@a1fox3

MinisterSkillSkill LevelColour
Archbishop NirelisRankA+Teal
NurseS+ Green
EnchantressS+Green
MaidATeal
SecretaryBBlue
IntellectBBlue
Thank you for the link and now I can go and get it done.

Reactions: thehyena

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In 2.2, alchemy and enchanting were split into separate skills. Nerilis expects S+ alchemy also.

The color of the text implies that it should require S+ maid skill, too.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Once again I am coming to ask for help from all you great people here.

How do you raise "Temperament", slave is "Cold" and the thing stays at 0. D-: 0 (+20/-10)
Not going up or down no matter what I try, I must be missing something that is right in front of my face but I can not figure it out.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Once again I am coming to ask for help from all you great people here.

How do you raise "Temperament", slave is "Cold" and the thing stays at 0. D-: 0 (+20/-10)
Not going up or down no matter what I try, I must be missing something that is right in front of my face but I can not figure it out.
If you click on an attribute, it gives you some hints about how to raise it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you click on an attribute, it gives you some hints about how to raise it.
I have tried to talk to her and it stills stays at 0 neither going up or down.
I don't want to reward her when she does not deserve it so other than rewards nothing seems to work.

Her "Nature" is B+ but "Temperament" is D- and she has the "Sanity" thing at the bottom.

ADD: The only way I found to raise it and only by 1 at a time was sex, nothing else works for this as far as I can figure out.
Had to fuck her 20 times to raise it by 1 and the sanity problem went away.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I have tried to talk to her and it stills stays at 0 neither going up or down.
I don't want to reward her when she does not deserve it so other than rewards nothing seems to work.

Her "Nature" is B+ but "Temperament" is D- and she has the "Sanity" thing at the bottom.
The is out of date but still generally correct and useful. Raising stats like Nature and Temperament can take a long time, which is good in my opinion. These stats can still be raised while a slave is acting as an assistant, which is pretty convenient for reaching the higher levels if needed, as they require more and more points as the stat level increases. There are a few traps for certain stats, such as keeping behave:pet or fiend milking (affects assistant too, beware!). I find the changes that have been made recently that affect stats are quite in line with the spirit of the game.

They key to using rewards is to trick your slave into feeling that they have done something worthwhile. The easiest way is to cast the Sententia veritas spell and then have her do something that you know she will not reject. If your magic skill is low and that's not possible, she will feel more worthy of a reward for doing something unusual, such as switching to sexual training after a week of non sexual training. It will be more successful if she's in a good mood and wearing clothes that help that sort of training.

It took me a while to get the hang of stats. They affect a lot of aspects, such as obedience. It is much more difficult to gain obedience if a slave starts out with high nature and temperament.

tldr: teach her how to fight, and win some matches in the arena, it will increase both Nature and Temperament.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The is out of date but still generally correct and useful. Raising stats like Nature and Temperament can take a long time, which is good in my opinion. These stats can still be raised while a slave is acting as an assistant, which is pretty convenient for reaching the higher levels if needed, as they require more and more points as the stat level increases. There are a few traps for certain stats, such as keeping behave:pet or fiend milking (affects assistant too, beware!). I find the changes that have been made recently that affect stats are quite in line with the spirit of the game.

They key to using rewards is to trick your slave into feeling that they have done something worthwhile. The easiest way is to cast the Sententia veritas spell and then have her do something that you know she will not reject. If your magic skill is low and that's not possible, she will feel more worthy of a reward for doing something unusual, such as switching to sexual training after a week of non sexual training. It will be more successful if she's in a good mood and wearing clothes that help that sort of training.

It took me a while to get the hang of stats. They affect a lot of aspects, such as obedience. It is much more difficult to gain obedience if a slave starts out with high nature and temperament.

tldr: teach her how to fight, and win some matches in the arena, it will increase both Nature and Temperament.
I tried everything that you posted here but the only thing that worked was to fuck her 20 times, nothing else worked and is why I came here asking for help with.

She got horny and ask to be fuck right after I checked her stats and it was still at 0 but once I fucked her 1 time to help with her horny problem it went up by 1 so I fucked her 20 more times and now it went up by 1.

Now I can turn her in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
qwertyu12359

I have ran into a problem.
1. On clicking the transition/advancing button my game crashed, not for sure what or when at that time.
2. Several in game days later after restarting from my save I was saving to log off when the game crashed and lost my save.
Just before this I turned on auto save because of the first crash.
3. Just now on the turn of the day and when the auto save was suppose to happen the game crashed and lost the auto save.
(Lucky again I just save the day before when I was about to turn in a slave.)

This all started about a week after staring to play this game again.
I play anywhere from 8-16 hours a day and for the last week its only been this game that I have played.

Just thought you should know.

• Sad
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1. On clicking the transition/advancing button my game crashed, not for sure what or when at that time.
2. Several in game days later after restarting from my save I was saving to log off when the game crashed and lost my save.
Just before this I turned on auto save because of the first crash.
3. Just now on the turn of the day and when the auto save was suppose to happen the game crashed and lost the auto save.
(Lucky again I just save the day before when I was about to turn in a slave.)

This all started about a week after staring to play this game again.
I play anywhere from 8-16 hours a day and for the last week its only been this game that I have played.

Just thought you should know.
When it crashes, does the game window close and Windows pops up an error message box, or does the game window stay open but stops responding to you?

With crashes, we can't do much to troubleshoot it unless we can reproduce the same thing, so if you can make a saved game just before it crashes (just before clicking to end the day, since it sounds like that's when you're seeing the problem), please upload your saved game here so we can try it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When it crashes, does the game window close and Windows pops up an error message box, or does the game window stay open but stops responding to you?

With crashes, we can't do much to troubleshoot it unless we can reproduce the same thing, so if you can make a saved game just before it crashes (just before clicking to end the day, since it sounds like that's when you're seeing the problem), please upload your saved game here so we can try it.
That's just it the save games were wipe to 0 and no longer work.
The windows crash screen comes up and before I thought about it I just clicked cancel and it closed everything.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
My guess is that QSP has a problem similar to a memory leak (open file handles, or garbage collection) which only manifests if it runs for many hours and many operations. I've run into crashes with other QSP games but not much with Jack, but I almost never play for more than an hour session.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My guess is that QSP has a problem similar to a memory leak (open file handles, or garbage collection) which only manifests if it runs for many hours and many operations. I've run into crashes with other QSP games but not much with Jack, but I almost never play for more than an hour session.
I never play less than 6 and most of the time over 8 hours at a time.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Why does Poison charge 35 sparks for a mass piercing when a slave has some piercings already? Shouldn't there be a discount because you need fewer piercings? Does she charge for checking your freshly bought slave for existing piercings or something?

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, downloaded the dev version and began a new hardcore run, I noticed a couple of things, when I deny food to the slave as a punishment, for some reason her mood jumps from hopeful to optimistic(for instance) the day after which was the opposite before (makes sense for her to be sad about not eating for one whole day, not happier), I thought I was tripping but happened twice in different instances, the second thing that I noticed is that slaves get spoiled with some rewards even when they have some fear and the merit matches, happened with rewards of 3rd tier and above with the exceptions of sweets and moral encouragement, don't know about sexual rewards yet and don't know if these are intentional or bugs

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Why does Poison charge 35 sparks for a mass piercing when a slave has some piercings already? Shouldn't there be a discount because you need fewer piercings? Does she charge for checking your freshly bought slave for existing piercings or something?
It's a fixed cost for "don't bother me with the details, just take care of it."

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Ok, downloaded the dev version and began a new hardcore run, I noticed a couple of things, when I deny food to the slave as a punishment, for some reason her mood jumps from hopeful to optimistic(for instance) the day after which was the opposite before (makes sense for her to be sad about not eating for one whole day, not happier), I thought I was tripping but happened twice in different instances, the second thing that I noticed is that slaves get spoiled with some rewards even when they have some fear and the merit matches, happened with rewards of 3rd tier and above with the exceptions of sweets and moral encouragement, don't know about sexual rewards yet and don't know if these are intentional or bugs
When you deny food as a punishment, does she have guilt when you end the day? The game currently does not recognize starvation as a guilt-canceling punishment. If you end the day with unpunished guilt, the slave will have a mood bonus the following day for not being punished.

Some of the rewards spoil a bit regardless of the merit level, yes. It's intentional. Being spoiled is no longer something to be avoided at all costs; it has benefits too (spoiled slaves gain merit easier).

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes