、logic of game saving & loading which mostly based on slave[]、assistant[] and master[] dictionaries.
I still have to change original codes, and create a log recording which locations、between which lines、and why codes are put into here before and after which codes.
All in all, screen shot below is what i am doing
Rosa
A Magic Genius
Keen on and master at magic, she has infinity passion on magic experiments, even concerning The Forbidden Modifications.
Menus:
Rosa's goods
Rosa's quests
Personal trains
Rosa's farmland
The Forbidden Modifications
Mansion fercilities expansion
Leave here
Texts:
Welcome to my hideout, maybe you haven't found yet, we are already in mists beyond the edge, gangs and soldiers in the slum are much more threatening than these weak monsters.
By the way, what do you want to do this time , master ?
1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I can't seem to find where the actual menu strings are (menu_form = 144 ? :unsure:) I've been trying to add the respective torture intensities to the title ('Acetic infusion (4)' and so on). A description seems to exist, but it doesn't show in-game, nor do the edits I've tried doing.
The in-game tooltips are attached to the small yellow triangle in the lower left corner of the menu button icon.

The menu IDs are in json.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Forgive my poor English pls.
I wonder if there is any way to overwritten texts outside jack.qsp, in forms such as json?as a more easily way to provide traslation to this game instead of change texts on original codes.
It's certainly possible, but would be a lot of effort of course, since so many texts (all of them) are not externalized. The game loads all files under the top-level json folder at startup. So we could easily add a new text.json, for example. The field names from json are interpreted by qsp as variables. As an example, you could take some of the text variables from #static_txt.qsrc and move them into json. It wouldn't be that simple for all text, because some of it is conditional, so we'd have to add a lot of new variables, but it's not difficult, just very time-consuming.

I want to do some mods more easily, even if I can't do it outside jack.qsp, I still tried to create new folder and locations.
Soon I find that brought me a package of new menu_forms、results、screens、options、database、 $menu、$addon
and that of obj buttons which mostly based on home_menu and city_menu、logic of game saving & loading which mostly based on slave[]、assistant[] and master[] dictionaries.
I still have to change original codes, and create a log recording which locations、between which lines、and why codes are put into here before and after which codes.
It sounds like you are making good progress learning the code. Let me know if you have other questions.

All in all, screen shot below is what i am doing
Rosa
A Magic Genius
Keen on and master at magic, she has infinity passion on magic experiments, even concerning The Forbidden Modifications.
Menus:
Rosa's goods
Rosa's quests
Personal trains
Rosa's farmland
The Forbidden Modifications
Mansion fercilities expansion
Leave here
Texts:
Welcome to my hideout, maybe you haven't found yet, we are already in mists beyond the edge, gangs and soldiers in the slum are much more threatening than these weak monsters.
By the way, what do you want to do this time , master ?
I look forward to seeing more. My only concern would be to make sure it fits with the rest of the game.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
It's certainly possible, but would be a lot of effort of course, since so many texts (all of them) are not externalized. The game loads all files under the top-level json folder at startup. So we could easily add a new text.json, for example. The field names from json are interpreted by qsp as variables. As an example, you could take some of the text variables from #static_txt.qsrc and move them into json. It wouldn't be that simple for all text, because some of it is conditional, so we'd have to add a lot of new variables, but it's not difficult, just very time-consuming.

It sounds like you are making good progress learning the code. Let me know if you have other questions.
yeah, I've read nearly all codes in jack.qsp, so I can imagine how much works it needs to do. At first, for practicing, I added a moodlet-displaying design in slave_stat under description of slave-psy-status, containing a random bad moodlet and a good one, so you can see her mood details at the same time when you play, rather than especially asking what her feelings are.

This is part of the function $show_mood_description_in_slave_stat, though it should be put into #dynamic or #static_base or elsewhere defined as functions database, but it's only used here when location slave_stat runs.
More importantly, when I share the modifications on CN forum, players need to add codes in only one location.
Even so, still many players meet different matters, for example, syntax error because of codes alignment.
Qgen doesn't have something like code-self-correction system, If I changed more than several locations or many code lines in one location, it's nearly impossible for other players to use/install my design successfully.
So, if I can't do modifications in forms like Steam Workshop, to create new game content is just self-entertainment for me.
By the way, I know nothing about .dll, so I'm quite uncertain about how exactly game saving & loding section run. It seems that $ongload only refreshes database and $estate imgs in jack.qsp, I don't konw what values won't be saved when game saves.
11.png
This is a preview, bad moodlets in red color(neg_horny), and good ones in green(pos_orgasm). However, Chinese is more condensed compared to English, so maybe this text ui doesn't have spare space for english moodlet texts.
12.png

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I look forward to seeing more. My only concern would be to make sure it fits with the rest of the game.
I'm just starting for this part. I didn't change locations finally, it's still in location 'shop_general', these menus are in #options.
1.jpg
Before this, I changed $inseminate in #dynamic, I found that cow insemination not by you has nothing to do with function $inseminate, then I multiplied cum_loads provided by you by 3, and when slave have enough semen inside, picture in slave_stat will be changed to a cumflow one.
I increased many nipple pierced imgs、nipple chain imgs、 pussy with and without cumflow imgs, and changed function $enlarge_ & reduce_breast, $pierce_breast, and created a function $breast_img_with_equipments, to display imgs, one slave fit for one certain img and never changes with refreshment of slave_stat or #dynamic
13.png
I added a new feature, hymen regenerate, also for pracitcing new features. Obtaining in hospital or stock_generation with 5% probability like other features.
Slave's hymen regenerates after 3~5 days since last defloration(added to $vaginally_penetrated in #dynamic), followed by a event in end_day_screen.
I also changed egglaying texts when egg meets a hymen.
14.png
When in combats, you can see some details about current enemy, telling you how much dmg enemy may take on you, and which colors of health is immuned by current enemy to your weapon harm type.
And you can see progress in obtaining fire staff.
But harm type is not balanced at all, mental type and pierce type weapons are quite useless.
15.png
I also added several home musics, one music single loop is quite annoying.
Menu_form is refreshed quite frequently, so I designed a music_lock[] code, to prevent music form changing when there's no location and moods changing.
I changed load_pictures.py to add more "pic_Max[]" for nipple_pierced imgs、nipple_chain imgs、cumflow imgs、title imgs, but haven't add that for sounds, sounds are few for now.
16.png
After all of these, I decided to create some new game content.
Rosa, a magic genius, happened to fall to here, as a lady, she was not only discriminated against by sex, but she also didn’t even have the qualifications to live in the city. After you have some fames(brand reputation), she will find you, and try doing some deals and cooperations with you.
Rosa's goods, I intend to add some consumables, such as potions, more expensive but can save your time and assistant's energy. New consumables will be added here.
17.png
Rosa's quest, just like those nobles do, she need an assistant with good magic ability to assist her with magic experiments.
Slum is not a good place to stay, when you achieve noble status, you can find the pope, request him to reward you with a remote mansion, and you can take Rosa away, the price for Rosa is that she must become your slave.
After you get a mansion, farmland、mansion facilities upgrade and The Forbidden Modifications are open to you.
There's not many plants which can grow in farmland yet, some ingredients for potions、vegetables or etc. This part of content needs to be enriched.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
yeah, I've read nearly all codes in jack.qsp, so I can imagine how much works it needs to do. At first, for practicing, I added a moodlet-displaying design in slave_stat under description of slave-psy-status, containing a random bad moodlet and a good one, so you can see her mood details at the same time when you play, rather than especially asking what her feelings are.

This is a preview, bad moodlets in red color(neg_horny), and good ones in green(pos_orgasm). However, Chinese is more condensed compared to English, so maybe this text ui doesn't have spare space for english moodlet texts.
View attachment 1493702
Interesting idea. There probably is enough space in English too.

If it does not check obedience then it is a minor cheat, because she can refuse to tell you her feelings if you ask her.

This is part of the function $show_mood_description_in_slave_stat, though it should be put into #dynamic or #static_base or elsewhere defined as functions database, but it's only used here when location slave_stat runs.
Looping through all the moods again is repetitive work. You can pull the mood texts from the $slave_mood_list array that is updated by $recalc_slave_mood function in #static_base.

To know how many good and bad moodlets she has, you could modify $recalc_slave_mood to update counter variables in the slave[] array, for example slave['good_moodlets_count'] and slave['bad_moodlets_count'], and then you could use those counters to know the index of the last good mood in the $slave_mood_list array so you can pick out one of each using a random roll:

if slave['good_moodlets_count'] > 0:
$first_mood_to_show = $slave_mood_list[rand(1, slave['good_moodlets_count'])] &! $slave_mood_list starts from index 1
end

if slave['bad_moodlets_count'] > 0:
$second_mood_to_show = $slave_mood_list[rand(slave['good_moodlets_count'] + 1, arrsize('$slave_mood_list'))]
end

More importantly, when I share the modifications on CN forum, players need to add codes in only one location.
Even so, still many players meet different matters, for example, syntax error because of codes alignment.
Qgen doesn't have something like code-self-correction system, If I changed more than several locations or many code lines in one location, it's nearly impossible for other players to use/install my design successfully.
So, if I can't do modifications in forms like Steam Workshop, to create new game content is just self-entertainment for me.
Try to keep most of your new code as dynamic functions in a new file, for example, #dynamic_for_my_mod.qsrc. Then you just need a few dynamic calls in other places to hook into your code. You can fork your own branch on git and keep it updated.

By the way, I know nothing about .dll, so I'm quite uncertain about how exactly game saving & loding section run. It seems that $ongload only refreshes database and $estate imgs in jack.qsp, I don't konw what values won't be saved when game saves.
Every variable is global, and every variable is saved. The only way to get rid of variables is killvar.

We have some code that tries to detect version changes, which is why some things are being refreshed when the game loads.

I'm just starting for this part. I didn't change locations finally, it's still in location 'shop_general', these menus are in #options.
(y) It's good practice to follow the existing design.

Before this, I changed $inseminate in #dynamic, I found that cow insemination not by you has nothing to do with function $inseminate, then I multiplied cum_loads provided by you by 3, and when slave have enough semen inside, picture in slave_stat will be changed to a cumflow one.
(y) I like the picture change idea.
(n) Why increase the amount? Last time I checked, the slaver isn't a minotaur.

I increased many nipple pierced imgs、nipple chain imgs、 pussy with and without cumflow imgs, and changed function $enlarge_ & reduce_breast, $pierce_breast, and created a function $breast_img_with_equipments, to display imgs, one slave fit for one certain img and never changes with refreshment of slave_stat or #dynamic
(y) This all sounds good.

I added a new feature, hymen regenerate, also for pracitcing new features. Obtaining in hospital or stock_generation with 5% probability like other features.
Slave's hymen regenerates after 3~5 days since last defloration(added to $vaginally_penetrated in #dynamic), followed by a event in end_day_screen.
I also changed egglaying texts when egg meets a hymen.
Interesting concept. I'm not sure about the "realism" of it as a medical procedure. Maybe would make more sense as some kind of magical modification. Good thinking on the egglaying texts.

When in combats, you can see some details about current enemy, telling you how much dmg enemy may take on you, and which colors of health is immuned by current enemy to your weapon harm type.
And you can see progress in obtaining fire staff.
As a feature, I don't like being able to predict damage before it happens.

Progress to obtaining the fire staff is already shown by the trophies, isn't it?

But harm type is not balanced at all, mental type and pierce type weapons are quite useless.
Mental weapons are not useful in the Fogs because enemy morale is too high and regenerates too fast, but they are great for fighting your own slaves.

I'm not sure that I agree with you about pierce type being useless. Are you taking into account the special techniques that work with them?

I also added several home musics, one music single loop is quite annoying.
Menu_form is refreshed quite frequently, so I designed a music_lock[] code, to prevent music form changing when there's no location and moods changing.
I've had a lot of trouble with the music code because the QSP function to check if there is currently music playing (isplay) seems to be broken.

I changed load_pictures.py to add more "pic_Max[]" for nipple_pierced imgs、nipple_chain imgs、cumflow imgs、title imgs, but haven't add that for sounds, sounds are few for now.
The QSP player was modified to calculate pic max values automatically, so load_pictures.py is not needed any more. At least, in theory. Did your new images not appear before you made those changes?

After all of these, I decided to create some new game content.
Rosa, a magic genius, happened to fall to here, as a lady, she was not only discriminated against by sex, but she also didn’t even have the qualifications to live in the city. After you have some fames(brand reputation), she will find you, and try doing some deals and cooperations with you.
Rosa's goods, I intend to add some consumables, such as potions, more expensive but can save your time and assistant's energy. New consumables will be added here.

Rosa's quest, just like those nobles do, she need an assistant with good magic ability to assist her with magic experiments.
Slum is not a good place to stay, when you achieve noble status, you can find the pope, request him to reward you with a remote mansion, and you can take Rosa away, the price for Rosa is that she must become your slave.
After you get a mansion, farmland、mansion facilities upgrade and The Forbidden Modifications are open to you.
There's not many plants which can grow in farmland yet, some ingredients for potions、vegetables or etc. This part of content needs to be enriched.
Sounds like Rosa is a magic-oriented Isabella who is living in the Slums but is working as an enchantress and makes enough sparks to be able to buy her own slaves...

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
If it does not check obedience then it is a minor cheat, because she can refuse to tell you her feelings if you ask her.
Oh it's my omission, but it's easy to make up.

Looping through all the moods again is repetitive work. You can pull the mood texts from the $slave_mood_list array that is updated by $recalc_slave_mood function in #static_base.

To know how many good and bad moodlets she has, you could modify $recalc_slave_mood to update counter variables in the slave[] array, for example slave['good_moodlets_count'] and slave['bad_moodlets_count'], and then you could use those counters to know the index of the last good mood in the $slave_mood_list array so you can pick out one of each using a random roll:

if slave['good_moodlets_count'] > 0:
$first_mood_to_show = $slave_mood_list[rand(1, slave['good_moodlets_count'])] &! $slave_mood_list starts from index 1
end

if slave['bad_moodlets_count'] > 0:
$second_mood_to_show = $slave_mood_list[rand(slave['good_moodlets_count'] + 1, arrsize('$slave_mood_list'))]
end
Get it, nice optimization. It's indeed need to be optimized.

Try to keep most of your new code as dynamic functions in a new file, for example, #dynamic_for_my_mod.qsrc. Then you just need a few dynamic calls in other places to hook into your code. You can fork your own branch on git and keep it updated.
Woo~ Excellent idea beyond my expection! Even refreshment or initialization of my own database part can be written into a function, when game starts or loads.

Every variable is global, and every variable is saved. The only way to get rid of variables is killvar.

We have some code that tries to detect version changes, which is why some things are being refreshed when the game loads.
Get it, thank you.

(n) Why increase the amount? Last time I checked, the slaver isn't a minotaur.
It's an attempt yet, as part of a new potion. After you purchase a minotaur(or some other conditions), random events happen when you visit Rosa, that she just had an experiment on minotaur, and developed a new potion which guarantee you ejaculate more in next several days, providing about [40,50] cum_loads for each ejaculation and enable you to inseminate cows yourself. The potion sells in Rosa's goods.
By the way, ejaculation_intensity is always kept within [0,5], therefore maximum cum_loads for per ejaculation is 5, don't you think 5 is a bit little for a man with strongest libido who erection all the time, while the value for minotaur is [100,110].
To display cumflow img after once or twice ejaculation in one day, in order to see this img a bit more frequently, I increased cum_loads of ejaculation. Of course, chaging conditions of cumflow img displaying is also a method, but [5,10] amount of cum_loads resulting in a cumflow is … somewhat unreasonable?
I also changed $dyn_slave_bathed that after slave took a bath, she lose 80% of cum_loads, cows excluded, a slave wearing v_balls excluded as well.(cleaning body except vagina)

if 'dynslave' ! 'cow':
if 'dynslave' = 'slave' and dynslave['v_balls_rule'] = 1 and dynslave['v_balls_rule_broken'] = 0:
else
dynslave['cumload'] = dynslave['cumload']/5 &! Semen loads reduce by 80% except cow, no need to clean her vagina.
end
end

Interesting concept. I'm not sure about the "realism" of it as a medical procedure. Maybe would make more sense as some kind of magical modification. Good thinking on the egglaying texts.
Rosa's Forbidden Modification is designed for this, after I work on this part, I will transfer the code over certainly. This is one research result of her magical experiments, with your help of your money、facilities and assistant you provided with her in Rosa's first quest.

As a feature, I don't like being able to predict damage before it happens.
Part of my design too, if you have a new equipment like bull ring which helps you in combat?

Progress to obtaining the fire staff is already shown by the trophies, isn't it?
Yes, you remind me. I forgot it totally.

Mental weapons are not useful in the Fogs because enemy morale is too high and regenerates too fast, but they are great for fighting your own slaves.
You are right. but this situation rarely happens, and before I see codes, I don't know what harm type of my weapon is.
I have a friend, he likes trying to start up with "ALL F- and 200 sparks". First step is to get a medium pride、low ego and temper slave, low ego guarantees one "Battle cry ['воинственный_клич']" can defeat her without hurting her. I told him pride is easiest to decrease in these three, so he turns the slave into broken soon, then the slave never refuses any trains(though with lowest diligence), and slaver guild won't refuse a broken slave, there's even no punishments on broken psy-status.

I'm not sure that I agree with you about pierce type being useless. Are you taking into account the special techniques that work with them?
Potion Tonicmystra,weapon ['фламберг'] or ['грейтекс'], along with Swift blow ['рассечение']
Can nearly defeat all elite monsters in fogs in one punch.
So when I wrote combat strategy on CN forum, I chose arena combat, and used champion_absolute as competitor, The second and fourth weapon suits are not stronger as other three suits, they have a less chance to get high damage modifiers.
By the way, why combat section is written in Russian, it's really very very hard to read, I nearly gave up this part.

I've had a lot of trouble with the music code because the QSP function to check if there is currently music playing (isplay) seems to be broken.
All I know about this part is that, if new music is same as what is playing now, it continues playing rather than replay.
Close command is still valid.

The QSP player was modified to calculate pic max values automatically, so load_pictures.py is not needed any more. At least, in theory. Did your new images not appear before you made those changes?
Woo, I don't know exactly, I even packaged load_pictures.py and run it everytime after I added new pictures.
I even fixed a bug where pic_max_loli.txt can't be removed sucessfully.

Sounds like Rosa is a magic-oriented Isabella who is living in the Slums but is working as an enchantress and makes enough sparks to be able to buy her own slaves...
I referenced Isabella's code. But taking Rosa away is not turn her into your assistant, but change a backimage. And using this as a flag or condition, to get access to more menus, rather than showing a invalid gray menu.
For "She must become your slave", I didn't explain clearly, this is used as a flag to active more interaction with her.
Her affection can be part of active conditions of some events and menus.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Only if there is some more useful information here, You will visit this page frequently. Contents in red frame can be easily displayed in jon-UIadds, so the part in red frame nearly equals empty, pictures here is implicated as well, times you see them is less.
11.png
And when I wrote strategy on CN forum, I found that there is a reason-uncertain bug, once you sold a S+ rank slave by guild auction, the follow-up slaves you don't even need to train them, just do some make-up on auction day, make sure style is S+, rank is no less than D-, then you can obtain about 6000 sparks.
While a S+ rank slave, with S+ brand_reputation, can only sell for about 9000 sparks.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Get it, nice optimization. It's indeed need to be optimized.
You could also refactor the $slave_mood_text array into two arrays, one for good and one for bad, and avoid the need for counter variables entirely.

It's an attempt yet, as part of a new potion. After you purchase a minotaur(or some other conditions), random events happen when you visit Rosa, that she just had an experiment on minotaur, and developed a new potion which guarantee you ejaculate more in next several days, providing about [40,50] cum_loads for each ejaculation and enable you to inseminate cows yourself. The potion sells in Rosa's goods.
Makes sense now.

By the way, ejaculation_intensity is always kept within [0,5], therefore maximum cum_loads for per ejaculation is 5, don't you think 5 is a bit little for a man with strongest libido who erection all the time, while the value for minotaur is [100,110].

100 times a human seems reasonable for a breeding-optimized mythical horse-person. I assume he cums more than once.

To display cumflow img after once or twice ejaculation in one day, in order to see this img a bit more frequently, I increased cum_loads of ejaculation. Of course, chaging conditions of cumflow img displaying is also a method, but [5,10] amount of cum_loads resulting in a cumflow is … somewhat unreasonable?
The lactation surgery changes her womb to ingest cum and use it to produce more milk. Overflow is clearly wasteful, but how much capacity is there and what keeps it in when she's standing?

Rosa's Forbidden Modification is designed for this, after I work on this part, I will transfer the code over certainly. This is one research result of her magical experiments, with your help of your money、facilities and assistant you provided with her in Rosa's first quest.
(y)

Part of my design too, if you have a new equipment like bull ring which helps you in combat?
I don't see how a new equipment would let you predict exactly how much damage you will receive in the future. To me, this is breaking the fourth wall and making it less of a roleplaying game and more of a spreadsheet simulator.

Potion Tonicmystra,weapon ['фламберг'] or ['грейтекс'], along with Swift blow ['рассечение']
Can nearly defeat all elite monsters in fogs in one punch.
So when I wrote combat strategy on CN forum, I chose arena combat, and used champion_absolute as competitor, The second and fourth weapon suits are not stronger as other three suits, they have a less chance to get high damage modifiers.
By the way, why combat section is written in Russian, it's really very very hard to read, I nearly gave up this part.
That's two actions (use potion + use technique). Tonic elixir gives you Acceleration, Swift Blow does double green damage, so in total you have 3x damage. Battle Cry gives you Fury, Roundhouse Kick does double red damage, so in total you have 3x damage. Works with any weapon.

Combat code was written in Russian by the original author. Previous modders tried to translate it and instead broke it, so those attempts were abandoned. I haven't tried to translate it.

All I know about this part is that, if new music is same as what is playing now, it continues playing rather than replay.
Close command is still valid.
If we could check if the music is still playing, we could cycle through them. Without that, how do you know when to change?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Only if there is some more useful information here, You will visit this page frequently. Contents in red frame can be easily displayed in jon-UIadds, so the part in red frame nearly equals empty, pictures here is implicated as well, times you see them is less.
Criticism of UI is valid.

And when I wrote strategy on CN forum, I found that there is a reason-uncertain bug, once you sold a S+ rank slave by guild auction, the follow-up slaves you don't even need to train them, just do some make-up on auction day, make sure style is S+, rank is no less than D-, then you can obtain about 6000 sparks.
While a S+ rank slave, with S+ brand_reputation, can only sell for about 9000 sparks.
Can you give me a saved game showing this bug? Do you see this with version 2.2.1?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes