ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Also, if a Slave did something good, can i reward her the next day? Or would it count or spoil her?
Merit is cleared overnight. Guilt reduces but doesn't necessarily go to zero.

The effect of using rewards or punishments depends on the current level of merit or guilt felt by the slave and the level of the reward or punishment you use.

If you hover your pointer over the small yellow triangle at the bottom left corner of the menu icon associated with the reward or punishment, you'll see a number, for example a =3 indicates a level-3 (also called tier-3) action.

You're supposed to reward the same day or else she might gain some despair. Rewarding the next day leads to spoiling if she doesn't have merit. At least, that's how I understand it.
Reward without merit spoils - correct. Despair for not being rewarded - incorrect.

Not being rewarded harms rational obedience ("awareness" in aura) and harms mood. If this causes mood to be negative the next night, it can indirectly lead to despair, but that's avoidable by raising mood.

Reactions: RedGreen3

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Issue is that her nature and Temperament are both F, and i have no idea how to raise it, how can i let herself express etc?

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
If you start with a slave that has bad physical stats you have to be careful with physical punishments and fighting. Get a whip so you don't hurt her if she rebels.

I mostly try to use up all the green energy before ending the day. This shows 3 stars available

View attachment 1557054

Once their health improves, you can push it into the red sometimes, but it's not great to do.
I think my version is broken, I don't have those stars after the "Energy", and no sound not that it's related.
is it a known issue or bug? any known ways of fixing it?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I think my version is broken, I don't have those stars after the "Energy", and no sound not that it's related.
is it a known issue or bug? any known ways of fixing it?
Not a known issue. Re the sound issue, try the dev version. Re the stars issue, make sure you have the right media pack(s) for whatever version you use.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
I wonder if a recode of the game based on electron (html css javascript) or something might be easier then trying to fix this

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Also i think i found a bug, All of my slaves, after earning alot of devotion and obedience are engrossed when i hug them, but shortly before maxing it out they like it, or is that intended?

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
Not a known issue. Re the sound issue, try the dev version. Re the stars issue, make sure you have the right media pack(s) for whatever version you use.
First of all thank you very much for the help.
I use the current version available to download on this thread [2.2], not sure what you mean about media packs because I didn't find any requirements in the installation instructions, only the C++ packs but those aren't media, I have GeForce GTX 1050ti with the most updated driver, not the newest card on the market but a pretty overkill for that kind of graphics.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Why do all the clothes cause the slaver to complain about worn clothes? I would assume that the worn clothes do that, but all of them are doing it on a new save in 2.2.1. Doesn't matter which outfit is worn. I've tried Wizard Robes, Aketon, Formal Suit, Noble Regalia, and Fashionable Attire.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
First of all thank you very much for the help.
I use the current version available to download on this thread [2.2], not sure what you mean about media packs because I didn't find any requirements in the installation instructions, only the C++ packs but those aren't media, I have GeForce GTX 1050ti with the most updated driver, not the newest card on the market but a pretty overkill for that kind of graphics.
Dev version is 2.2.1.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Why do all the clothes cause the slaver to complain about worn clothes? I would assume that the worn clothes do that, but all of them are doing it on a new save in 2.2.1. Doesn't matter which outfit is worn. I've tried Wizard Robes, Aketon, Formal Suit, Noble Regalia, and Fashionable Attire.
I'm not seeing this. I started a normal game in 2.2.1 with Doc, put on worn clothes, complaint appeared in diary, put on medical gown, complaint gone.

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Btw, wouldnt it be nice to have a Duengon option to let them sleep comfortable, so one can have for example multiple assistants and can train multiple slaves at the same time

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Btw, wouldnt it be nice to have a Duengon option to let them sleep comfortable, so one can have for example multiple assistants and can train multiple slaves at the same time
You do realise that a Duneon is no Dormitory right?
being uncomfortable is kinda part of the idea there and you can always use the Cryostate capsule to keep the girls around

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes